Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends who love SIK ardently!!!
jumong-fun2.jpgI love Jumong!
tagalog_love_quotes_2.jpg
Wan walenthin mi khwam sukhZiua Indragostitilor fericita, draga meaKuàilè qíngrén jié¡feliz día de San ValentínHappy Valentines Day
Happy-Valentines-Day-in-Different-Langua
Warmest Regards - h2og

Guest erinnys

Thank you for the wishes!

Well, is my turn to wish you all a HAPPY VALENTINE!!!!

We all need love, because without love is nothing ! 

so...

I wish you also, to be loved and to give love !!!!!!!!!!

Love you all !!!!
a>

Ardent, 
Something is wrong with Soompi, YT is not playing my videos on previous page either.
However, Dailymotion is playing OK.
I fixed your post.  Edit your post, click "Show Source" to see how I embedded Dailymotion videos.After you paste the embedded codes in "Show Source", and after you click back to "Show Rich Text", you won't see your video.That's OK, just click "Post", your video will appear.Keep playing with it.
You can do it!!! 

Guest danasibro

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://w1185.photobucket.com/pbwidget.swf?pbwurl=http%3A%2F%2Fw1185.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fz354%2Fdanasibro%2F7612ec99.pbw" height="180" width="600">

THANK YOU DEAR :KONA BEANS, H20g, ARDENTLY, GABI, CELIA, CHARMY,ALEX,HWG, METALTINGER,POHHOOI,ASAREH CELIA,ERINNYS,SOUSONG,DANA M., VIOLELA, ELISABETA, SAHYANG, SIG HADISE, MOON GAL,CRISTI...
BE LOVED, LOVE EACH OTHER AND LOVE SIK FOR EVER

1AZd3-17g.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

Hi, dear SIKers!
Who's "blue"? Cheer up, ladies, enjoy life, it's weekend and time for sleeping, shopping, cosmetics, something good in kitchen and a thousand things to do for our own pleasure! Yeom Moon is "blue" - dark blue, to be specific.... :D 

563483_525128214193897_228728460_n.jpg

Big waves to you! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOve you all, SIKers!

LOL :D,  I think Soompi is messing up...  I'm going to give them a few days before I complain.
Member become New Member and Friend of Soompi gets demoted to Member. :((
I, too, receive a "Congratulations" to be a permanent member and that I can start thread ???  :-w :-O
YouTube stops playing.
Some emotion icons are not working !!!

:-??

danasibro said: <embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://w1185.photobucket.com/pbwidget.swf?pbwurl=http%3A%2F%2Fw1185.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fz354%2Fdanasibro%2F7612ec99.pbw" height="180" width="600">

THANK YOU DEAR :KONA BEANS, H20g, ARDENTLY, GABI, CELIA, CHARMY,ALEX,HWG, METALTINGER,POHHOOI,ASAREH CELIA,ERINNYS,SOUSONG,DANA M., VIOLELA, ELISABETA, SAHYANG, SIG HADISE, MOON GAL,CRISTI...
BE LOVED, LOVE EACH OTHER AND LOVE SIK FOR EVER

1AZd3-17g.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

There's a lot to be missed, the triplet are growing healthier..But SIK still don't have news for another project what keep him so long to be on screen.He gain weight and too many young actors rising,its so depressing a year already but he still no news.Please one more historical drama or anything he loves to do....Been waiting for one good acting drama
Greetings to all,belated happy valentines day everyone.

I think Han Ga In has the most number of hugs and kisses from SIK.  She's a lucky girl.
At last, I have finished downloading Terms of Endearment up to the last episode.  It's a marathon downloading from Episode 23 to 70.  Whew. Now, I can proceed with my editing.  You can follow the succeeding edited episodes at my Daily Motion channel if you want to watch it, minus the nuisance scenes (lol).  I'll try to upload one part each day.