Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Look what we have here.

8448342774_13d8832624_o.jpg

In this picture, he definitely has every character to be a star.
Everyone looks so preserved.  Women with both hands in front while the gentlemen held their hands in back.
The dinner was arranged by Korea Foundation.

Thanks Mewre for the link.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@ardently, @metaltiger, @gabisikfan, I think everyone is thinking the same along the line but yet to speak out loud.

In addition to your thoughts,  I think he wants to lay low for a while for 2 reason:  the Dokko incident to fade, and at the same time, spending the first year with his children.

gabi, I was going to mention about "National Pride".   I was both surprised and impressed to see the host announced SIK as such.  Is that the Korean's view of SIK.  4960342405_0e96d997d6_o.gif

8447282129_bf1b01d831_o.jpg

Guest Sahyang

I saw the Road for Hope documentary on KBS World. SIK was invited to comment himself this experience!!! He was so impressed and I could feel his sympathy and love for those children! Oh, I really loved him!

Ardent, I always like your posts. Because they are honest! And they do encourage plenty of comments! I think SIK had to take a break this year. He belongs to his family, his wife and children first of all. In the meantime, I go back to FF from time to time and I'm very much tempted to watch again ToE...However, I miss him soooooooooooo much!

best wishes to you all

Sahyang

said:

Ardent, I always like your posts. Because they are honest! And they do encourage plenty of comments! I think SIK had to take a break this year. He belongs to his family, his wife and children first of all. In the meantime, I go back to FF from time to time and I'm very much tempted to watch again ToE...However, I miss him soooooooooooo much!

best wishes to you all

KonaBeans said:@ardently, @metaltiger, @gabisikfan, I think everyone is thinking the same along the line but yet to speak out loud.

In addition to your thoughts,  I think he wants to lay low for a while for 2 reason:  the Dokko incident to fade, and at the same time, spending the first year with his children.

gabi, I was going to mention about "National Pride".   I was both surprised and impressed to see the host announced SIK as such.  Is that the Korean's view of SIK.  4960342405_0e96d997d6_o.gif

Dear all SIKers, sorry for not posting for more than a week. I've been so busy with Kim Ji Hoon and Jo Hyun Jae's new dramas. I've visit this forum every day though. 
Dear Gabi, Celia, Dana M, Danasibro and other Romanian Fans, I'm so thrilled with your Official Fan Club. You've made it! This is a brilliant way to show your support to our prince. He must be so glad and grateful for what you've done for him. I really respect your effort and unity. Love love the logo. BTW, Gabi, I love your signature. Muhyul is always in my heart. I fell for him from this drama. 
Dear Kona, thank you for your sharing as always. He looks chubbier in the recent event. But I think the angle is a bit not right. I was so excited to see him in this important event. He must have been chosen to be there. 
Dear  Metaltiger, I agree with you about the reason why he is inactive right now. One of my Soompi friends asked whether he is going o retire from the showbiz. I don't know what to say but hope it is not true. 
High waves to all SIKers. I love you all. Thank you for your contribution. :) :) :)

Hi, dear SIkers!
Dear Kona, I speak too freely sometimes, but my admiration for our beloved Prince isn't smaller, on the contrary!  :x
Dear Alex, thank you! I miss SIK in KOTW - I miss him in a sageuk. I'm watching now The Emperor's Dream with Choi Soo Jong (ex-Jang Bogo) and some known actors, and I miss my King:

15990_389662151117992_1824493163_n.jpg

431373_404241069660100_1552775405_n.jpg

12789_381106028640271_1085579147_n.jpg

Love you all, SIKers!

We also thank the Romanian fans for starting new flame for SIK. 
Without you, this forum will be so dull...

I think the Korean and Japanese fans are also yearning for another sageuk.
Recently, the posted a lot of Jumong and Muhyul in GeNtLe.

Yeom Moon always has a soft spot in my heart, over Jumong and Muhyul.

5790768078_37baa1449d_o.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like this video by Superkiddo a lot:  Michael and Jang-Mi  :x

I've been trying to watch other Saeguks but so far, I was only able to finish Faith, Sungkyunkwan Scandal (SIK personally liked this one), Hong Gil Dong, Princess Hours and Jewel in the Palace.  I watched the last two, long before I'd known "Jumong".  Although I'd tried some lately, I only reached up to 6th or 7th episodes and I'd quit.  It's either because I found the plot not so interesting and the execution was overdone or lacking.  Still, no one beats our man when it comes to Saeguk!   

Guest danasibro

1AZd3-17c.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

Thank you dear SIKers for your wonderful posts! Thank you Gabi for tiring to be nice to me! Thank you Kona Beans for helping the young Romanian fanclub.

Although I have problems I always visit SOOMPI or FIRSIG but do not have the strength to post anything interesting that my mood probably is not compatible with all the beauty SIK represents and SIKers are able to share .... all my love to Kona, Sig, Alex, H20g, ardent , metaltinger, HWG,moon-gall, Gabi Celia, Mr. Hummer, Dana M, Valeria, Sayang, Erinys, Cristi, .... and have a nice life .... be always near SIK to get my love forever ... I hope I may return sometime now I am ashamed when I see how uninteresting can be all artworks ar messages I tire to
share....fail to post the messages ... I apologize
to everyone...may be someday

1AZd3-17b.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY TO SIK AND SIKERS!

1AZd3-17a.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

Hi, dear SIkers!
Dear Dana, I hope you'll not be very far and watch this: especially for you ;;)

Dear Moon-gal, thank you a lot! The logo is Erinnys' creation, she's a very talented girl !
Thank you, dear Kona, for Harry's tango!  It's so sweet and interesting because of partners' different feelings. The pleasure of dance - but Harry loves her and wants to help her, though Maria wanted just to be noticed by that Arabian magnate.

422521_248485575235651_1507185189_n.jpg

(and she was very noticed, indeed!...)
Big waves for all SIKers! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love you! 

waves to Elisa, sik, gab, kish,  metal, sah,  hummer, alex., moongal....

True Adrently, no matter what he does, wears, or say, we will back him up..it's like we are the back on his tails!  :)  

Thanks again KB for more on the National Pride event..wished this was broadcast here!   :)

Hey will, isn't songie great and others too..what a pride it is!!  v..Fightings!!

4994612071_bde86cd28c.jpg

4933621502_2e834110e6.jpg

Thanks for the video on the tango, KONA.  It's new to me.  BTW, I received your package the other day.  My check is on its way, too.  
I remember Maria.  She looked very healthy in "Lobbyist".  Who would think that she had colon cancer and would die soon.  If I was not mistaken, she died one year after she did the said drama.:-S

Guest siknamja

It's so nice that everyone has so positive things to say about SIK and I agree on everything from him taking a break to spend time with his wife and children and staying low about the Dokki issue. Ardent ~ I could be wrong, but I think she past away from stomach cancer and not colon.