Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Guest erinnys

Hello dearest SIK-ers!
  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)
Thank you all for join us in our happiness for the new opening of a Fan-Club. Yes, we did it!! I am so thrilled!!!!!
We are a bunch of girls that we know each other, virtually (only some of them, could met) and, by making a strong team, we reached our goal. From now on, we have to work to attend new goals.
So keep tight your fists for us!
Dear, Ardent, your poem is so beautiful but in the same time so sad...it breaks your heart! like the last verse,.... we just sigh!
About the FCSIKR`s Logo, well, when I created, I thought at our Man. The lion, represents: wisdom, power, beauty and also....it has a link with Romania, the lion is the official currency of Romania :)

I am very glad that you all like our logo!

Kona, I received the "Gentle  package" to... I am very found of it. I love the memory-stick, which I putted in my wallet.
So, Alex, you should watch the DVD...even it is in Korean language...
Asareh, cool pic!  ;;)  :x
Hoonwoodjoon, beautiful creation! Thank you!

Many waves also to: Gabi, Ardent, Celia, Violeta, Charmy, siknamja, DanaM., willnette, ilenaz.

Love you all!!!

Guest erinnys

Dear Celia, I think that you posted in the same time with me! Now it happend the same think as happend with you and Gabi! Haha! You were quiqer! Now the reponse is complete. Bye!!!

photo.php?fbid=527385533967883&set=a.504   photo.php?fbid=527385533967883&set=a.504486013_527385533967883_1085677854_n.jpg  

Song Il Kook on January 2 Korean restaurant in the Chinese tourists encountered. Actor fans break, Having lunch with them signed.

songilkook.com / seoully

MY source is Song Il Kook TR
65802_527385517301218_1125453386_n.jpg

ERINNYS, I miss our man so much.  I can still recall the first time I heard the news of the triplets coming, I felt a twinge of pain in my heart.  The fear of slowly losing him sank into my mind.  He would be busy spending more time with his family and eventually, which I hope not, lose some projects.  However, I'd like to think that he's just being choosy and careful with the offers, which is better than doing a low-budgeted or below par dramas.
You are right in comparing the lion to SIK.  He is brave, strong and beautiful like that animal who is full of grace with its mane, loud with its roar that keeps the other animals aware of his presence.  It is considered the Lion King because of its wisdom.
DANA M, the pictures you posted look new to me.  Are they taken just recently?  Did you personally took the stolen shots of him?  And whose cellphone was that?  Sorry, for asking too much.

DEAR ARDENTLY , I specified source in  my posts !!!
        I would like to have been so close to SIK....for me these will remain just a dream!!!!!

I would not never do a photo without the consent of SIK...    
        If I
have a chance to get around him SIK, I would not
lose precious time to take pictures..I would enjoy the pleasure of looking at SIK, so close..real..
        I would ask you to allow me to shake hands with him...to thank for there and that makes me happy!!! .... :x :x :x
             That if I die of excitement when you came my way.....
                                                                                          ;)) ;)) ;))

I LOVE HIM FOREVER AND IRREMEDIABLE SIK !!!!!

FANS CLUB SONG IL KOOK ROMANIA Was born and that is LOVE!!!!  WE ROMANIAN WOMEN ,!!!!!EVERLASTING love their KING!!!

DEAR ARDENTLY ,it's ok!!!  Enjoyment is mine. Your poems are wonderful and congratulate you for your work!!!
     Success in your work!

LOVE YOU ALL SIKERS !!!!
:-h :x

Hello everyone, the pictures above, from my understanding, were taken by a Chinese tourist in Korea.  She must have run into SIK in a restaurant and asked for his autograph.  This was January 02.  Originally posted by Seoully in songilkook.com.

I watched the BD DVD.  Although we're not supposed to upload it to YT, I wanted to share the part in which SIK read the letter from International Fans about the donation for his Birthday.   I wish we could understand everything that was said.

This video is Unlisted and only those with this link can view.
Please DO NOT re-upload as Public, or we'll get in trouble with GeNtLe.

4 lucky fans were drawn to cut and share the cake with SIK.
You can tell how close he is with his fans.   He fed each of the lucky ajummas.

8417874081_099533fca1_o.jpg

8418967348_8659349030_o.jpg

8418967240_45d2f274bb_o.jpg

..... and something old.
I totally forgot that SIK sang "I'm in the mood for Love" at his 38th BD/FM.
I went through my archive last night and stumbled on this.

Guest asareh20

Hello!.I searched the internet and I 've tried everything I can find a way to deposit money in overseas did not succeed .I want to cry! :(
why?:((I wish to to have BD DVD  and I can not deposite money to abroad!I live in Iran and Iran is in international band.

gabisikfan said: Dear Ardent, actually in our country you need to find an office (it's not as easy as somebody may think!), to go to Justice Ministry, Government's General Secretary, lawyer, bank, Court, bank again, to register at different Chambers and institutions for all kind of notifications and legal acts, it's a madness!! But we worked together and the hardest part is over.  We have even a logo, created by Erinnys :

537031_408683449215862_976006821_n.jpg

Reading earlier your beautiful poem, I smiled at your words:

"I can’t wait longer for you to appear.

I’m dying of anticipation.

I need you right now, please come..."

and I smiled because in my mind suddenly arose a response: "I'm coming, baby!", 'cause I was dying too of anticipation of Fan Club's legal papers to appear!! 
:D 
See soon! Love you all!

KonaBeans said:
Message from Song on the back of USB.

8369914608_bc776ac7c3_o.jpg

* 십 년이면 강산도 변한다 (In 10 years, even mountains and rivers change).
Korean proverb. Chinese and Vietnamese also have similar saying.

* Original Message in Hangul posted by 민데렐라@http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook

10년이면 강산도 변한다지만
그 긴 시간동안 젠틀은 저에게 한결같은 사랑과 응원을 주셨습니다.
여러분과 같은 팬을 가진 저는 얼마나 행복한 배우인지 모릅니다.
그 크신 사랑에 보답할 수 있게 항상 노력하며
여러분의 자랑스러운 배우 송일국이 될 수 있도록 최선을 다하겠습니다.
감사합니다. 사랑합니다.

Congratulations to gabisikfan, celia, erinnys, violeta and others for the debut of the Song Il Kook Romanian Fan Club.  What an admirable accomplishment!  Your lion logo is perfect for the courage and spirit that we identify with SIK.
Happy New Year ( just in time for the lunar new year) to everyone!  Wishing you all a successful, happy, healthy new year.  To Kona, ardent, dana, hwj, asareh, alex, kish, will, charmy, and crist thank you for your posts that have made my year bright and warm.  See you at the Hawaii meeting siknamja!
Take care dana, we will always support you.

Guest asareh20

Dear Kona If international bank services know I am persian , they`ll block me!
Therefore, any service can identify my IP !I am really upset !I dont know what can I do!

Hi everyone! This is a thank you message from me and the other Romanian SIKers to HKmom and our friends on songilkook.com. I am posting it here because I would like to share with you, my soompi friends, the joy and happiness to see once again that SIK’s fans  (or most of them) are as open, friendly and generous as our dear Prince.

Today, the Romanian fans’ gratitude and thanks go particularly to HKmom who showed her support to the members of the newly established FAN CLUB SONG IL KOOK ROMANIA by sending them a gift consisting in in several songilkook.com calendars, GeNtLe calendars, USBs and DVDs from SIK’s 2012 BD/FM to be used for starting activities and protocol. Her generosity is very, very much appreciated.

gifttile.jpg

Guest asareh20

Hi dear!
Thanks for your Sympathy and Thinking for my problems!:x
I am sorry,if I made you upset!
I should have said but I forgot!
But I am happy now because Dear hkmom sent 2013  GeNtLe calendars to me!

Thank You Dear  HKMOM!

8418704133_89932b9510_b.jpg

8419801278_9bc46cf464_c.jpg

8419801566_6472eb8ee1_b.jpg

8419801940_5ab0a186c0_h.jpg

8419802174_d8b56dfc1a_b.jpg

8418705527_ac10a37049_b.jpg