Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Guest erica1064

thanks suejinners[/b

20070314090733558b6_091947_0.jpg

'jumong' song il-guk has fallen in love.

Awwwwwww. You know what? If this is really real love then I'm SO happy for him. He just seems like such a shy and sweet man that if he can't fall desperately in love with one of us, :blush: I hope that he has fallen deeply in love with a woman who can deserve him and make him happy. Just like the article said - he appears to lead a "wholesome lifestyle despite being a star", and we all fell for that hot hot "masculinity".

So bless his heart, I want him happy.

Uhm, so now its my turn to be happy SIG, so ask the Good Lord (now that I know he's Christian!) to send me a hot hot replica of you since you are out of circulation!

So bless his heart, I want him happy.

But since I do have a horribly bitter side, she is going to have to deal with Mama. :tongue2: AND his feet are pretty small.

OK, phew. I had to get that out.

Guest dramaok

But since I do have a horribly bitter side, she is going to have to deal with Mama. :tongue2: AND his feet are pretty small.

LOL. well you know what they say about men with small feet... :unsure:

i think it's sweet he's got a gf. i hope she takes good care of him. but don't marry him too soon.. there's no hurry plus i think marriage is overrated. :blink:

Guest erica1064

i think it's sweet he's got a gf. i hope she takes good care of him. but don't marry him too soon.. there's no hurry plus i think marriage is overrated. :blink:

Oh, I know exactly what they say about small feet. <_< Which was why I was so disappointed when I first saw them. Dodged that bullet.

SIG is 35, he needs to get married and get Miss A birthing many First-Nation-politically-connected-through-family-ties babies that will act in television dramas.

I wonder if that's why SIG came to the states on vacation? Hmmmmm.

Guest run_lola_run

Oddly enough, I'm happy that he has a g/f now and I'm not as jealous as I thought I'd be. His g/f sounds like a smart girl. Hopefully, it works out because I know I'm never gonna end up with him anyways...lol.

Guest Bootylicious92

wow what a real suprise this is....Song Il Kook has a woman....i was shocked when i read it on the Jumong thread so i came on his thread to find out more and it's true...oh how i was hoping it would be Han Hye Jin....lol....

Guest dramaok

il-guk ssi was a fashion model for an outdoor fashion show on 3-14-07:

2826315612_1.jpg

clip: outdoor fashion 3-14-07 <-- click on link, then click on the left 'play button'.

20070314200054992e7_202008_0.jpg

20070314200213995e7_202008_0.jpg

20070314194708864e7_195007_0.jpg20070314194749865e7_202001_0.jpg

his feet look fine. good size. maybe even on the big side. :blush: (il-guk ssi we wub you. )

credit: yahoo kr.

Guest suejinners

^ you ladies crack me up

yes his feet look fine kekekek

i can tell why he decided to model for them.. Sports freak~ lol

he looks good with his hair like this and clean shaven~

More from the KOLON SPORTS outerwear fashion show

parksia29098704ke2.jpg

parksia29098702gn9.jpgparksia29098700sk2.jpg

parksia29098696to2.jpgparksia29098697iq3.jpg

parksia29098698da8.jpgparksia29098699yc6.jpg

parksia29098701it4.jpg

<3

Guest gillianne

the first time i read about the news sik has gf..

i'm a bit of sad...bec. i'm one of those who dreams to be with him

but as a fan...

we could only wish him his happiness

Guest aidahlr

song il-guk (35) is currently seeing a 5 year junior 'future prosecutor' miss A (30).

OMG! I only failed to log in last night and then all of a sudden my big secret is out! But the reporter said my name, even the first letter and age would be kept a secret ! Yeah, yeah aidahlr dream on!

:D:D hahahaha laughing while in a state of denial... then gross disbelief :w00t: ... the world is spinning... :wacko::crazy::blink: ... utter depression :tears: ... then burst of tears... huhuhu (while my favorite Jumong love-theme OST plays in the background) ... more tears...

I need 3 boxes of tissues please... perhaps a bottle of soju as well... who wants to join me???

Hmm 5 months ago... so maybe this one is the reason for the breakup with the other girl???

There hasn't been any news of marriage or engagement yet right? And the mother hasn't given her vote of confidence...so there's still hope :huh:

song il-guk's attraction to miss A is based on her genuine and pure, cautious yet free spirit.

meanwhile, miss A's attraction to mister song is due to SIG's wholesome lifestyle despite being a star, his modesty and masculinity.

neither wants to interfere with each other's career, and the two are carefully cultivating their love.

song, who was raised in a strict and disciplined family with christian religion, has found himself a woman with a good heart who plans to serve the public.

Okay, okay seriously. It is "good" news to know that SIK's personal life is also doing well, just like his career. I'll be a good Christian and pray for the two of them as they get to know each other better and work on making their blooming relationship stronger. :)

Then, is there a way to request SIK's dna so I can make a clone of him for me??? :D

Guest aidahlr

Oh, I know exactly what they say about small feet.

Small feet! You guys are funny! :lol: I don't wanna think of SIK with anything small, most especially his feet! :lol:

^ you ladies crack me up

yes his feet look fine kekekek

parksia29098698da8.jpg

:lol: we're all really crazy enough to discuss about his feet... anyway did some research to address this issue at hand and i think it will help all of us to read this article :blush:

Guest jz_like_heaven79

hiyah! i'm a newbie here at soompi. i loooooovvvveeeee SIK.

like what everyone keeps saying here...HE IS SOOOOO HOT! :sweatingbullets:

so does any1 here know his website? just can't seem to get enough of him...

oh yah i finished Jumong already...it's not yet halfway here in the Philippines but my bro was able to get DVDs. it's FANTASTIC!!!!

it's official...I'M IN LOVE :D

Aidahlr said

Okay , so there'll be three queues?

the "Buyoung" - we have dramaok, suejinners ; the "Yesoya" - erica1064 ; and the "Soseono"

You gals are such a hoot! Buyoung, Yesoya and Soseono wanna bes, small feet and mountain salt and all.....*coughs* well I wanna be / *cough* am - Miss A (newly reported GF of SIG) !!! So gals just go right ahead with your queues while I'll like leap ahead and be the true to life real love of his life .... heh heh :ph34r: :blush: :rolleyes:

I'm really happy for him, he's 35 years already, about time he ties the knot with hopefully someone that would make him fulfilled, happy and a papa in the near future.... I so liked to see him with his young YURI in JUMONG, those were not in the JUMONG scenes, off screen and they made such a fetching picture!

Did someone say fantasize about SIG shi.... well, it would be a safe bet to say, those on this thread would have done it numerous times already *countable* and *infinity nos.* ! Oh Oh Oh, I have it on the highest Authority, Psssttttt that this particular thread has a special sensor! NON SIG fans are automatically booted out upon clicking the link to this thread!!! * DON'T TELL ANYONE NOW YOU GUYS!!!! * TOP SECRET !!! *Slaps on Head* I'm getting bizarre now!!

Gals, bring on your SIG drooling gushes, info, pics (small or big feet accepted!)...Mani Kumawo!

*rides out, in the likes of Seosono on a mighty horse and full war gear* ...now where did I put my head band strip???!

Guest erica1064

I have it on the highest Authority, Psssttttt that this particular thread has a special sensor! NON SIG fans are automatically booted out upon clicking the link to this

SIG? If you are reading? I have the highest regard for the size of your feet.

20070314194708864e7_195007_0.jpg20070314194749865e7_202001_0.jpg

his feet look fine. good size. maybe even on the big side. :blush: (il-guk ssi we wub you. )

credit: yahoo kr.

Whoa, SIK's feet are HUGE! Yeah, we do wub you SIK! :D

:lol: we're all really crazy enough to discuss about his feet... anyway did some research to address this issue at hand and i think it will help all of us to read this article :blush:

I swear I wasn't thinking about that with all these talks about his feet...:blush: :lol:

Yeah, me too! I wish to take care of them for you SIK! :D

Guest aidahlr

hiyah! i'm a newbie here at soompi. i loooooovvvveeeee SIK.

like what everyone keeps saying here...HE IS SOOOOO HOT! :sweatingbullets:

so does any1 here know his website? just can't seem to get enough of him...

oh yah i finished Jumong already...it's not yet halfway here in the Philippines but my bro was able to get DVDs. it's FANTASTIC!!!!

it's official...I'M IN LOVE :D

Hi jz_like_heaven79 -- yeah, we're all officially (at times obsessively) in love with SIK...

You can check this link http://www.barunsonenter.com/gentle%2Dsong/index.asp

It also has links to the cafe daum site -- I don't read hanggul but the few English words should help you navigate :) Happy surfing.

Guest aidahlr

Aidahlr said

You gals are such a hoot! Buyoung, Yesoya and Soseono wanna bes, small feet and mountain salt and all.....*coughs* well I wanna be / *cough* am - Miss A (newly reported GF of SIG) !!! So gals just go right ahead with your queues while I'll like leap ahead and be the true to life real love of his life .... heh heh :ph34r: :blush: :rolleyes:

I'm really happy for him, he's 35 years already, about time he ties the knot with hopefully someone that would make him fulfilled, happy and a papa in the near future.... I so liked to see him with his young YURI in JUMONG, those were not in the JUMONG scenes, off screen and they made such a fetching picture!

Did someone say fantasize about SIG shi.... well, it would be a safe bet to say, those on this thread would have done it numerous times already *countable* and *infinity nos.* ! Oh Oh Oh, I have it on the highest Authority, Psssttttt that this particular thread has a special sensor! NON SIG fans are automatically booted out upon clicking the link to this thread!!! * DON'T TELL ANYONE NOW YOU GUYS!!!! * TOP SECRET !!! *Slaps on Head* I'm getting bizarre now!!

Gals, bring on your SIG drooling gushes, info, pics (small or big feet accepted!)...Mani Kumawo!

*rides out, in the likes of Seosono on a mighty horse and full war gear* ...now where did I put my head band strip???!

Hi teileen2 -- notice my username? I AM Miss A :D:lol::D that's how some people actually call me in the outside world :) -- I admit though, all of us are wishing we really are Miss A :D

I am curious to see SIK with the young Yuri. In the early pages of this thread, there is a picture of him holding a kid -- and yes, it was enough to prompt a 1,001 imaginings... :D Then, you should see the behind the scene vids of his CF orange juice drink - he was so comfortable and adept handling the two children for the shoot. Hmmm, good father material !

*Sigh* Anything that will make SIK-ssi happy and help him fulfill his dreams, I vow my 110% support -- just like Soseono's devotion to anything for Jumong... :rolleyes:

... and Mr. Song Il-Kook-ssi if you are reading (or if anyone of your staff, family, close friends or management is reading) please, please, please do not take negatively the seemingly irrational discussions we've been having about your feet... It is just that everything about you is worth discussing :sweatingbullets:

Guest erica1064

Hi teileen2 -- notice my username? I AM Miss A :D:lol::D that's how some people actually call me in the outside world :) -- I admit though, all of us are wishing we really are Miss A :D

please, please, please do not take negatively the seemingly irrational discussions we've been having about your feet... It is just that everything about you is worth discussing :sweatingbullets:

I think, Miss A :) you had asked earlier what we'd like to see SIG in next. Now if his handlers are reading this, you must listen to me. I think SIG should mix it up a little and appear as a bad guy in the US show "Lost". He's a very hot bad guy, we already have a Korean contingent on the show. Hallyu will hit America head on. Think of the exposure!

If not that, I think SIG needs to step back a little from the period dramas so that he doesn't get typecast. I know he's done other stuff, but I think he has the most renown for his roles in Jumong and Emperor of the Sea. So if he's still considering doing "Angel" I think that would be a good move - aside from "Lost" - which I think would be a better move.

FWIW.

And I apologize for my part in the irrational shoe size discussion. Very bad. :blush: