Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Anikasara! Tks!

The things you gals notice! His knuckles - before and after being BuyeongED, *LOL* had me in stitches!

I think I like him in short hair and specs best, must be the lighting? His eyes in TOE is lighter brown and the latest pics darker brown to black...or are those earlier ones with contacts? Whichever, I'll take him in any which way!!!

No. 7 in top 100 Bachelors in Korea? Come on, that No. MUST be wrong, should be smaller!! He should not even BE on that list! He's been like BuyeongED, SeosonoED and YeosoyaED!

Guest erica1064

Anikasara! Tks!

The things you gals notice! His knuckles - before and after being BuyeongED, *LOL* had me in stitches!

I think I like him in short hair and specs best, must be the lighting? His eyes in TOE is lighter brown and the latest pics darker brown to black...or are those earlier ones with contacts? Whichever, I'll take him in any which way!!!

No. 7 in top 100 Bachelors in Korea? Come on, that No. MUST be wrong, should be smaller!! He should not even BE on that list! He's been like BuyeongED, SeosonoED and YeosoyaED!

One of my favorite SIK looks is the end of ToE - I watched that bit on youtube and even though I couldn't understand a word, I cried. I thought the lighting was beautiful, SIK's suit.....HOT[/b] :excl: ...his emotions are all there in his face and we got a head hug to boot!

If someone would just email me off line and tell me what happens, I'd appreciate it. Don't worry, it is not likely that I'll ever watch it, unless it comes on the AZN channel. Questions that may contain spoilers:

does he end up with the woman he loves? Does he get to be in the little girl's life? Is the little girl his and why the HECK would she leave SIK to go teach in some church-place? What is up with that? Did he not know he had a child? I hate that woman who has obviously treated SIK very shabbily and I haven't even seen the drama!

Guest aidahlr

If Bodyguard has a bit of comedy then I'm definitely going to get a copy very soon :) and will get "Red Eye" as well...

Huh? I was obviously so focused on SIG's nose :lol::lol: to notice the knuckles... (yup the before & after Buyeounged ones). How did he got hurt? Did he really punch someone or where did he hit his hand??? Now attempting to mimic the CSI guys :w00t:the position of the wounds is on SIG's left little and ring fingers... and the wounds are concentrated on the inner parts... okay I'll leave the answers to the one who BuyeoungED and made the wounds disappear!!!!

erica1064 -- don't worry, I won't hit you...but I think red becomes SIG a lot (must be a carryover of his Jumong assigned color code -waaaaah!) but honestly, I am actually not too fond of the turtleneck he is wearing, simply because it hides SIG adam's apple that also drives me crazy (ok, ok, make that crazier !)

Guest erica1064

If Bodyguard has a bit of comedy then I'm definitely going to get a copy very soon :) and will get "Red Eye" as well...

Huh? I was obviously so focused on SIG's nose :lol::lol: to notice the knuckles... (yup the before & after Buyeounged ones). How did he got hurt? Did he really punch someone or where did he hit his hand??? Now attempting to mimic the CSI guys :w00t:the position of the wounds is on SIG's left little and ring fingers... and the wounds are concentrated on the inner parts... okay I'll leave the answers to the one who BuyeoungED and made the wounds disappear!!!!

Maybe its the lighting. He just looks washed out in the pics to me. Seriously though, I can't imagine how he got the yucky knuckles, unless...I'm thinkin' dramaok got a little soseono on SIK, knocked him around a little. Must be why he's wearing the turtleneck. :phew: Yummmm. Lucky dramaok.

Poor SIK. He must be embarrassed when he reads these.

Guest dramaok

Maybe its the lighting. He just looks washed out in the pics to me. Seriously though, I can't imagine how he got the yucky knuckles, unless...I'm thinkin' dramaok got a little soseono on SIK, knocked him around a little. Must be why he's wearing the turtleneck. :phew: Yummmm. Lucky dramaok.

i take the 5th on this... but boy i finally put my nurse outfit to good use.. :blush:

ANGEL

i think it's confirmed now!!!!

yeah!!! and he's getting paired up w/ one of my favorite screen actresses, jang jin-yeong!

should be a blast!!!

---

for those of you who are on SIG viewing marathon..

there's this drama i really loved.. and SIG played the 2nd fiddle.

a geeky nerdy type.. who falls for his colleague..

he wasn't omg i can't breathe hot in there.. but the story and acting of that drama is top notch.

it has a lotta humorous parts, but mostly it was a touching melodramatic love story.. w/ an affair in question.

he's paired against oh yeon-soo (lady yoohwa in 'jumong'):

cast_01.jpgcast_06.jpg

kbs2 miniseries (19 episodes total):

거침없는 사랑 (2002) [love without obstacles/reservation]

http://hardlove.kbs.co.kr/view/vod.htm

Guest erica1064

i take the 5th on this... but boy i finally put my nurse outfit to good use.. :blush:

ANGEL

yeah!!! and he's getting paired up w/ one of my favorite screen actresses, jang jin-yeong!

should be a blast!!!

---

he wasn't omg i can't breathe hot in there.. but the story and acting of that drama is top notch.

it has a lotta humorous parts, but mostly it was a touching melodramatic love story.. w/ an affair in question.

cast_01.jpgcast_06.jpg

How exciting! Now to go searching for screen shots of jang jin-yeong! Do we know when shooting will begin?

And by the way aidahlr? You are SO right about that adams apple of SIGs. Just reviewed the ToE shots and I'm amazed at how attractive that thing is. Big fan of SIGs lips though. Glad dramoak didn't rough those up.

The way he kisses – omo omo …

I just happened to notice you capped the kiss scene I was talking about. :sweatingbullets: I never saw the others, or the goofier bits. I don't know what happened to the show--I think I just missed the rest of it somehow.

aidahlr~ I would recommend Bodyguard, too. It was good all around, especially cast-wise. I never seem to totally totally hate SIK's evil characters. I won't say anything else about his character, other than I liked him at the end.

As for Haeshin, I think I squealed when I saw both oppa (Choi Sujong) and nam (SIK) were going to be in the same drama. I've been hoping they'd do something together for a long time. Two of the dorkiest people on the planet--and also two of the best actors. Watch their NGs if you can find them. I think some were posted in the Haeshin thread--but I'm not absolutely sure. I saw some on tv during the making of.

if you take the 5th dramaok, I take the 6th! I noticed it already while I was saving the pics...must be bcoz of the hard work for Jumong...and I like him in short hair...very manly looking...though I thought SIk looked different when I saw the recent pics but anyway I still love him and know that he is confirmed to star in Angel, we're counting until it's pilot episode airs

aidahlr...I think the woman behind SIK doesn't want her pics taken as well so she covered her face, BODYGUARD is a good drama but too bad I haven't followed it religiously as I could...

about Love Without Reservation aka Unreserved Love...I love that drama as well...at first I watched it bcoz of Oh Yeon-soo but eventually I was mesmerized by SIK's character there...though it was a one sided love for his part...poor SIK, and like dramaok said he was not really hot since he's a nerd but still his acting was a plus....I remember watching it last year and I might repeat it again since it's SIK's drama...

another SIK drama that you might want to add to the list is The Water Flower Village (MBC, 2004) with Lee Bo-young, it's a drama about people living in a small village with SIK playing a teacher to Lee Bo-young, it was more of a family drama but I kinda liked it...I will still try to find the official site but if dramaok will help me about it I'll be really thankful ^ ^

Guest aidahlr

... and will he blush as well when he get embarassed? :blush: I think he'd look very cute when he does! (I just don't know to quit!

Dear Mr. Song Il-kook-ssi (or any staff/relative/friend of his reading this) again please do not take negatively anything you read in this forum. I am just a very loyal fan who does her best to highlight everything positive about you and tries to make every little thing sound positive for your other countless fans. Of course, what is positive for us fans is relative <_< If at times, I begin to sound weird -- it is because that is just how I am :unsure:

ANGEL

should be a blast!!!

---

Hooray !!! This confirmation is really making my day -- can't wait!.

SIG -- a geeky, nerdy type???? -- :w00t: - but still hot???? a MUST see ! (dramaok, i understand the kbs VOD entails a fee, but does it already have English subtitles?)

aidahlr...I think the woman behind SIK doesn't want her pics taken as well so she covered her face, BODYGUARD is a good drama but too bad I haven't followed it religiously as I could...

another SIK drama that you might want to add to the list is The Water Flower Village (MBC, 2004) with Lee Bo-young, it's a drama about people living in a small village with SIK playing a teacher to Lee Bo-young, it was more of a family drama but I kinda liked it...I will still try to find the official site but if dramaok will help me about it I'll be really thankful ^ ^

Could that woman be someone significant? For some reason, I am having this "yucky" feeling just thinking about that possibility... <_< could this be part of my missing memory? ... enough about that...

Hope I can easily find a copy of The Water Flower Village (whew! let's call it TWFV :) ) since it was only done in 2004.

Guest thislove

Oh a new drama w/Song Il Kook I can't wait. Saw him in Arts Of Seduction and Jumong absolutely love him.

... and will he blush as well when he get embarassed? :blush: I think he'd look very cute when he does! (I just don't know to quit!

Dear Mr. Song Il-kook-ssi (or any staff/relative/friend of his reading this) again please do not take negatively anything you read in this forum. I am just a very loyal fan who does her best to highlight everything positive about you and tries to make every little thing sound positive for your other countless fans. Of course, what is positive for us fans is relative <_< If at times, I begin to sound weird -- it is because that is just how I am :unsure:

Hooray !!! This confirmation is really making my day -- can't wait!.

SIG -- a geeky, nerdy type???? -- :w00t: - but still hot???? a MUST see ! (dramaok, i understand the kbs VOD entails a fee, but does it already have English subtitles?)

Could that woman be someone significant? For some reason, I am having this "yucky" feeling just thinking about that possibility... <_< could this be part of my missing memory? ... enough about that...

Hope I can easily find a copy of The Water Flower Village (whew! let's call it TWFV :) ) since it was only done in 2004.

aidahlr...I think the woman is part of the audience as well...she's too shy I guess for her face to be included in the SIK pic, I would have done it myself...lol! and I think SIK would be delighted to see this thread..all his fans fantasizing everything about him...

about KBS VOD...they don't charge a cent when you watch their programs, I've seen Unreserved Love since I'm a KBS member on their VOD service, though I had to struggle watching it since it doesn't have English subtitles...but SIK here is a must watch ^ ^

I'm still trying to find the website for The Water Flower Village...EDIT: I found the url already...here's the link

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/waterflower/index.html

airing date:2004-01-04 ~ 2004-06-27

here are some pics from the drama

pho04sc1.jpg

pho06of2.jpg

pho02za0.jpg

credits:iMBC

Guest aidahlr

aidahlr...I think the woman is part of the audience as well...she's too shy I guess for her face to be included in the SIK pic, I would have done it myself...lol! and I think SIK would be delighted to see this thread..all his fans fantasizing everything about him...

about KBS VOD...they don't charge a cent when you watch their programs, I've seen Unreserved Love since I'm a KBS member on their VOD service, though I had to struggle watching it since it doesn't have English subtitles...but SIK here is a must watch ^ ^

I'm still trying to find the website for The Water Flower Village...EDIT: I found the url already...here's the link

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/waterflower/index.html

airing date:2004-01-04 ~ 2004-06-27

here are some pics from the drama

pho06of2.jpg

credits:iMBC

I really hope SIG visits this thread and be delighted with the overwhelming support we want to shower him. :D

That's very good news about KBS VOD -- hopefully I can figure my way around the hanggul characters :rolleyes: At the moment, I still need to install something in my PC to allow it to read the CJK characters...

Re TWFV -- SIG is a teacher here right? An art teacher? *Sigh* I need some pointers in painting - how I wish SIG would really give art lessons (uhuh... what kind of Art? I'd welcome "Art of Seduction" courses as well... ;)

Guest aidahlr

Thanks koalabear :) for these latest SIK pics... and now it's time to make wishes

I wish...

april5f.jpg

...I could meet SIG and see him up close like that girl with the camera.

...I am that white towel around SIG's neck.

april5e.jpg..

... I am one of those confetti strips and have the chance to touch SIG's hair.

april5d.jpg

... I was one of those lucky ladies in white caps -- so I can either be grinning from ear to ear or (most probably) too overwhelmed crying buckets of tears.

... I was the essence/scent of those flowers -- so that SIG could smell me (hmmm....on closer scrutiny of above pic, do you think SIG is enjoying the too many flowers, or he finds the scent too strong??) :blink:

april5c.jpg

... I AM that girl in blue who is near enough to be shoulder & knee rubbing with SIG -- and actually close enough to steal a kiss ! (Hey girl, I think that's really too close for comfort for me! <_< )

... I was one of those two blue tubular thingies SIG is holding closely in his hands

april5b.jpg

... I was that brown chair.... :rolleyes:

Guest homeschoolers4life

I have so much respect for his acting. He's nice looking but his talent also shine. I'm tired of so many pretty boys (and girls) with suspect acting skills. Song Il Kook delivers the goods time and time again.

Guest aidahlr

I have so much respect for his acting. He's nice looking but his talent also shine. I'm tired of so many pretty boys (and girls) with suspect acting skills. Song Il Kook delivers the goods time and time again.

Totally agree with you 110% :lol: SIG acting is really, really something! And unfortunately for those actors/actress with mediocre acting skills, being with SIG in a project will inevitably make the viewer readily distinguish good & poor acting.

Guest lovegoodfood

Maybe its the lighting. He just looks washed out in the pics to me. Seriously though, I can't imagine how he got the yucky knuckles....

what about his knuckles? LOL....any pix???