Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Hello all SIKers, How y'all doing ? There are so many posts for me to read cuz I haven't been here for awhile. The recent episodes are too cute and fun to watch. If Mingukie got his own show in ep 62 and Manse overshadows his brothers in newest ep (Manse yah, you're so smart to make your move on Sarang , hehe ) . I'm still waiting for Daehoney (hehe, I really like his new nickname that ppl made for him on IG) will shine more and more. But it's still happy to see Daehanie smiles and talks a lot  now. Yeah and DH seems to be talkative after he went back from Japan trip. 
I love their outfit in new ep. This is so cute I can't even 
 cute1.gif
Anyone suggests Song appa should open his kid clothes shop in the future? Where did he find so many cute stuffs and dress triplets so well. They look good in everything they wear and they're even cuter in sleepwears 8->
Cute gifs for our superman :))
lol1.gif
s.gif
bb9d9cfe9925bc318a989ba45adf8db1ca1370aa.gif

Credit to "Superman" baidu 

zuizui said: Hello all SIKers, How y'all doing ? There are so many posts for me to read cuz I haven't been here for awhile. The recent episodes are too cute and fun to watch. If Mingukie got his own show in ep 62 and Manse overshadows his brothers in newest ep (Manse yah, you're so smart to make your move on Sarang , hehe ) . I'm still waiting for Daehoney (hehe, I really like his new nickname that ppl made for him on IG) will shine more and more. But it's still happy to see Daehanie smiles and talks a lot  now. Yeah and DH seems to be talkative after he went back from Japan trip. 
I love their outfit in new ep. This is so cute I can't even 
 cute1.gif
Anyone suggests Song appa should open his kid clothes shop in the future? Where did he find so many cute stuffs and dress triplets so well. They look good in everything they wear and they're even cuter in sleepwears 8->
Cute gifs for our superman :))
lol1.gif
s.gif
bb9d9cfe9925bc318a989ba45adf8db1ca1370aa.gif

Credit to "Superman" baidu 

“Song Il-Guk and the triplet” what is the secret of the names Dae-Han, Min-Guk and Man-Se?

13145_1.jpg

The story of naming for the triplet of Song Il-Guk, Dae-Han, Min-Guk, and Man-Se was opened.
The actress Kim Hyung-Ja appeared the broadcast yesterday, and said about the story with Kim Eul-Dong, the grandmother of the triplet.
Kim Hyung-Ji said, “She came to my house one day, and said that she is so happy, that her son had triplet.” In succession “It is said that Kim Eul-Dong said after her grandchildren were born, ‘It is so great. Hurray! Daehanminguk manse!’. Then the shout became names.”
Kim Hyung-Ja said that Song Il-Guk had much time with the triplet since they were baby, instead of his wife who has been busy. [Photo=KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday The Return of Superman’, TV Joseon ‘Great Life’]

source : Innolife.co.kr

@celiapkorean‌ , that's because SIK and his triplets were not widely known then. Now that their popularity is soaring, media poke into every member of his family, and look into that Taxi's show which was broadcasted almost 3 years ago. SIK and his adorable sons are now always on top search of Naver.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Epi 64 Preview of Deahan MInguk Manse.OMG, the innocent romance between Manse and Sarang continues....  Just like melodrama but there's no acting there.
Credit to Daehan Minguk Manse Vietfans FB https://www.facebook.com/dehanmingukmanse

@celiapkorean‌ , that's because SIK and his triplets were not widely known then. Now that their popularity is soaring, media poke into every member of his family, and look into that Taxi's show which was broadcasted almost 3 years ago.

SIK and his adorable sons are now always on top search of Naver.

Epi 64 Preview of Deahan MInguk Manse.
OMG, the innocent romance between Manse and Sarang continues....  
Just like melodrama but there's no acting there.

Credit to Daehan Minguk Manse Vietfans FB https://www.facebook.com/dehanmingukmanse

OMO!!!! They really love each other alot!!! Hold hand with each other!!! LOLX!!!

good moring everyone! @KonaBeans‌ thanks for the preview! My Friday moring is complete! Birth of a new couple in superman family! Hahaha Manse and Sarang! Sooo adorable! Sorry Yuto! Hahaha! Anyway Yuto and Sarang are just like sibling because they are over familiar to each other, they always fight and then make up but Manse and Sarang is like first innocent love, they adore and like each other very much!

KonaBeans said: @celiapkorean‌ , that's because SIK and his triplets were not widely known then. Now that their popularity is soaring, media poke into every member of his family, and look into that Taxi's show which was broadcasted almost 3 years ago. SIK and his adorable sons are now always on top search of Naver.

Epi 64 Preview of Deahan MInguk Manse.OMG, the innocent romance between Manse and Sarang continues....  Just like melodrama but there's no acting there.

willenette said:

“Song Il-Guk and the triplet” what is the secret of the names Dae-Han, Min-Guk and Man-Se?

13145_1.jpg

The story of naming for the triplet of Song Il-Guk, Dae-Han, Min-Guk, and Man-Se was opened.
The actress Kim Hyung-Ja appeared the broadcast yesterday, and said about the story with Kim Eul-Dong, the grandmother of the triplet.
Kim Hyung-Ji said, “She came to my house one day, and said that she is so happy, that her son had triplet.” In succession “It is said that Kim Eul-Dong said after her grandchildren were born, ‘It is so great. Hurray! Daehanminguk manse!’. Then the shout became names.”
Kim Hyung-Ja said that Song Il-Guk had much time with the triplet since they were baby, instead of his wife who has been busy. [Photo=KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday The Return of Superman’, TV Joseon ‘Great Life’]

source : Innolife.co.kr

Jeong Seung-yeon laughs at Song Il-gook's proposal

photo560263.jpg
Song Il-gook's love story is the envy of everyone.
A TV Chosun show dealt with Song Il-gook's family story and mentioned his romance with judge and wife Jeong Seung-hyeon.
Song Il-gook showed her a documentary on love as he told her, 'I will love you forever'.
Oh Yeong-sil said, "Song Il-gook cried while watching the documentary but Jeong Seng-yeon sat with her arms folded".
SOURCE Korean Herald | Hancinema

KonaBeans said:
Song Man Se Becomes A Little Gentleman
bnt news

[by Sora Ghim] Song Man Se transforms into a manner boy for Choo Sarang.
On the upcoming 64th episode of KBS 2TV show ‘Superman Returns,’ Choo Sarang flew over from Tokyo to spend time with the triplets, Dae Han, Min Guk, and Manse. In particular, Man Se’s actions towards Sarang are gaining attention.
The youngest of the triplets, Man Se is known as a ‘free spirit.’ However, in the released pictures, Man Se showed a 180 degree change in his personality. In order to take care of Sarang, he changes into a gentleman.
Man Se carries Sarang’s sled for her and to save ‘Princess Sarang who sleeps on snow,’ ‘Prince Man Se’ suddenly appears to rescue her. Additionally, in order to wake up the sleeping princess, Man Se sticks out his lips for a kiss, showing Man Se’s playfulness.
Observing the change in his youngest son’s behavior, Song Il Gook remarks, “I didn’t know Man Se had such good manners,” expressing his surprise. People anticipate Man Se’s newfound manners.

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=18033