Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Minguk Gives Adorable Response When Told He’ll Have to Join the Military On “The Return of Superman”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/23/minguk-gives-adorable-response-when-told-hell-have-to-join-the-military-on-the-return-of-superman/

Minguk Gives Adorable Response When Told He’ll Have to Join the Military On “The Return of Superman”

On a recent episode of “The Return of Superman,” Song Il Gook and the triplets pay a visit the base exchange (a supermarket or convenience store for service members and their families that is generally tax-free).

During their visit, the other soldiers surprise Song Il Gook by making delicious concoctions out of snacks commonly found at the exchange. Song Il Gook is particularly impressed by a cupcake made out of rice biscuits, milk, and hot cocoa powder, saying that it really does have a bread-like consistency.

songilgooksoldier

In the midst of this, Minguk suddenly asks the soldiers why they joined the army, catching many of them off guard. One of the soldiers asks, “You will have to become a soldier one day too, right?”

Min Guk adorably replies, “But I’ve already become a soldier,” implying that he wonders why he should have to serve his duty twice. His response causes laughter all around.

[...]

• Like 9

Song Triplets Frustrate Scary Drill Sergeant on “The Return of Superman”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/23/song-triplets-frustrate-scary-drill-sergeant-on-the-return-of-superman/

Song Triplets Frustrate Scary Drill Sergeant on “The Return of Superman”

KBS2’s “The Return of Superman” will broadcast a new episode called “Turning Fear Into Courage.” In this episode, the Song triplets’ army experience will be continued.

In the last episode, the Song triplets started army training with a very strict drill sergeant. During the upcoming episode, the triplets continue experiencing tough training as they were not familiar with all the army rules and cannot understand what the sergeant is saying.

When the sergeant gives Daehan an order, he doesn’t understand and just stares back at the sergeant, confused. Daehan, however, is not alone in facing the stern charisma of the drill sergeant. Manse shows tears when the drill sergeant told him off for playing with the dirt on the ground. To top it off, Minguk causes a lot of frustration for the drill sergeant as he continued to salute with his left hand despite being helped and taught to salute with the right hand.

While being taught different army movements, the triplets put the sergeant in a tight spot when they move in wrong directions and misunderstand the rules.

Will the triplets be able to finish army training successfully? Watch the upcoming episode on October 25 at 4:50 p.m. KST to find out!

• Like 11

:)ade, yeah don't think he's had any sport or a drama one?  I know he's done a few charities/appearances for baseball!?  Looking mighty professional I do say!!  v    In his army suits, think had a few scenes in the Oasis towards the end before he got trap in that cave!  eek.. :)   

lol..KB, course Songie needs bigger spaces with his longer arms then any of them!  *Y*  Do more jumping jacks..v   Nice photos during the Folk Village, for minute though Lee Yong Ae, will join him!?  And very emotional seeing him walking along historical buildings..gets me every time.. xo  

waves to:  will, winter, celiap, shy, gab, chell, ard...

2009100213480037782_135010_0_zps6ugszftr  20091002135927986a4_140817_0_zpsw9v5yqpk 

9406483620_e72c4e2668_o_zps307780a2.jpg

Edited by hoonwoodjoon
  • Like 8

Song Il Gook Presents Lee Young Ae With Trophy at Korea Historical Fiction Star Awards

sageukawards.jpg

On October 24, the Korea Historical Fiction Star Awards were held in Yongin, Gyeonggi Province. At the ceremony, veteran actor Song Il Gookpresented Lee Young Ae with an award for her role in Korean period dramas.

While Song Il Gook is also known for his work in historical fiction dramas, the star of the night was Lee Young Ae. Song Il Gook presented her with a trophy for her achievements, to which she responded, “Min Sok Chon [a Korean folk village] gets a lot of love from overseas, as well as domestically. I’m very happy that so many people came out tonight.”

She added, “Right now I’m currently filming for the drama ‘Shin Saimdang: The Herstory’ here. I will work harder in the future for the people who came out and selected me for this award. This is my first drama since ‘Jewel in the Palace,‘ and I’m greeting you all once again with a historical fiction drama.”

The drama itself is about Shin Saimdang, an artist and writer and mother of Confucian scholar Yulgok (you’ll probably know her as the woman on the 50,000 won bank note), and deals with topics such as who makes for a good wife and mother.

The awards took place as part of a special Period Drama Festival in Min Sok Chon, honoring stars for promoting the Korean wave through historical fiction.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/24/song-il-gook-presents-lee-young-ae-with-trophy-at-korea-historical-fiction-star-awards/

They both are born in the same year...

• Like 9

How strong is Father? Strong enough to protect you from pain. Strong enough to cling to, so that you won't be swayed. Strong enough to be able to find wisdom in him. He is the strong trunk in your life - mighty enough to supply you with wisdom to be able to make wise choices that will help you to grow...

cLIfgRP.gif

• Like 11

appa song il kook looks very handsome in the interview. yeah i SIK and his wifey must be so proud of his 3 lovely boys. Appa has always wanted them to love and take care of one another and his nurturing, loving and teaching is paying off . Look how the boys care for each other !

• Like 7

Thanks @adelinetew for those amazing gifs. I didn’t even notice the first two moments. Seriously, these three boys have a better relationship than most adults do.

Daehan’s crying scene made me realise that no matter how grown up and mature the boys seem to be they are still just children.

12107638_1486749771628074_226959892_n.jp 

One of my favourite scenes from the episode

CSKMMViUYAAkcn6.png 

Did Song appa head to some formal event after filming the interview? He looked strikingly handsome. 

Btw how did they even manage to recognise SIK with his face being completely covered? I wouldn’t recognise him unless he would begin to speak. 

Edited by Miree
  • Like 9