Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Good to hear some progress on "Jang Young Sil".  I was hoping the leading lady will be someone younger (?), but Park Sun Young is OK too.

Can't wait for it to start shooting.

5169527419_fe004c4f84_o.gif

She's plenty young for SIK.  She was born in 1985.  It's weird that Koreandrama.org doesn't list this drama on their webiste.  Usually they list all the ones that are coming out within 60 days and show a count down clock.  It seems like they're clueless about this one.  :blink:

I went to Viki to see if they're licensed for this drama this is all I saw.  Well, he looks so young and cute :wub:

5a520ecf6e.jpg?x=b&s=780x436&q=h&e=t&f=t

Is there Jang Yeoung Sil thread in Soompi ??? Should i open it, SIKers ??? :P

Oh no, we can talk about it here like we talk about the triplets here.

Edited by charmy2
  • Like 6

Preview 96. :wub:

30300_21551_37.jpg

Song Triplets Enjoy the Busan Beach on “Superman Returns”

On the upcoming episode of “Superman Returns,” the Song triplets take a trip to Busan where Song Il Kook and his wife went on their honeymoon.

When they arrive at a beach, Manse gets so surprised even at the littlest wave and runs far away from the shore. He shouts, “Waves, please stop!” and “The waves are getting higher! I’m scared!” and tries to communicate with the waves.

Daehan, on the other hand, looks quite curious and it appears as though he’s liking the waves. When the waves come close to his feet he says, “Oh, this is fun,” and smiles. He also runs to and fro in the sand and makes his dad laugh. Minguk adds, “I like the waves,” and enjoys swimming with his tube.

To see more of what they do at the beach, watch the next episode of “Superman Returns” on September 20 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/18/song-triplets-enjoy-the-busan-beach-on-superman-returns/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 8

She's plenty young for SIK.  She was born in 1985.  It's weird that Koreandrama.org doesn't list this drama on their webiste.  Usually they list all the ones that are coming out within 60 days and show a count down clock.  It seems like they're clueless about this one.  :blink:

I went to Viki to see if they're licensed for this drama this is all I saw.  Well, he looks so young and cute :wub:

Oh no, we can talk about it here like we talk about the triplets here.

Park sun young was born in 1976...i thought JYS should have a thread at drama and movie category... :wub::wub:

• Like 5

Park Sun Young to Join Song Il Kook as Leading Lady in Upcoming Historical Drama

Park Sun Young to Join Song Il Gook as Leading Lady in Upcoming Historical Drama

Song Il Kook will be joined by actress Park Sun Young in next year’s much-anticipated KBS historical drama!

The drama “Jang Young Sil” (working title) is the story of a genius scientist who lived during the Joseon period and created many amazing inventions while working at the royal court.

As was previously announced, Song Il Kook will be playing the lead role of Jang Young Sil. Actress Park Sun Young will be taking the lead female role in the drama. She has previously acted in historical dramas such as “Jang Hee Bin” and “The King’s Woman.”

It’s said that there will be a tragic love story between Song Il Kook and Park Sun Young’s characters. This isn’t the first time that the two actors have worked together, as they previously acted out another sad love story in the drama “Crime Squad.”

“Jang Young Sil” started filming on September 16. It’s slatted to begin airing in January of next year, and will have 24 episodes.

Are you planning to watch this pair together again in “Jang Young Sil”?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/18/park-sun-young-to-join-song-il-gook-as-leading-lady-in-upcoming-historical-drama/

• Like 8

@badsmuler  Thank you for correcting me!  hm....i might open two different pages and have mistaken someone's bd for hers.  you can start another thread if you like.  I'll just stay here and talk about Jang Young Sil here  :)  I don't like to hear people saying bad things about the ones I love. That caused a lot of stress on me lately.  I dislike (and unliked) the FB page that has been bashing Minguk that I posted recently, not only they bash Minguk but some of members even commented that SIK looks like an OLD WITCH.  not too many people are like that and a lot of them has respect for SIK as a good father, but still that's not what I want to hear.  

Being in SIK thread, I'm assured that all I hear are good things, no bashing, no criticism.  I'm pretty sure Jang Young Sil thread once started will have all kinds of comment contributers in there good and bad.  Therefore I won't go there.  I know "love is blind" but I won't accept any bad comments about SIK (or his kids).  This little SIK forum is my safe haven where I feel warm and pleasant, where i hear what I want to hear. I feel loved from members and I'm grateful that SIK is greatly loved, SIKers here are even crazy about him more than I'm crazy about him.  Lately, the triplets lovers take over this thread, but fortunately, and another thing I'm grateful for is that everyone is courteous and it seems that SIK is gaining more fans.  

Thank you all SIKers and Tripletsers (haha... i'm using my own dictionary) for all your support.  LOVE YOU ALL! :wub:

• Like 9

just love. pure love for SIK and triplets. although i personally don't mind hearing criticisms, it should be respectful, constructive and professional. 

i should create a blog post - 10 ROLES SONG IL KOOK SHOULD PLAY. 

any suggestions? 

Edited by klent
  • Like 4

I was hoping SIK will colaborate with wellknown younger actress, but who knows this reunite couple can got good chemistry. 

I hope some other cast are from idols or younger actor/actress to gain attention from younger viewers.

SIK appa fighting. Triplets saranghae...

just love. pure love for SIK and triplets. although i personally don't mind hearing criticisms, it should be respectful, constructive and professional. 

any suggestions? 

1. A CEO 

2. A professor 

3. Doctor

4. Playboy 

5. A manager of not-so-well-paid-but-underpressured-company.

6. A father of triplets boy who really wants twins daughter (oh wait, it's reality)

• Like 5

I was hoping SIK will colaborate with wellknown younger actress, but who knows this reunite couple can got good chemistry. 

I hope some other cast are from idols or younger actor/actress to gain attention from younger viewers.

SIK appa fighting. Triplets saranghae...

any suggestions? 

1. A CEO 

2. A professor 

3. Doctor

4. Playboy 

5. A manager of not-so-well-paid-but-underpressured-company.

6. A father of triplets boy who really wants twins daughter (oh wait, it's reality)

i think #6 is the best. LOL 

• Like 2

@charmy2...

Before i've created JYS thread, someone who admires urri Jumong ( and only saw SIK acting in that drama ) had already opened it...that i'm very grateful... :wub::wub:

I will still come here to talk about SIK acting in JYS...i need special thread for JYS because i have plan to do live recaps when the drama is airs...i use to do it when my fav. actors/actresses have drama projects... :wub::wub:

Besides, i believe many people from JYS who never knew SIK before will migrate to SIK thread after the drama finishes...they will fall in love with his acting... :phew:

• Like 8

An interview of SIK in May talking about how he trains the triplets on good eating habit: http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1583402.htm

201565951442646172.jpg

"Daehanie though being a good child sometimes get picky on food and once I punished him for not letting him having two meals. After that he ate crazily." (a rough translation)

Song appa, don't be so cruel to my dear Daehanie! :tears:

• Like 7