Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

“Superman Returns” Preview: Princes and Mermaids and EXO, Oh My!

“Superman Returns” Preview: Princes and Mermaids and EXO, Oh My!

What an cute episode for next week! The preview video for the May 24 episode of “Superman Returns” gets viewers excited with brief clips of what they can expect.

The Song Triplets- Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se- are sure to bring smiles to viewers’ faces with their fairtytale-themed episode. In the preview you can see Song Il Kook and his sons at the photo studio. The actor AND frazzled father desperately tries to get his kids to stay still for the photos while Man Se runs around in a mermaid costume, Dae Han runs from the mermaid, and Min Gook plays around with his Ursula legs. The “Little Mermaid” theme photo shoot promises to be a difficult one!

You also get to see the much buzzed about appearance of EXO‘s Baekhyun and Chanyeol on the popular variety show, visiting the house of Lee Hwi Jae and his twin sons, Seo Un and Seo Joon. In the preview, you see Seo Un happily give a heart to Baekhyun, while Chanyeol teaches Seo Joon to safely cross the street.

You also see Chu Sarang play a song she composed for her best friend Yuto, and Uhm Ji On be the cutest “Harry Potter” ever with glasses scribbled on her face by her father.

You can watch the full preview below. The beginning part of the video shows a bit of the end of the May 17 episode.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/18/superman-returns-preview-princes-and-mermaids-and-exo-oh-my/

• Like 5

So happy to see the Song family is busy with many CF offers.

The boys are deserved to be well compensated for their tuition fund, while appearing on Superman.

11051912_809270452481838_681168949456851

11225200_809270442481839_697476463659608

885785_809270449148505_16857955101727734

Edited by KonaBeans
  • Like 8

Support SIK appa and urri adorable triplets, Daehanie-Mingukie-Mandde make cameo in KBS new drama, " Producer "... :wub:

Not to forget that the triplets have same CF with KSH for Hana Bank... :P

​I support too... :wub:,  I like triplets, they are so cute and adorable. When i watch ROS, only their part i am looking for. They always make me hungry every time they eat haha :D

• Like 4

Here it is, Minute Mates CF.  Thanks to https://www.facebook.com/dehanmingukmanse FB.

From the news.  
Don't know what tricks they did to make our boys laugh like that.
They're healthy, happy, and having great appetite; perfect for every product from food to clothes.

And about current drama Producer, I'm earnestly hoping they will appear on it as cameo.

st_1432083543_-287403077_0.jpg

1432086581-62-org.jpg

201505200926_41180009460855_1.jpg

NISI20150520_0010960729_web.jpg

PS15052000059.jpg

Edited by KonaBeans
  • Like 10

The preview for next episode has released.

The boys talk so much now, especially Minguk, whose converses like an adult.  It's an overjoy watching them weekly, alongside with our idol, appa Il-Kook.

• Like 10

Hello all SIKers and Triplets lovers. It has been a while for me to post in this thread. I still can't get used to with the new Soompi forum and it's probably the reason I can't post regularly but I do miss this lovely thread so much. 

After watching some preview for next episode, I can't wait to watch ep 79, It must be one of the funniest ep ever with "The little merman" and Mingderellla skit. And I'm so curious why Mingukie lost his "mermaid" to Manse :D

Btw, here's some adorable pix from Minute Maid 

ad101029.gif

ad20de9c.gif

ad3b9f5e.gif

ad5e3bce.png

ad6da3a3.png

ad773fec.png

ad41b314.png

Credit to Minute Maid 

Edited by zuizui
  • Like 13