Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

My Daehanie is sooooo talkative and love to sing now…so cute and charming at the same time…I think Mingukie’s cutie side and Mandde’s happy virus already infected my Daehanie…LOL

ep.72.mp4_snapshot_00.37.54_2015.04.12_0

ep.72.mp4_snapshot_00.39.21_2015.04.12_0

ep.72.mp4_snapshot_00.39.27_2015.04.12_0

ep.72.mp4_snapshot_00.41.45_2015.04.07_1

ep.72.mp4_snapshot_00.42.00_2015.04.12_1

Day by day he becomes more adorable that no one can’t resist his charms, not even this namja chinggu… :x :x

ep.72.mp4_snapshot_01.13.41_2015.04.12_0

Il kook appa must be so lonely without the triplets… =(( =((

ep.72.mp4_snapshot_01.12.46_2015.04.12_1

ardently

said:

@vieryo

, i am with you. I also notice Minkuk seems to shy away from Sik whenever his siblings are with daddy. Remember the incident in the driving test of Sik? He was so excited to cheer for his appa but Dae Han pushed him aside from the view. I felt sorry for him, then.

• Like 1

charmy2 said:

ardently

said:

@vieryo

, i am with you. I also notice Minkuk seems to shy away from Sik whenever his siblings are with daddy. Remember the incident in the driving test of Sik? He was so excited to cheer for his appa but Dae Han pushed him aside from the view. I felt sorry for him, then.

• Like 1

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[ENGSUB]The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.70 (2015.04.12)

dont worry about minguk...compare to Daehan who endure being the oldest since they're born and manse who's freestyle minguk got more or at least the same attention amongst them.

i think its just his personality that he is easily jealous. because there were times when.dad praising minguk a lot too. on the other hand i see sik keep scolding manse because his free style personality lmao and dad put more responsibility to daehan.

i still think that the treatment oldest and younger for twin or triplet in korea are a bit too much. theyre the same age and should be treated that way.

• Like 1

Anyway... i just watched ep 73 and here are my top 5 moments:
1. Daehanie with the snake and that little animal on his arm. He's so brave compare to the last year with dog and dino. I think he's going to bean adventurous boy.

2. Daehanie shows some interest with camera. He's good at recording scene and framing in a good way for 3 years old boy. Proud of you, Song Daehan!

3. Manse, are you not over Sarang noona yet? Why you keep asking about her? I think he's the one who feel really happy when Il Kook Appa says they're gonna go to Jeju island with Sarang.

4. Mingukie... is still a little bit afraid of animals. But he's so cute when he asked,"Isn't it scary?" before decided whether to touch the animal or not.

5. Il Kook Appa singing Up and Down. LOL.. i can't help it but laugh. Now i know where's Manse cuteness comes from. Somebody please make a gif of it. LOL.
Those are my top 5 moments of ep 73. What's yours?

• Like 1

WOW! When I watched KOTW, I saw Muyul drawing a picture of the princess.  However, I thought a real artist drew that picture.  But I just found out that it was SIK that drew it.  WHOA!  our man is so talented!
kotw-04b.jpg
:x    :x      :x

• Like 1

Triplets Have a Blast Learning to Brush Their Teeth to EXID’s “Up & Down”
superman-returns-triplets-1.png

On the April 12 episode of KBS2’s “Superman Returns,” Song Il Kook teaches his triplets how to brush their teeth. He lends the lyrics from EXID’s hit “Up & Down,” and tells his boys, “Up and down, up and down, is how you move the toothbrush. Do not swallow the toothpaste.”

superman-returns-triplets-2.png

At this point, Man Se says “up and down” in time with the rhythm of EXID’s popular track, and Song Il Gook, basking in all of the cuteness, sings along with his triplets.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/12/triplets-have-a-blast-learning-to-brush-their-teeth-to-exids-up-down/

• Like 1

If our nursery is hiring teacher now. SIK appA is the best candidate right now! His amazing story and puppet show just steal my heart. Our nursery is currently looking for a creative and talented mind that will make the Children's imagination and creative will be develop. He is the best dad ever! With his drawings, quick thingking and resourcefulness top him as an early childhood teacher. He stimulate learing and imagination of the children. I really respect and admire him. He never fails me each week!

• Like 1