Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Guest rac_min

hello sikers!!! I need you guys help it's kinda urgent. I have some things to mail to appa and triplets, do I mail to his company or..? anyone knows the address can pm me? Please and thank you so much!

Song Il Gook Reveals It Was Love at First Sight with His Wife on “Superman Returns”

Song Il Gook Reveals It Was Love at First Sight with His Wife on “Superman Returns”

Actor Song Il Gook, who is more known these days as the father of triplets,Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se, from KBS’s “Superman Returns,” revealed the behind story of when he first met his wife.

In an interview with the producers, Song Il Gook revealed that he came to meet his wife through a mutual acquaintance with an entertainment journalist. He recalled falling in love at first sight, “I met her and I immediately thought, ‘Oh! She’s the one.’” He continued, “We met at three in the afternoon that day, but I don’t think I took her home until midnight. I knew that I wanted to marry her the day I met her.” Song Il Gook also revealed a story behind his wife’s birthday. At the time, he had been in the United States, so he ended up personally buying a printer and borrowing a computer in order to make an album of his pictures to send to her.

1005 song il gook

Meanwhile, in this episode, Song Il Gook visited a grape farm with the triplets and attempted to make a surprise for his wife’s birthday.

logo.png

Love at first sight? That's so sweet. It means he's really the one who fell for her first and pursued her. I'm jealous again. But I think their feelings are mutual. Who would not fall for a man as handsome as Song Il Kook? He was on the peak of his popularity when they met.

ardently

said: Love at first sight? That's so sweet. It means he's really the one who fell for her first and pursued her. I'm jealous again. But I think their feelings are mutual. Who would not fall for a man as handsome as Song Il Kook? He was on the peak of his popularity when they met.

dantee, my pleasure.
Some of the videos were shared with SIK's fans only so they were not published to Public.
Now that the actor and his sons gain more popularity so why not spread it even more?
Here's another interview with tVN in 2013 where SIK talked more about his children.
Subtitles provided by Metaltiger.  
http://youtu.be/0EeAyHTuBOE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ZonZ said: New CFLwNy7a7.jpg

HI Ladies:  Well, something very funny happened last nite. I recently ordered the extended package from Comcast and one of the stations I now get is a Korean station out of L.A. Last nite I turned it on and there he was...............Song Il Kook in a drama that I have never see. It was in Korean with no subs from 2005. I checked it out and I think it was Art of Seduction. I just thought that it was funny. I'll tune in from time to time just to see whats happening.

Hi Mr.Hummer,I had the same experience yesterday!  I found it by accident because it didn't even have the correct title.  The last episode of Kim Chee family was on the NTD (National Taiwan?) channel yesterday too, but dubbed in English.  I've occasionally seen Crime Squad as well.  The trouble is that the program schedule is not always correct.  It's good to see his popularity in China and Taiwan continues to grow, enough to re broadcast his older movies and dramas.

KonaBeans said:

ardently

said: Love at first sight? That's so sweet. It means he's really the one who fell for her first and pursued her. I'm jealous again. But I think their feelings are mutual. Who would not fall for a man as handsome as Song Il Kook? He was on the peak of his popularity when they met.

Ouch!!! I'm so jealous with that "Love at First Sight" thing...
But honestly, I'm really happy for the Song family. The boys are getting popular day by day. More endorsements are coming. Can't wait for what project is next... 'Yay!
SIK and wifey are both wonderful persons and having beautiful kids, I would say, they are truly blessed!
The SuperBoys brings so much joy to me.. to many!
10665735_703756396359382_455423382755309
:x  :x  :x

Guest blackautumn

metaltiger said: image
Sorry blackautumn, I can't read the decorative Hangul on the phone cases and passport cases.  Perhaps someone with better ability can read it. But this birthday card says "Daehan, Mingook, and Manse's mother and my lovely wife (sweetheart)."
Oh, in case you missed it in the article giving Return of Superman a 20% rating, the scene with Mingook eating his hotdog was rated the "best one minute." with a 28.4% rating. 
Great to hear from you again hummer, and, ardent, your poems never fail to move me.  Happy Greetings to hoonwoodjoon, cutie, sig, yvonneallen.Welcome to the newbies.  Charmy, my thoughts are with you.

Guest blackautumn

ardently said: Yes, Sik can't ask for anything more, a smart wife and three cute little princes, a good life, and apart from these, he has us. What else does he need?

A daughter, yes. He desperately wants one. Well, maybe one of his fans can volunteer as the surrogate mother (Joke).

Kidding aside, he can give it a try. If he failed, he could try again and again until he succeeded. The problem is, it always has to be done through invitro, which in most cases, results in multiple babies. Anyway, they can afford the procedure and raise more kids.

Actor Song Il-Kook and director Yun Seok Hwa are back to theater with "I Am You" (나는 너다) after 3 years

*** Google translation ***2521_6884_1710.jpg

[business Wire] Muskegon Lee Jae Hoon Ahn press = one material (1879-1910) plays the doctor, 'I neoda' brings back the audience in three years. 
The play will be on stage at Gwangrim Art Center from November 25 to December 31, 2014.

Press Conference will be on October 14, 2014.
Premiered in 2010 to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the death of Ahn physician works. Ahn was popular put the anguish of human suffering all kinds of wind waves in the history of the catastrophe. One of the Hall of Arts 2011 Series gem plays again this show was the third stage. 
The original cast and crew chongchuldong. 1, 2 The doctor and his son Ahn station anjun life again after the premiere, reenactment Song Il Kook received attention anew with the triplets Dad 'in' Superman came back Happy Sunday 'this KBS 2TV. 
Joe Mary bakjeongja the station, the station also ahryeo baehaeseon his wife Kim Song Il Kook and breathing again focuses the mother Ahn doctor. 
Yunseokhwa actor takes on the lead in directing also, like the previous two performances. Naseoneun being active in co-producer of the Best Picture swept the top three prizes, including the musical 'Top Hat' on Lawrence Olivier as extensive as last year in the UK through the Tony Award yunseokhwa. Mr. jeongbokgeun botaenda strength writer. 
Was introduced as "the work of Ahn doctor talking minjokae hot, and people" Wildflower Company. 
realpaper7@newsis.com 
http://news.nate.com/view/20141008n11231

2010 'I Am You' Highlights

A daughter, yes. He desperately wants one. Well, maybe one of his fans can volunteer as the surrogate mother (Joke).

Kidding aside, he can give it a try. If he failed, he could try again and again until he succeeded. The problem is, it always has to be done through invitro, which in most cases, results in multiple babies. Anyway, they can afford the procedure and raise more kids.

Actually, a twin.

That makes two daughters~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It was a pleasant surprise to find Return of Superman is showing on Asiana Airlines. Photos taken from my flight from San Francisco to Incheon, September 20, 2014.  When showing these photos to Song Il-Kook, he said "Oh yes, I know" with a big smile.
"Charismatic actor Song Il-Kook returns to the small screen after a long hiatus with adorable triplet sons. The boys were born four years after his marriage in 2008. Their names are Dea-han, Min-guk, and Man-se, which combined, mean "Long Live Korea!" These cute triplets have become the new stars of the TV show ...Superman Returns. Saying that he just wants his kids to grow up healthy, Song expertly performs his duties as a loving dad. In fact, while filming the first episode of the show, the camera crew was amazed by his child-rearing skills. Watching him eating and playing with them made viewers smile. Indeed, Song is revealing an entirely new side of himself on this child-rearing reality show."
"Celebrity dads' challenge to care for their kids!  In this episode, actor Song Il-Kook and his triplets Dea-han, Min-guk, and Man-se eat at a buffet restaurant".
10670215_696752897066928_182095111478233

10476558_696752970400254_368940385497413

For those who had planned to go to Korea to see him in Top Hat, they can now see him in "I Am You."  What great timing!Watching his Taxi and TVN interviews again was refreshing.  He obviously stayed true to his word to become a wonderful, loving father.  Thanks Kona!