Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Guest sig-Hadise

etc_14.gif?v=2etc_22.gif?v=2 Happy Birthday Song il gook oppa etc_22.gif?v=2etc_14.gif?v=2

etc_07.gif?v=2etc_21.gif?v=2etc_22.gif?v=2 wish you love, because love means everythingetc_22.gif?v=2etc_21.gif?v=2etc_07.gif?v=2

Birthdays are a new start; fresh beginnings, a time to start new endeavors with new goals.

Move forward with fresh confidence and courage You are a special person, may you have an amazing today and yearthings_12.gif?v=2

270EDE4D542AA97C03BE6E

272ABA3D542AABA31877FA

2764943C542AABDD34A013

23446A49542AAC17343AFF

242E8E36542AAC9E0B51F4

242B0236542AAD5817F4B0

225ABA4A542AAE0F14D07F

21353C48542AAEB10F2CEB

Please be happy always my oppaper_08.gif?v=2

etc_15.gif?v=2 Loving You :

Hadise from Iran

Guest sig-Hadise

hummer82 said:

Hello Ladies......Well it has been a very long time since my last post. I use to be( hummer75) but my acct. was cancelled so I had to register as hummer82 which by the way is my age now. It has been a very bad year for my family. My wife had to have back surgery and after she recovered from that she got hit by a car while crossing the street in a crosswalk. No broken bones thank God, but a lot of bruses. Then after that, I fell off a ladder while trying to help my daughter. Got laid up for a few months. During all of that, our computer went out. We are now all back to normal.

I kept myself busy watching all of our SIK dramas. Such as Jumong, KOTW, Water Flower Village, plus  Dong Yi, Ye San and some other dramas. Since I have been out of touch can anyone tell me if Our man  SIK has done any other drama yet. I'm glad to be back and I'm trying to get caught up with all of the posts that I missed.

Later, hummer82

Posted in GeNtLe, translation made by luvhime:
"Entangled " Screening in 19th
BUSAN International 
Film Festival

Dear GeNtle family members, 

Movie " 현기증/ Entangled " is screened in 19th BUSAN International Film Festival.

We hope you interest a lot.

Schedule

Oct 3rd  Fri.

Megabox Haeundae 1  16:00

Megabox Haeundae 2  16:00

Oct 6th  Mon.

Megabox Haeundae 1  19:00

Megabox Haeundae 2  19:00

Oct 8th  Wed.

Megabox Haeundae TM    16:30

Megabox Haeundae 9      16:30

Oct 9th  Thur.

Busan Cinema Center Cinema 1( 영화의전당 중극장 )  17:00

http://www.biff.kr/kor/html/schedule/date.asp?day1=3

* Il Kook nim is going to attend the Opening Ceremony (October 2and the Stage Greeting (October 9). 

It is very difficult to say if there will be a chance to meet as GeNtLe, depending on site conditions

So please understand.

*Vision

http://www.biff.kr/eng/html/program/prog_view.asp?idx=13265&c_idx=98&sp_idx=290&QueryStep=2

*Ticket Guide

http://www.biff.kr/Template/Builder/00000001/page.asp?page_num=4705

2144B037542ABB35332CFFFilm Information

PROGRAM NOTE
Filmmaker Lee Donku who was invited to the Busan International Film Festival, New Currents with his debut film Fatal(2012) returns with a tale of irreversible tragedy in his second feature Entangled. There is a house where a family of four live: mother, her eldest daughter Younghee who is married, younger daughter Kkotnip who is in high school and Younghee’s husband Sangho. The family is filled with happiness when Younghee gives birth to a child, but an unfortunate mishap caused by mother leads to the death of the child. Totally distraught, Younghee decides to leave her mother’s house with her husband. Mother’s Alzheimer’s condition worsens with the couple moving out and Kkotnip is forced to live in anxiety. At school she is pushed around by schoolmate Junghye and at home she has to deal with her mother who has issues of controlling her emotions. With no one to help her, Kkotnip is driven to the edge. A film that depicts how a happy family is destroyed, actress Kim Youngae gives a superb performance as mother. (NAM Dong-chul)

DIRECTOR
DirectorLEE DonkuLee majored in theatre at the Dong-Ah Institute of Media and Arts. He has built his career as actor and director in numerous theater plays and short films. In 2012, he directed his first feature film Fatal, which received a great deal of domestic and international film festivals attention, including from the Busan, arrakech, Berlin, and Seattle International Film Festivals.

Source: http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook/Yd1/927

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dearly and beloved SONG IL KOOK!   Love you so much and of course your triplets too.  They are too cute!
:x :x :x

Hello Mr. Hummer, it's very nice to hear from you!  Thank God that that worst is over for you.  Wishing you and you wife the best in everything.  I'm happy that you continue to love SIK as all of us.  Please come to forum when you have time.

Waves to all SIKers!

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"The Return of Superman - I'm a sweet morning angel

I love It I love It I love it!!!!!!

Hi dear,see so many greetings here for  Song Il Gook Birthdayto me it's still September 30th, so I'm going to congratulate him in advance"Happy Birthday" my first Korean love !                                       Smiley MSN Emoticon 015.gif             축하드립니다   Smiley MSN Emoticon 028.gifI thank you because you feed my greed and you have multiplied 4 times the happiness of loving a SONG Saram 
every fiber of the heart that loved you once,  beat now  happy the rhythm DaeHanMingookManSe SongIlGookManSeI am so happy that these wonderful angels came to this world as your children!! 

Happy Birthday, to the only person who holds my heart, now and forever.

Song Il Kook, my feelings haven't changed and it never will. Although, confused, my heart still beats fast at the sight of you, sighs whenever you smile, and weeps with sadness in your absence.

I'm glad things are getting better than the last couple of years and you are slowly, but surely coming back to cheer us. Ageing is not all about having wrinkles and gray hair, but how you mature with the passing of time. Your accomplishments as an actor and a model are things you must be proud of. But your transformation from a celebrity to being a family man, for me I think, is more incredible.

You are totally, amazing!

6149096151_c32a01b8cb_o.png

SIK's post in GeNtLe immediately after BD/FM on 27-Sep.

933124-58927-d1.jpg

song19   14.09.27. 23:43  

오늘 팬미팅에 참석해주신 모든 분들께 진심으로 감사드립니다! 모두 좋은 꿈꾸세요~^^ My sincere gratitude to everyone who attended the fan meeting today! Sweet dreams all of you ~ ^ ^

Looks like KBS World is more favorable toward Song Il-Kook now that 'Superman Returns" is a big-hit reality show.
They also has an edited clip for SIK, which I had done last Sunday.

Ardent, you and I have come a long way.  I can say I'm one of few people who can feel your passion for SIK.  I'd very like for you to meet him one day.  As for me, I don't know exactly what it is now, I just feel he's someone who needs my support and that I have an obligation to support and protect him. I just follow my passion and instinct.  Have a chat with Chel to hear about her first experience with SIK.  She and I, along with our wonderful significant other, had a great time and friendship in SK.

Kona, it's nice to know that there is always someone like you who understands my feelings. I know I still have so much to give and do for him and I regret it so much not being able to do more. We've been through a lot and have come to the point that we can't just stop. Giving him our full support is one way of showing him the love he deserves.

Staying in this forum and sharing some of his videos and news about him in my facebook account, is the least I can do for him right now.

Yeah, maybe I should chat with Chell regarding her experiences with Sik.

fans.Hi Ladies:   I want to thank all of you for your warm welcome back. It has been a touch year for my wife and I, but we are fine now.  KB..if you are able to get me a signed pic of SIK, It would be wonderful. I see a lot of new faces here which is great for all of us SIK fans. I just finished watching KOTW jast week and I realized how great of an actor he really is. Yes, KB, it has been a long time since I watched 3 guys drinking wine in the barn. I have been hooked ever since. By the way I did watch EOTS a couple of months ago and it was great.

Hi Ardently,It's so nice to see that you are still here. It's both you  and KB  that keeps this site going. Talk to you ladies later,

hummer82

Hey Hey, Mr. Hummer, yeah think i remembered you somewhere around here??  :)  Welcome back, and trying to catch all these goodies lately, I'm all worn out..from the last gig!  v    Very sorry you been a great deal, wishing you and your family the best!!   

Thanks Chellsee on the Busan IFF schedule, looks to be *Entrangled* will be on the go!!   :)  OMG….for a minute there, thought it will also be screening over here, at the Seattle International Film Fest..love to see that happened..v  

Awww..thanks KB from Songie twitter message, was wondering if he's still has one??   And always sweet he is!!  

:)..Hey Ard, also more reasons for you to stay, is I like to see more of your poems now the holidays is out and about again!!  ;d   I missed those now..

Now..finally made a new greetings, but still need more work!?   Had some of his past BD/FM into one and modelings and his favorite acitiviies..as well!!?? 

Happiest 43rd Birthday, Songie...  Hope your 43 is better then mine..  v  

songiebirthday2014_zps61e3b79d.jpg