[Drama 2021-2022] Let Me Be Your Knight ☪ 너의 밤이 되어줄게

Maetawinz

Quick Poll- K-Drama Seasons

Chingus, it is time to get warm and cozy this winter.  We are already anticipating the next season of many of our favourite K-dramas, do take a moment to vote for your favourite K-drama with multiple seasons. Don't forget to let us know which drama you wish to see the second season of. :dorakiss:

re:  Your friendly and most favourite EO team : @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

Started watching this drama.  I like the story and am actually looking forward to the next few episodes.  

Yoon Tae-in   --  I like how he appears to be cold and overbearing but actually cares for our In Yoon-Joo.  I find it amusing how he thinks he hates her but then again wonders why he keeps wanting to see her. I like them both. The after effects of every sleepwalking from accidental kiss, to actually wanting In Yoo-Joo to be his muse... I just love it! I am such a sucker for this kind of scenes.

In Yoon-Joo  - I like her a lot. She looks at the positive in things no matter how bad the situation is.  She really cares about others and has a heart compared to her sibling. I thought it was funny the way she is paranoid thinking Yoon Tae-in is on to her as a "fake dr" while the other is paranoid trying to find ways to get her to stay close to him without giving away how he truly feels. Too cute I think.  Am also glad she has her best friend Jeong Ba-reun by her side.  

Seo-Woo-yeon  - Am sometimes having second male lead with all the good things he continues to do for In Yoo-Joo.  He truly cares for her and respects her. 

Lee Shin, Kim Yoo Chan, Woo Ga-on have their own stories to tell. But right now, my attention gravitates towards YoonTae-In/In Yoon-Joo/Seo-Woo-yeon love triangle. 

• Like 4

SBS’s “Let Me Be Your Knight” also saw a modest increase in viewership for its latest episode, which earned an average nationwide rating of 1.6 percent—marking the drama’s highest ratings since its premiere a month ago.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/young-lady-and-gentleman-records-highest-rating/#ixzz7EEZNwjmy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now with the truth exposed I wonder how long is it going to take for the public to find out. With only two episodes left I don't think they have time to expose it to the public and resolve it. 

I think the sister will take care of the loan sharks and the debt. Its the only solution that makes sense. Unless they magically find the person who scammed her. 

I am liking this show and how it has progressed. I am even happier it is 12 episodes. I think if they had to stretch to 16 it would be hard. 

• Like 1