[Drama 2022] If You Wish Upon Me ★ 당신이 소원을 말하면 ☄ Ji Chang Wook, Sung Dong Il & Sooyoung, Wed&Thu, also on viki and viu

agenth

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Ji Chang Wook, Sung Dong Il, Sooyoung, And More Must Make Crucial Decisions In A Tense Situation In “If You Wish Upon Me”

Ji Chang Wook, Sung Dong Il, Nam Kyung Joo, and Park Sung Il will get into a volatile discussion in the upcoming episode of “If You Wish Upon Me.”

KBS 2TV’s “If You Wish Upon Me” is a drama inspired by an actual organization in the Netherlands that fulfills the wishes of terminal cancer patients. Ji Chang Wook stars as Yoon Gyeo Re, a man who has been pushed to his limits by a difficult life full of struggles. However, when he winds up having to volunteer at a hospice, he finds his life changing in unexpected ways while helping to make the patients’ wishes come true.

In the previous broadcast, Kang Tae Shik (Sung Dong Il) learned that the dangerous patient Yoon Ki Choon (Nam Kyung Joo) had tried to frame him as a murderer by threatening the members of Team Genie. In the midst of his chemotherapy, Kang Tae Shik quickly left for the hospital to face Yoon Ki Choon himself.

At the end of their seemingly endless chase, Yoon Gyeo Re and Kang Tae Shik finally meet with Pyo Chul Woo (Park Sung Il) and Yoon Ki Choon at the hospice. In the photos, Yoon Gyeo Re stares coldly at Kang Tae Shik who has returned to the hospice against Yoon Gyeo Re’s wishes for him to stay put while receiving treatment.

Ji-Chang-Wook-12.jpg

Sung-Dong-Il-4.jpg

Spoiler

Nam-Kyung-Joo-3.jpg

Additionlly, Pyo Chul Woo is left dumbfounded by the truth as he learns that Yoon Gyeo Re, whom he has ruthlessly targeted, is the son of his boss, president Yoon Ki Choon.

Spoiler

Park-Sung-Il.jpg

Later, Seo Yeon Joo (Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung) shows up and looks nervous at Yoon Gyeo Re’s changed attitude. She holds on to his arm while her eyes well with tears, raising questions about what kind of conversation they’re sharing.

Spoiler

Sooyoung-8.jpg

Stay tuned for the next episode of “If You Wish Upon Me” on September 28 at 9:50 p.m. KST to find out what unpredictable decisions are made at this crossroads.

Ji Chang Wook, Sung Dong Il, Sooyoung, And More Must Make Crucial Decisions In A Tense Situation In “If You Wish Upon Me” | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Ji Chang Wook And Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung Are Distraught At A Funeral In “If You Wish Upon Me”

KBS 2TV’s “If You Wish Upon Me” has shared an ominous glimpse of its next episode!

“If You Wish Upon Me” is a drama inspired by an actual organization in the Netherlands that fulfills the wishes of terminal cancer patients. Ji Chang Wook stars as Yoon Gyeo Re, a man who has been pushed to his limits by a difficult life full of struggles. However, when he winds up having to volunteer at a hospice, he finds his life changing in unexpected ways while helping to make the patients’ wishes come true.

Spoilers

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Yoon Gyeo Re and Seo Yeon Joo (Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung) are mourning someone together at a funeral. The two stripes on Yoon Gyeo Re’s armband seem to indicate that he is the one hosting the funeral, while Yeom Soon Ja (Yang Hee Kyung) of Team Genie grasps Seo Yeon Joo’s hands in consolation—raising the question of whose funeral it is that they’re attending.

Another photo shows Ha Joon Kyung (Won Ji An) making an appearance at the funeral, marking her first time meeting Yoon Gyeo Re since he escaped to the hospital. Notably, her aura is less dark than it was before, suggesting that she has gone through her fair share of psychological change since their last encounter.

Ji-Chang-Wook-13.jpg

Sooyoung-9.jpg

Spoiler

Won-Ji-An-2-2.jpg

Ji-Chang-Wook-Sooyoung-Yang-Hee-Kyung.jp

The producers of “If You Wish Upon Me” remarked, “With only two episodes left until the end, Ji Chang Wook will display explosive acting skills that will stir deep sorrow in Episode 15. The plot will unfold in an exciting whirlwind up until the very end, so please give it lots of interest and anticipation.”

The next episode of “If You Wish Upon Me” airs on September 28 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

Ji Chang Wook And Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung Are Distraught At A Funeral In “If You Wish Upon Me” | Soompi

Here are the ratings for Episode 15! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Love In Contract” Remains No. 1 With Slight Boost In Ratings

Meanwhile, KBS2’s “If You Wish Upon Me” climbed to an average nationwide rating of 1.8 percent ahead of its series finale.

“Love In Contract” Remains No. 1 With Slight Boost In Ratings | Soompi

Here are the ratings for Episode 16! :). (last episode)

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Love In Contract” Holds Onto No. 1 As “Good Job” And “If You Wish Upon Me” Both See Ratings Rise For Finales

Two dramas starring Girls’ Generation members came to an end last night!

On September 29, both KBS 2TV’s “If You Wish Upon Me” and ENA’s “Good Job” aired their series finales.

According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of Ji Chang Wook and Sooyoung‘s drama “If You Wish Upon Me” scored an average nationwide rating of 2.0 percent, marking a slight rise from its previous episode the night before.

“Love In Contract” Holds Onto No. 1 As “Good Job” And “If You Wish Upon Me” Both See Ratings Rise For Finales | Soompi

• agenth changed the title to [Drama 2022] If You Wish Upon Me ★ 당신이 소원을 말하면 ☄ Ji Chang Wook, Sung Dong Il & Sooyoung, Wed&Thu, also on viki and viu

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Ji Chang Wook, Sooyoung, And Won Ji An Share Closing Comments Following Conclusion Of “If You Wish Upon Me”

Ji Chang Wook, Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung, and Won Ji An have shared their closing comments on “If You Wish Upon Me”!

KBS 2TV’s “If You Wish Upon Me” is a drama inspired by an actual organization in the Netherlands that fulfills the wishes of terminal cancer patients. The finale aired on September 29 to a slight ratings rise from the penultimate episode.

Ji Chang Wook stars as Yoon Gyeo Re, a man who has been pushed to his limits by a difficult life full of struggles. However, when he winds up having to volunteer at a hospice, he finds his life changing in unexpected ways while helping to make the patients’ wishes come true.

Sooyoung stars in the drama as Seo Yeon Joo, a tough and cheerful nurse at the hospice who is obsessed with exercise, while Sung Dong Il plays Kang Tae Shik, the volunteer chief of Team Genie. Won Ji An plays Ha Joon Kyung, the human embodiment of a black swan who becomes obsessed with Yoon Gyeo Re after he lends her a helping hand for the first time in her life.

To comfort viewers already missing the drama, Ji Chang Wook, Sooyoung, and Won Ji An shared heartfelt closing comments. Ji Chang Wook remarked, “‘If You Wish Upon Me,’ which started filming last fall, has finally aired its last broadcast. I’m reminded a lot of all the moments with our team members from our filming set. It was such good fortune to me that I was able to be Yoon Gyeo Re and work with so many great people.”

He added, “‘If You Wish Upon Me’ was a new challenge and experience for me. I hope a moment’s comfort and warmth was conveyed [to viewers] through Yoon Gyeo Re’s growth and the story of ‘If You Wish Upon Me.’ Additionally, I hope it remains as a story that you think about from time to time.”

Ji-Chang-Wook-14.jpg

Sooyoung shared, “This was a project that was incredibly healing [for me] while filming and while watching the broadcasts, I was constantly reminded of fun memories from set so I thought about how I was happy and that I missed it. I hope that the touching emotions I felt while filming were conveyed to viewers too.”

She also commented, “Just like chief Kang Tae Shik’s ambulance, I hope this becomes a drama that is remembered for a long time and firmly establishes itself in viewers’ hearts. Although ambulances are supposed to move quickly, Tae Shik’s ambulance moves slowly while still doing its part. I believe ‘If You Wish Upon Me’ was a drama like Tae Shik’s ambulance that firmly head to the end. Thank you to the viewers who were with us until the end.”

Regarding her character Seo Yeon Joo, Sooyoung remarked, “While Yeon Joo was an icon of invigoration at the hospital, I think she was also a character who gave vitality to the drama itself. That’s why while filming, everytime Yeon Joo came out, I felt a responsibility to air out [the scene] and add vitality to the drama. Even for scenes that I just passed by in, I worked on set to make it a bit more fun and energetic. I think those aspects that I paid attention to were of a bit of help, so I feel proud.”

After thanking viewers, Sooyoung added, “Our drama has a message with each episode. I hope it becomes a drama that you open from time to time and are reminded of.”

Sooyoung-10.jpg

Spoiler

Sooyoung-1-768x577.jpeg

Won Ji An commented, “I feel grateful that I was able to greet you with ‘If You Wish Upon Me.’ I think the times I spent with our staff members as well as with Sung Dong Il, Ji Chang Wook, and Choi Sooyoung, will remain as valuable experiences. Thank you so much to everyone who laughed and cried with Joon Kyung until the end.”

Spoiler

Won-Ji-An-3.jpg

Ji Chang Wook, Sooyoung, And Won Ji An Share Closing Comments Following Conclusion Of “If You Wish Upon Me” | Soompi