Watch: Lee Sang Yoon Is Suspicious Of Honey Lee In “One The Woman” Teaser

c0d973f8483d48c889ebedf478405597.jpeg?s=

Sep 3, 2021
by L. Kim

SBS’s upcoming drama “One the Woman” shared an intriguing new teaser!

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor trying to find her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee plays the dual roles of chaebol daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na and corrupt prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo, and Lee Sang Yoon plays Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol who still has feelings for his first love.

The new teaser begins with someone asking Han Seung Wook, “What’s the real reason you returned to Korea?” Han Seung Wook replies, “I made up my mind. I’m going to put everything back to its original place.” His eyes burn with passion and determination, and the caption hints he’s seeking revenge against someone.

Han Seung Wook urgently tells someone that they have to meet Kang Mi Na first. Kang Mi Na seems like she’s part of the plan as she says, “You’re coming back soon, right? I’m ready. Both me and the painting.”

However, Han Seung Wook is completely taken aback when he comes face-to-face with “Kang Mi Na,” who has actually been replaced by Jo Yeon Joo. He gazes suspiciously at her as his voiceover claims, “There’s something strange about Kang Mi Na.”

According to the captions, Kang Mi Na has the secret clue. However, with Kang Mi Na gone and Jo Yeon Joo with memory loss, things spiral out of control. Jo Yeon Joo says, “Do understand me. I forget things sometimes,” and Han Seung Wook scoffs in disbelief. He talks to a mysterious being on the phone and says, “The question is, does this woman know about it or not?”

The clip ends with Jo Yeon Joo clutching onto her head in pain and whispering, “I know. Because I’m not Kang Mi Na.” His eyes grow wide in surprise, and viewers are eager to find out more about their synergy.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1486896wpp/watch-lee-sang-yoon-is-suspicious-of-honey-lee-in-one-the-woman-teaser

Watch: Lee Sang Yoon Is Suspicious Of Honey Lee In “One The Woman” Teaser

https://6.viki.io/image/c0d973f8483d48c889ebedf478405597.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Sep 3, 2021
by L. Kim

SBS’s upcoming drama “One the Woman” shared an intriguing new teaser!

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor trying to find her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee plays the dual roles of chaebol daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na and corrupt prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo, and Lee Sang Yoon plays Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol who still has feelings for his first love.

The new teaser begins with someone asking Han Seung Wook, “What’s the real reason you returned to Korea?” Han Seung Wook replies, “I made up my mind. I’m going to put everything back to its original place.” His eyes burn with passion and determination, and the caption hints he’s seeking revenge against someone.

Han Seung Wook urgently tells someone that they have to meet Kang Mi Na first. Kang Mi Na seems like she’s part of the plan as she says, “You’re coming back soon, right? I’m ready. Both me and the painting.”

However, Han Seung Wook is completely taken aback when he comes face-to-face with “Kang Mi Na,” who has actually been replaced by Jo Yeon Joo. He gazes suspiciously at her as his voiceover claims, “There’s something strange about Kang Mi Na.”

According to the captions, Kang Mi Na has the secret clue. However, with Kang Mi Na gone and Jo Yeon Joo with memory loss, things spiral out of control. Jo Yeon Joo says, “Do understand me. I forget things sometimes,” and Han Seung Wook scoffs in disbelief. He talks to a mysterious being on the phone and says, “The question is, does this woman know about it or not?”

The clip ends with Jo Yeon Joo clutching onto her head in pain and whispering, “I know. Because I’m not Kang Mi Na.” His eyes grow wide in surprise, and viewers are eager to find out more about their synergy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkeDZKLjo88&feature=emb_logo

https://www.soompi.com/article/1486896wpp/watch-lee-sang-yoon-is-suspicious-of-honey-lee-in-one-the-woman-teaser

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Honey Lee, Lee Sang Yoon, Jin Seo Yeon, And Lee Won Geun Lift The Mood On “One The Woman” Set With Their Positive Energy

07cb20ee7efd468b9b2267c8e3e308fb.jpeg?s=

Sep 4, 2021
by C. Hong

SBS’s upcoming drama “One the Woman” has unveiled some behind-the-scenes cuts!

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor trying to find her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her.

Honey Lee stars in the dual roles of corrupt prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo and chaebol daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na. Jo Yeon Joo is a comedic figure who charges headfirst into life, while Kang Mi Na has a more calm attitude. Just like her contrasting characters, Honey Lee shows a serious side when she’s monitoring her performance and infectious laughter when she’s about to do some wire stunts.

honey-lee-one-the-woman.jpeg

Spoiler

one-the-woman-honey-lee.jpeg

Lee Sang Yoon co-stars as Han Seung Wook, a man who was in line to inherit Hanju Group before his father’s sudden death. He loses his position as well as his first love, Kang Mi Na, and moves to the United States to start up his own company. After finding success, he returns to Korea to uncover the truth behind his father’s death and get revenge. Despite his status as “born a third-generation chaebol, made a first-generation chaebol,” Lee Sang Yoon shows his trademark warm smile while dressed in casual clothes.

one-the-woman-lee-sang-yoon.jpeg

Jin Seo Yeon plays Han Sung Hye, the sister-in-law of Kang Mi Na and the eldest of four siblings at Hanju Group. Han Sung. Hye was disqualified to be the next heir despite being the oldest because she was born female, but never gave up and fought fiercely to win over her younger brothers. As she studies the script, Jin Seo Yeon perfectly echoes her character’s passion and devotion to her work.

Lee Won Geun plays Ahn Yoo Joon, Jo Yeon Joo’s peer at the Judicial Research and Training Institute and a current branch office prosecutor. This is the actor’s first drama after his discharge from military service in January of this year. The behind-the-scenes photo shows him adjusting to being back on set as he smiles shyly at the camera as he gets his hair touched up.

The production staff of “One the Woman” stated, “Honey Lee, Lee Sang Yoon, Jin Seo Yeon, and Lee Won Geun are brilliant actors whose talent carries each episode of ‘One The Woman.’ Please look forward to ‘One the Woman,’ which will deliver fiery and refreshing entertainment to viewers this fall.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1487083wpp/honey-lee-lee-sang-yoon-jin-seo-yeon-and-lee-won-geun-lift-the-mood-on-one-the-woman-set-with-their-positive-energy

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Can't say I've watched any of Honey Lee's work. So will give this a shot. 

Since she's single now she probably wants a distraction. As for Sang Yoon he generated a lot of buzz for his previous drama "VIP". 

I remember him best from "My Daughter Is Seo Young". Lookin' forward to this & Lee Won Geun of course LoL~

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Can't say I've watched any of Honey Lee's work. So will give this a shot. 

Since she's single now she probably wants a distraction. As for Sang Yoon he generated a lot of buzz for his previous drama "VIP". 

I remember him best from "My Daughter Is Seo Young". Lookin' forward to this & Lee Won Geun of course LoL~

I will watch One The Woman , to support Sang Yun. My first drama for Honey Lee. 

While waiting , I would recommend Lee Sang Yun’s best drama performances such ‘Liar Game’ & ‘Twenty Again’. 

3 hours ago, anjuliet said:

This will be the first one for me, too. Initially wanting to watch this because. Lee Sang Yoon. :Pandabulous: Love his dimples :wub:

Hi , just to share that international fans of Lee Sang Yun…arranging for rice wreath upcoming press release of this drama.  At the same time, coffee truck project, to support drama production team. All are welcome to join us. Visit Instagram @orangeroo146 . Thank You .https://www.instagram.com/p/CTXKUBKhbYY/?utm_medium=copy_link

3 hours ago, anjuliet said:
  • Like 6

'One the Woman' Lee Ha-nui X Lee Sang-yoon, majestic party preemption poster

BF.27409612.1.jpg

A poster of Lee Ha-nui and Lee Sang-yoon's majestic poster for SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'One the Woman' has been released.

SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'One the Woman' (played by Kim Yoon, directed by Choi Young-hoon), which will be aired for the first time at 10 pm on the 17th following 'Penthouse 3', will change her life from a corruption prosecutor to an heiress of a conglomerate overnight. It is a double-life comic buster drama about a female prosecutor with a 100% defective index who entered the villain chaebol family after becoming a villain. In addition to the cool writing skills that clear the clogged up, the actors such as Honey Lee, Lee Sang-yoon, Jin Seo-yeon, and Lee Won-geun are expecting a different transformation.

Lee Ha-nui, returning to the drama after two years and six months, takes on the role of Jo Yeon-joo, a corrupt prosecutor who does everything she has to say, and Kang Mi-na, the daughter-in-law of a chaebol who turns out to be out of wedlock and receives vicious bullying from her in-laws. Draw the pole and pole temperature difference. Lee Sang-yoon, who takes on a different acting transformation after the drama 'VIP', scrambles as Han Seung-wook, who is perfect in appearance, personality, physical, and financial power.

In this regard, a poster of two men in a majestic party was released, in which Honey Lee and Lee Sang-yoon shoot a preemptive look at anger triggers. Through 'One the Woman', the sparkling charms of Jo Yeon-joo and Han Seung-wook, who will give thrilling bliss to the villain chaebol who practice power and power abuse, are fully contained.

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/drama/article/2021090530654

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Honey Lee And Lee Sang Yoon Strike An Unconventional Superhero Pose In Poster For “One The Woman”

120f2155ebc94f828821d32b17c8eb6b.jpeg?s=

Sep 6, 2021
by C. Hong

SBS’s upcoming drama “One the Woman” has shared a fun new poster!

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor trying to regain her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee stars in dual roles as the corrupt prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo and chaebol daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na. Lee Sang Yoon co-stars as Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol who still has feelings for his first love.

As Kang Mi Na, Honey Lee faces brutal treatment from the chaebol family after it was revealed that she was born out of wedlock. On the other hand, Jo Yeon Joo delivers a sense of catharsis as she is a hot-tempered character who isn’t afraid to spit out whatever she wants to say. Han Seung Wook was born a third-generation chaebol but was pushed out of the line of succession after his father’s sudden death. After moving to the United States and establishing himself as a first-generation chaebol, he returns to Korea to get revenge and solve his father’s murder.

The poster shows both these characters’ determination to stand up to those who have crossed them. They will uncover satisfying truths behind the wicked deeds of villainous chaebol families and all those who abuse their power. Unlike her usual tracksuits, Jo Yeon Joo looks ready for action in a fitted suit. Han Seung Wook also opts in favor of a suit and strikes the same pose as she does, hands on their hips like confident superheroes.

one-the-woman-honey-lee-lee-sang-yoon.jp

The production staff stated, “Just like the poster shows, Honey Lee and Lee Sang Yoon’s chemistry will bring Jo Yeon Joo and Han Seung Wook’s fiery combination to life.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1487482wpp/honey-lee-and-lee-sang-yoon-strike-an-unconventional-superhero-pose-in-poster-for-one-the-woman

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

‘One the Woman’ Lee Ha-nui X Lee Sang-yoon X Jin Seo-yeon X Lee Won-geun, ‘complete poster’ with spicy eyes released

2021090708550709563d3244b4fed18217218612

SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'One the Woman' Lee Ha-nui, Lee Sang-yoon, Jin Seo-yeon, and Lee Won-geun's spicy eyes were all in the 'complete poster' was released.

In this regard, a 'complete poster' that foretells the birth of a real superhero is robbing the attention. Kang Mi-na (Lee Honey), Han Seung-wook (Lee Sang-yoon), Han Seong-hye (Jin Seo-yeon), and Ahn Yu-jun (Lee Won-geun) were put on the face of Jo Yeon-joo (Lee Honey) as sculptural pieces to complete the form of a collage. Moreover, the vivid color of the strong colors and the sharply flashing eyes of the main characters are reminiscent of a hero movie, raising interest.

More than anything else, Honey Lee, who challenges her first two roles through 'Won the Woman', is 180 degrees different as Mina Kang, the daughter-in-law of a chaebol who lives a Cinderella life amidst her vicious bullying and sponsor corruption prosecutor Jo Yeon-joo, who has a cheap temper. showing off The supporting actress with the wave hairstyle, which is the center of 'Complete Poster', shows strong eyes and a confident smile, while Kang Mi-na, with her neatly tied hairstyle, emits a cold and lonely energy with a strong red lip and no smile. place. There is a lot of interest in the hot performance of the extreme temperature difference that Ah Nui will draw.

After the sudden death of his father, the successor of the Hanju group and his first love, Kang Mi-na (Lee Honey), was taken away, and he succeeded in standing alone and returned to Korea for revenge. exudes charisma. In addition, Jin Seo-yeon as Han Seong-hye, the eldest daughter of the Hanju group and my sister-in-law Han Seong-hye, who obtained her current position by any means possible after being pushed out of the succession structure simply because she is a woman, is a unique pose that gently puts a finger on her chin. It captures the chicness.

Lastly, Lee Won-geun, who is Jo Yeon-joo's (Lee Honey Lee) classmate at the Judicial Research and Training Institute and Seopyeong District Prosecutor's Office Prosecutor Ahn Yu-jun, is arousing curiosity with an unknown force that casts meaningful eyes in an expression with one eyebrow raised. As the characters of the four main characters who will lead ‘One the Woman’ are fully expressed, it heralds the birth of a ‘Double Life Comic Buster’ drama that has never been seen before.

The production team said, "It will be a cool and refreshing development that will take place with Jo Yeon-joo, a corruption prosecutor who suddenly became the daughter-in-law of a chaebol, as the main axis. Please check this broadcast at 10 o'clock."

Meanwhile, SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama 'One the Woman' will be broadcasted for the first time at 10 PM on Friday, September 17, following 'Penthouse 3'.

(Google translate)

http://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=116317

• Like 5

Watch: Honey Lee, Lee Sang Yoon, Jin Seo Yeon, And Lee Won Geun Share Insight Into Their “One The Woman” Characters

9d7dece366164c1badc68dc3bb309bcf.jpeg?s=

Sep 7, 2021
by S. Nam

SBS’s upcoming drama “One the Woman” released a new video of the actors explaining their roles!

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor trying to regain her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee stars in dual roles as the corrupt prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo and chaebol daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na. Lee Sang Yoon co-stars as Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol who still has feelings for his first love.

The newly released video has the actors taking on the role of their characters as they answer questions about them. Honey Lee starts off the video as prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo. In character, she says, “If you have anything that needs to be solved, I’ll take care of it perfectly if you give me some dough.” Jo Yeon Joo explains that she became a prosecutor to become successful and to take good care of both the victims and higher-ups. Regarding her values, Jo Yeon Joo shares, “People have to get in the right line in life. I have more than one or two exceptional skills, but I’m especially good at getting in the right line.” Finally, she adds that she doesn’t care if people curse at her or think she’s materialistic.

In the next interview, Honey Lee transforms completely from head to toe into Kang Mi Na. She explains how her day-to-day life as a housewife consists of preparing meals, cleaning the house, and taking care of the family. When asked why she works as a housewife when she comes from a family of similar status as her husband, Kang Mi Na replies, “That’s too personal, so it’s difficult to say.” The interview asks if taking care of the family is difficult, and she responds, “There’s nothing that’ll change even if I complain, and since it’s a loveless marriage, it doesn’t really matter.”

Han Seung Wook explains that he lived in the United States with his mother after his father passed away from an unfortunate accident. When asked why he returned to Korea, Han Seung Wook responds, “There’s something my mother told me as she passed away, and there’s some business I have to take care of in Korea. There’s also someone I want to meet.” He reveals that the name of his first love is Kang Mi Na.

Han Sung Hye (Jin Seo Yeon) shares that she’s the executive director of Hanju Hotel and the oldest daughter of Hanju group. Regarding all the bad press about Hanju group, Han Sung Hye comments, “That’s mostly articles about my younger brother. After marriage, he didn’t give my sister-in-law any affection and wanders around outside, so I try to stop him as his older sister, but it’s often beyond my abilities.” Han Sung Hye seems to pity Kang Mi Na, adding that she’s sometimes frustrated by her. Finally, she reveals that her dream is to protect Hanju group with her own strength without relying on anyone else.

Ahn Yoo Joon (Lee Won Geun) is a prosecutor who has taken the elite course in life. He shares, “Living wasn’t very fun, but after I met Jo Yeon Joo, I was greatly inspired because she’s so full of life and vitality.” Ahn Yoo Joon describes Jo Yeon Joo with the phrase “girl crush,” adding that she’s the type to go straight towards her goal. He explains, “Sometimes she seems dangerous, but I feel refreshed when I’m with her.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1487536wpp/watch-honey-lee-lee-sang-yoon-jin-seo-yeon-and-lee-won-geun-share-insight-into-their-one-the-woman-characters

• Like 5
  • Love 1

'One the Woman' Honey Lee and Lee Won-geun look at each other with pathetic eyes and form unusual tension, the scene of 'pointing two shots' was released.

F4JSC4TPQN2PH5UBJCHITX7TAY.jpg

In this regard, the ‘pointing two-shot’ scene in which Honey Lee and Won-geun Lee turn on the lights and look at each other is catching the eye. In the play, Jo Yeon-joo and Ahn Yu-jun put their heads together at Jo Yeon-joo's house for an undercover investigation. In the midst of a fierce battle between the two of them, Jo Yeon-joo finally shoots an angry look and pinches Ahn Yu-joon, who is sitting comfortably on the sofa, with her finger. At this, Ahn Yu-Jun is slightly frowning her brow with bunny eyes in surprise. The current Central District Prosecutor's Office Sponsored Corruption Prosecutor's ace Jo Yeon-joo is raising questions about what kind of work he is planning with his special assistant Ahn Yu-jun and what caused him to run into each other.

The production team said, "The chemistry created by Lee Ha-nui and Lee Won-geun's acting together will bring a lot of fresh interest."

http://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=116458

• Like 5

Honey Lee, Lee Sang Yoon, And More Glow In Radiant Poster For Upcoming Drama “One The Woman”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Sep 8, 2021
by L. Kim

SBS’s upcoming drama “One the Woman” has shared a new poster starring the four lead actors!

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor trying to regain her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee stars in dual roles as the corrupt prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo and chaebol daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na. Lee Sang Yoon co-stars as Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol who still has feelings for his first love. Jin Seo Yeon plays Han Sung Hye, the sister-in-law of Kang Mi Na and the eldest of four siblings at Hanju Group, and Lee Won Geun plays Ahn Yoo Joon, Jo Yeon Joo’s peer at the Judicial Research and Training Institute and a current branch office prosecutor.

The new poster is just as colorful and vibrant as the previous two posters. In the first poster, Honey Lee depicted her two very different characters: Jo Yeon Joo and Kang Mi Na. In the second poster, Jo Yeon Joo and Han Seung Wook teamed up to show their passionate spirits.

This poster resembles a collage with bits and pieces of Jo Yeon Joo, Kang Mi Na, Han Seung Wook, Han Sung Hye, and Ahn Yoo Joon. Moreover, the vivid colors and the flashing eyes of the lead characters make it seem as if they are superheroes.

First off, Honey Lee, who is playing two roles for the first time, perfectly portrayed the two contrasting personalities of her characters. As Jo Yeon Joo, she smiles confidently with a sparkle in her eye, but as Kang Mi Na, she exudes cold and lonely energy.

Han Seung Wook radiates sharp charisma as he slightly frowns and poses coolly with one hand raised. Han Sung Hye strikes an elegant pose as well, and her eyes are brimming with confidence. Last but not least, there’s Ahn Yoo Joon who looks up with a mysterious glint in his eyes. His expression is unreadable, and curiosity is mounting over his meaningful expression.

one-the-woman3.jpg

The production staff stated, “A cool and refreshing development will unfold as Jo Yeon Joo, a corrupt prosecutor, suddenly becomes a chaebol daughter-in-law. Please watch the premiere to see how the real superheroes will defeat those who cause anger.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1487764wpp/honey-lee-lee-sang-yoon-and-more-glow-in-radiant-poster-for-upcoming-drama-one-the-woman

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Casting news

On the 8th, her agency Sketch E&M said, "Song Seung-ha has confirmed her appearance in SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'One the Woman.'

image_readtop_2021_868166_16310890314778

Han Seong-mi, played by Song Seung-ha, is the youngest sister of Han Seong-hye (Jin Seo-yeon) and Han Seong-woon (Song Won-seok), and the sister-in-law of Hanju Group's daughter-in-law Kang Mi-na (Lee Ha-nui). As a character who accurately recognizes and thoroughly utilizes her position as 'her youngest daughter of a conglomerate', she plans to breathe life into her play through her various appearances.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2021/09/868166/

• Like 4