Spot Translators: glo, aikomidori

Editor/QC: Saragorn

Encoder: scarlett0512

Coordinator: JaM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Saragorn

Just to let everyone know, I'm going to work on Episode 11 next, which is the first of a two parter. I'm not sure about Episode 12 yet since someone else already claimed the project and hasn't replied as to whether I can finish it or not. I also may work on Episode 7, but this is low on my list since 1) there are already subs available and 2) we need a spot translator. If anyone here that can translate would care to help out with any unreleased episodes, I would be Oh-so-happy if you would volunteer for this project. :)

Guest litt0piggy

thank you you guys for translating and subbing theser episodes thank you!! i miss this show!! so happy to hear that this is not dead yet!! lol for a while i thought it did... thank you for episode 6 BON!!!!

If anyone here that can translate would care to help out with any unreleased episodes, I would be Oh-so-happy if you would volunteer for this project. :)

Is there even anyone else left? :lol:. But yeah...this show is definitely in need of some translators. There's a bunch load of subbers but not that many translators....coolsmurf's pretty much done with the show and klutzy doesn't have the time...so there really isn't anyone else o-o...

Oh, dear translators, where art thou? Dost thou have no love for thy New Xman? lol, I'm being weird...

Thank you everyone for your comments and support!

xman_2.gif

Episode 11 (#10) English Subs

synced to SUN's HQ rip

"I really want to set this person up on a date with someone."

Kim Ji-Hoon, Park Sang-Min, Park Joon-Hyung, Lee Ki-Chan,

Kang In, Jang Yoon-Jung, Stephanie, Andy, Baek Ka, Park Myung-Soo,

Ha-Ha, Seo Young, Jung Soo-Young, Ji Ha-Kun, Shin Ki-Hyun

Translators: coolsmurf, iluxxx

Timer: plumeria

Editor: Hoshiakari

QC: Saragorn

Encoder: scarlett0512

Coordinator: JaM

Guest whitneyy

thank you so much for taking the time to sub this!!

i really appreciate all your hard work on this project.

thank you again and i can't wait to sub my video!! ^^

Guest kookoo1430261968

thanks for the subs. i was wondering where i can find the HQ eps that's synced with the bon subs that is not on clubbox?

Guest Saragorn

I'm going to be timing episode 12, but since 1)I'm a slow timer, and 2)I have at least three projects to do for other teams before I start it, it won't be out for a while. :)

thanks for the subs. i was wondering where i can find the HQ eps that's synced with the bon subs that is not on clubbox?

There should be direct download links on the first page, and you just use HJSplit to join the pieces together...

Oh i've heard about X-man n now i really wanna watch it. but is it really the final episode "070408 Episode 23 (LAST), Highlights"?

I've watch some on Youtube n it's really funny. n it seems to end up already :(

anyway what shows are popular now on Kr, which is similar to X-man ?

Thanks for the info, Time 2 watch X-man.. Yeah ^^

wow subs coming left and right so fast lol can't wait for ep.12 always wondered what was said in that 3 verse with stephaine

Archived