[variety] New* X-man

Guest VitaDolce*

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BLurBLur

hmm...i have a question is this still being subbed or not? im just curious not rushing hehe...

as far as i know... B.O.N FunSubs are still doing the subs....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lilflowergrl

So many Xman episodes, but no subs! :tears: I've already watched all the ones that have subs. But if I watch the other episodes without subs, I won't understand anything, and it won't be funny. I guess no one's really doing subs for the New Xman like the old Xman. :( I can't wait till subs for 6 is out. I hope more people will sub New Xman.

Guest kimch33

does anyone know that song which minwoo dance to at x man #39 at the ouple selection?? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Is it where Minwoo does a proposal to Yoo Eun Hye?

XMAN #39 episode 88?

If that's the case, I believe the song is called, "Move Something" by LL Cool J

Guest rainhero181430262800

Has there been any new xman episodes? If so, where do I go to find out what stars will be on the each episode? Please PM me, thanks.

Guest Rositas

hello!!

some help?

in episode 15 seo ji young is in it can someone tell me what did she say to kang ho dong??

and episode of jang nara and lee ki chan is thre subs for this episodes im asking?

please help me.....

Guest kimch33

hello!!

some help?

in episode 15 seo ji young is in it can someone tell me what did she say to kang ho dong??

and episode of jang nara and lee ki chan is thre subs for this episodes im asking?

please help me.....

Please specify which segment did Seo Ji Young talked to Kang Ho Dong, so we could help you there.

I'm pretty sure she said more than one thing, if you could provide a youtube link that would be great.

And for the episode with Jang Nara and Lee Ki Chan, it's Episode 19 (xman#17)

There are subs present for this episode, however, its in Chinese.

Hope that helps :)

Guest rainhero181430262800
^the show ended since a looooooong time ago....ok, not THAT long... but it's been a while... almost a year now...
Seriously? :huh: I thought in 2007 they had this thing called new xman where they played dodgeball and stuff. That's so sad, there are no more great game shows for the stars to go on? Xman was the best, DBSK was their quite often. :(

Guest kimch33

Seriously? :huh: I thought in 2007 they had this thing called new xman where they played dodgeball and stuff. That's so sad, there are no more great game shows for the stars to go on? Xman was the best, DBSK was their quite often. :(

It will be officially a year ago on April 08 2008, since that was when they aired the final episode of the season.

I have to agree with you, there seems to be no more fun VARIETY game shows for stars to go on =(

I love the X-Man series...so sad it's no longer airing... :(

I'm currently collecting the episodes, both old and new X-Man. Thanking BON Funsubs in advance for the new X-Man english subs...always waiting for more. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest monica911

really thankful for sub-team workk... I enjoy their sub very much! I love X-man both old and new version but sometimes it's really difficult to understand what they said so their performances don't have full of meaning. Hope to get B.O.N subs soon........ waiittt....waittt....

Guest kimch33

I just discovered X-man today after almost a year it ended and i'm wondering where i could download (clubbox links preferably) some of these episodes. They are so funny :D

Hey blade123,

here are a couple of clubboxes with the new x-man episodes:

http://clubbox.co.kr/mandyquyen

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

http://clubbox.co.kr/cyxion123

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver

Hope that helps!

thanx a lot for subbing... without u guys, we'll have no idea wat our dearest artists are communicating...

GAMSA HAMNIDA!

when i'm qualified in understanding and speaking korean, i shall help u guys with da subbing. for now, thank you to u guys.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kelalavue

Omg! i feel like crying.....i've been watching xman for such a long time and didn't even know that it's already cancelled until i found the last epi on youtube! I came here to conferm it and it is true. WHY?!!!!!! Xman was so intertianing!!!!!! I will miss this show!!!! I love all the artists that comes on it! They were so great and funnie! *tears*

Guest Saragorn

I've been working with B.O.N. recently to get this project started again, but we need translators, unfortunately. I'm getting the translated episodes going, but only a few of them already have translations. Just thought people might like to know that New X-Man is no longer (completely) dead. :)

Archived