[variety] New* X-man

Guest VitaDolce*

^Yeah, those two games were probably the highlight of the old Xman. I never really watched the couple game though, I would just watch the choosing of the couples, lol. The New Xman has it's good moments too. For some reason, I really like the dodge ball game. ^_^ And I also love the SHS game! It's requires a lot more thinking compared to Of Course. :D

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
..the spoiler codes aren't working..

you spoiled it all for me >:o

Ooooo, Orgastic is right, the spoiler codes aren't working.

This happened in the Happy Shares Company thread too; was it a forum problem?

Well anyway, all you have to do is re-submit the post and the spoiler codes should start working again! :X

xman_2.gif

Episode 5 English Subs

synced to eSH4Re's HQ rip

"Who has the strongest will to always come out on top?"

Se7en, Sung Shi-Kyung, U-Know Yun-Ho,

Hero Jae-Joong, MC Mong, Andy, Stephanie,

Jang Young-Ran, Lee Hyun-Ji, Park Myung-Soo, Ha-Ha

Translator: mookie, coolsmurf

Timer: ahyoong

Editor: dyane_crl

QC: Hoshiakari

Encoder: doggieusa

Coordinator: JaM

Guest plastictrees16

xman_2.gif

Episode 5 English Subs

synced to eSH4Re's HQ rip

"Who has the strongest will to always come out on top?"

Se7en, Sung Shi-Kyung, U-Know Yun-Ho,

Hero Jae-Joong, MC Mong, Andy, Stephanie,

Jang Young-Ran,Lee Hyun-Ji, Park Myung-Soo, Ha-Ha

awesome cant wait to watch this in the morning thanks guys

Guest tualekzze

you guys made my day!! thanks for your hard work!

Guest litt0piggy

thank you guys you worked hard i'll be waiting fot the next thank you ah downloading now!!!! so grateful lol!!!!

Guest cartoon8720

can some on reupload xman #10

070107 Episode 10, X-Man #9 ~ Announcer Special

the links dont work. I want to see it. Thanks you guys

Guest slyph

please dont request subs from them -_- it just prolongs it hehe. they sub them in the order they wish and the ones that interest them. but as they have said numerous times it is hard getting the translators to want to sit and watch a whole episode that they dont even actually enjoy just to translate for people. so lets just be patient and hope for the best

B.O.N rules all btw :D

^actually, requesting doesn't prolong the subs. it just depends on who is willing to translate which episode, like you said. so which ever episodes are translated first, those are the ones that we'll work on releasing.

Thank you everyone for appreciating our work!

Thank you Larry for releasing the hardsubs!

Guest jjnarak

OMG! great thread !!

I love X-Man !!

>//<

Thank you for all of your hard work ..

Still waiting for more subs to come out ..

but well.. I understand that it's a lot of work ..

still really appreciate it !!

^^"

Guest huina23

erm.. i m not sure... was it me orsomething? but the HQ file of ep 5 which i tried to watch is something wrong... by the way it is the 700.4MB one..

well... when i watch the part after where they announce the 6th person... it seems to say that there was an error... the thing stop but there were voices... but if i was to skip that part.. the remaining parts at the back are fine...

it was only that particulary that part which i cant get through... i tried downloaded form two clubboxes... and the outcome is the same.. is there some other files... that are not form e4share... ?

i really appreciate for your reply...

^In my version, that part is messed up as well. But it doesn't stop playing or anything. It just sort of glitches and then continues. I don't know if there is another version of this episode somewhere.

Guest blusparkles

^hmmm...there's a 643 MB HQ version uploaded to gigashare (link on first page)...i'm downloading that one right now...

anyway...thanks for the subs...i know not a lot of people have interest in new xman as much as they did w/"old" xman. i've been waiting for this bcs not only is se7en on, hero plus yunho as well as andy...what more can u ask for :D i'm actually in the process of translating, subbing, and timing ininity challenge w/shinhwa and it's taking me almost 4 days to complete just the first 45 minutes of the first part. so i do super appreciate ppl still willing to do translations, subbing, & timing. luv ya lots!

Archived