[Drama 2021] High Class, 하이클래스

larus

@lila21

The whole story that I enjoyed the most is the children acting. You would smile together when they laughed, you would melt when they cried..... So impressive.

The storyline is predictable , nothing new..., everything is expected at the end.

If you ask me about any romance at the end There is no romance relationship between the leads (I could see Yeo-Wool was trying to avoid Danny even till the end, she was not learning the surfing lesson from him but from other place. But it leaves it open for your imagination since they will be partner again for other cases to resolve in the town).

I guess the writing is coming more from a woman standpoint, that the Yeo-Wool needs a truth friendship more than anything now in her situation (as a single mother), which is more practical rather than quickly go into a new romance :).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@lebeaucoupleThank you so much for the updates. I re-watched the drama again and my frustration in the beginning was the inefficiency of the police when a case such as a large funds company's owner committed major fraud and stole money from people and this bumbling policeman keeps harassing the wife and not follow the trail of the money. And the mom's getting together fawning on the power addicted Ji Sun and gossiping about other moms bored me. In those first episodes Chair Doh was the most interesting and intriguing character and when she died, I just gave up. But during the re-watch, I realized that things got more interesting after Doh's death actually. At the end there though, I agree with you that those 2 kids Jae In and Yi Chan were so good. I cried when they cried especially Yi Chan and mom reunion. As for Danny and Yeo Weol true they did not ride into the sunset together however, they have become good friends who worked together, trusted and respected each other. So, for me it was open ended, they could still end up together. But I think the more important aspect that the drama tried to show was the trust and friendship of two women who were cheated on and betrayed by one man. Instead of blaming each other as so many dramas portray, these two women banded together,  supported each other to put the blame where it belonged.... the worst betrayal of a greedy money addicted jerk of a man.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

I thought the ending was a bit wishy washy, when NaaYoon didn't die i was like RickRoll'D come on lets end it at ep15 and i didn't care much about watching ep16. 

Again the police fail to catch the jerk of a husband and he died too easily. They were dragging it a bit when Danny and SYW was searching for Yi Chan. 

• Like 2

• larus changed the title to [Drama 2021] High Class, 하이클래스