Cha Eun Woo ❤차은우 - A Brightening Star ❤ Upcoming Drama 2024 - Wonderful World

nitnot

*** On February 28th, Kim Namjoo appeared on 'You Quiz on the Block' and talked about Cha Eunwoo. Kim Namjoo said, "Recently, when I mentioned that I'm filming a drama with Cha Eunwoo, everyone was like, 'He's your son, right?! You're not a couple, right?!' Don't worry. We're not a couple. I have a conscience too." Kim Namjoo then shared her first impression of him, "I wondered if he was even human. I asked him how it feels to live as Cha Eunwoo. Cha Eunwoo doesn't feel real because even his personality is so good. If a person is that perfect, they can't be real."   :Ohboy3:

source : Gstarlive

*** I didn't expect a small screen time of Cha Eun Woo in EP1 of "Wonderful World". I hope we could be able to see him more in upcoming episodes. Well, of course the first episode is to build up the events where their tragic narratives begin. I thought all along that I can see his transformation right away. I haven't watched yet the second episode that aired at 9:50 p.m. today.   :Fist1:

Here are the ratings for Episode 2! :).

“Wonderful World” Ratings Rise For 2nd Episode

MBC’s “Wonderful World” is on the rise!

On March 2, the new drama starring Kim Nam Joo and ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo enjoyed an increase in viewership for its second episode. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest broadcast of “Wonderful World” scored an average nationwide rating of 6.1 percent, marking an 0.8 percent rise from its premiere the night before.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1645928wpp/wonderful-world-ratings-rise-for-2nd-episode

https://www.soompi.com/article/1645928wpp/wonderful-world-ratings-rise-for-2nd-episode

***Japanese fans have their own taste when it comes to visuals. That’s why there are male Kpop idols who are more famous for their looks in Japan than other countries. Recently, a Japanese website unveiled the ranking of ‘The most handsome male Kpop idols as voted by Japanese women‘. Notably, another poll was put up for Japanese men with the same question. Accordingly, Japanese men who cast their votes are split into 3 age groups: teenagers, 20s, and 30s.  :blush:

Top 10 most handsome Kpop male idols as voted by Japanese boys in their teens (10 to 19)

10th place: Jungkook (BTS)

9th place: Ryeowook (Super Junior)

8th place: Mingyu (SEVENTEEN)

7th place: Kyuhyun (Super Junior)

6th place: Wonwoo (SEVENTEEN)

5th place: Heechul (Super Junior)

4th place: Donghae (Super Junior)

3rd place: V (BTS)

2nd place: Jeonghan (SEVENTEEN)

1st place: Cha Eunwoo (ASTRO)

Top 10 most handsome Kpop male idols as voted by Japanese men in their 20s (20 to 29)

10th place: Changmin (TVXQ)

9th place: Taemin (SHINee)

8th place: Chanyeol (EXO)

7th place: Joshua (SEVENTEEN)

6th place: V (BTS)

5th place: Jungkook (BTS)

4th place: Suho (EXO)

3rd place: L (INFINITE)

2nd place: Younghoon (The Boyz)

1st place: Cha Eunwoo (ASTRO)

source : https://www.kbizoom.com/the-most-handsome-kpop-male-idols-as-voted-by-japanese-men-of-3-age-groups-astros-cha-eunwoo-ranks-1st-twice/

*** Cha Eun-woo recently created hot topics among Korean netizens with his eating scene in “Wonderful World”.  EP2 still has short screen time for him. Despite his short screen time, Cha Eun-woo still caused a stir on social media with his outstanding visual in the scene where he ate jjajangmyeon in that EP. The scene shows Cha Eun-woo appearing as a labor worker having lunch with his colleagues. Even the character setting as a poor guy could not hide his handsome face. I read that Cha Eun-woo was very hungry when filming this scene so the way he ate jjajangmyeon looked very natural and realistic. That’s how he completed the shoot in one take. Apart from his face, Cha Eun-woo’s muscles also captivated me. Looking at his solid arm muscles, I believed that he must have worked out very hard to play this role. I still think he doesn’t suit the role of a poor guy because of his splendid appearance, though.   :heart2beat:

Wonderful-World-Cha-Eun-woo-43202411.web

Wonderful-World-Cha-Eun-woo-432024113.we

photos source : Kbizoom

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Feb. 26-Mar. 3, 2024

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/03/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-feb-26-mar-3-2024/

Friday, March 1      
Between Him and Her 10 Channel A 0.2%
Wonderful World 1 MBC 5.3%
Flex x Cop 9 SBS 9.3%

Saturday, March 2      
Doctor Slump 11 JTBC 5.7%
Live Your Own Life 46 KBS 18.8%
The Goryeo-Khitan War 29 KBS 11.0%
Wonderful World 2 MBC 6.1%
Flex x Cop 10 SBS 9.7%
Captivating the King 15 tvN 5.6%

11+ New K-Dramas To Check Out In March 2024

A big month is ahead for K-drama fans!

Here are new K-dramas to watch in March:

“Wonderful World”

wonderful-world.jpeg

Korean Title: “원더풀 월드”

Cast: Kim Nam Joo, Cha Eun Woo, Kim Kang Woo, Im Se Mi

Premiere Date: March 1

Broadcast Details: Fridays and Saturdays at 9:50 p.m. KST

“Wonderful World” is an emotional thriller about Eun Soo Hyun (Kim Nam Joo), a woman who seeks revenge after the tragic loss of her son, and Kwon Sun Yool (Cha Eun Woo), who leads a rough life after dropping out of medical school until he unexpectedly becomes entangled with Eun Soo Hyun.

credit : soompi news

*** Cha Eun Woo bared his heart out and reflected on his acting career over the years in an exclusive interview with Star News Korea. In the interview, Cha Eun Woo revealed that transforming into Su Ho in "True Beauty" was a huge challenge for him. "Playing a cold person when I love pranks in real life was quite burdensome. It's really a big challenge to perfect a role that has an original version." Cha Eun Woo admitted that he doesn't want to play the same character anymore. He said that he wants to refrain from playing a character that is highly similar to the one in his previous work.   :ohboy2:

*** So far, the "Wonderful World" drama has covered all bases of exposition, giving us most of what we need to know about Eun SooHyun (played by Kim NamJoo). However, not much is known about Kwon SunYool (played by Cha EunWoo), other than the fact that he is the survivor of a similarly terrible tragedy and has a connection with SooHyun through the perpetrator of the crime that killed his family. Cha EunWoo does a fantastic job of setting the tone of the drama with the very opening scene of the first episode. So, why did SunYool try to kill SooHyun? Was he ordered to do so by Kim Joon? Was it his own revenge? Did he get closer to SooHyun only to kill her? I cannot wait to find out what "Wonderful World" has in store for us next.   :cutekitty:

*** The Korean Business Research Institute has published its brand reputation rankings for all stars during the month of February! The rankings were determined through an analysis of various stars’ media coverage, consumer participation, interaction, and community awareness indexes, using big data collected from January 29 to February 29. Cha Eun Woo rounded out the top five with an index of 4,828,250 after seeing an impressive 68.92 percent increase in his score since January.   :blush:

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. Lim Young Woong
  2. Ryu Hyun Jin
  3. Son Heung Min
  4. SEVENTEEN
  5. ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo
  6. (G)I-DLE
  7. Yoo Jae Suk
  8. IU
  9. Ma Dong Seok
  10. RIIZE
  11. IVE
  12. Lee Hyori
  13. BLACKPINK
  14. Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon
  15. Jeon Yu Jin
  16. Kim Min Jae
  17. TWICE
  18. Hwang Hee Chan
  19. Choi Min Sik
  20. Young Tak
  21. THE BOYZ
  22. Kim Ho Joong
  23. Gong Myung
  24. Baek Jong Won
  25. Park Min Young
  26. Lee Chan Won
  27. Park Shin Hye
  28. Kim Jong Kook
  29. Na In Woo
  30. Gong Yoo

20240305201523_Lim-Young-Woong-Cha-Eun-W

110906_237079_4559.jpg

110906_237080_4615.jpg

source : https://www.gpkorea.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=110906

Spoiler

“Wonderful World” Teases Cha Eun Woo’s Character’s Hidden Story Unfolding In Upcoming Episodes

“Wonderful World” Teases Cha Eun Woo’s Character’s Hidden Story Unfolding In Upcoming Episodes

MBC’s “Wonderful World” has shared new stills of ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo ahead of tonight’s episode!

“Wonderful World” is an emotional thriller about Eun Soo Hyun (Kim Nam Joo), a woman who seeks revenge after the tragic loss of her son, and Kwon Sun Yool (Cha Eun Woo), who leads a rough life after dropping out of medical school until he unexpectedly becomes entangled with Eun Soo Hyun.

Spoilers

In previous episodes of “Wonderful World,” viewers were introduced to Cha Eun Woo’s character Kwon Sun Yool, whose life takes a tumultuous turn after losing his family in a tragic fire. By day, Sun Yool works at a junkyard, but by night, he runs errands for Kim Joon (Park Hyuk Kwon), sneaking into buildings to gather evidence against Kim Joon’s political enemies.

In the newly released stills, Sun Yool stands by the stream, his intense gaze fixed on the creek as he desperately searches for something even as the police interfere.

Despite his soaked pants and the resistance from law enforcement, Sun Yool frantically combs through the bushes, his unwavering determination amidst police intervention heightening curiosity about his quest.

cha-eun-woo-3.jpeg

cha-eun-woo-3-1.jpeg

cha-eun-woo-3-2.jpeg

Spoiler

cha-eun-woo-3-3.jpeg

The production team remarked, “Starting from the third episode, Kwon Sun Yool’s hidden story will unfold one by one. Please anticipate the mysterious narrative and the pain hidden within the rugged and dark character of Kwon Sun Yool, as well as his relationship with Eun Soo Hyun.”

The next episode of “Wonderful World” airs on March 8 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1647413wpp/wonderful-world-teases-cha-eun-woos-characters-hidden-story-unfolding-in-upcoming-episodes

Here are the ratings for Episode 3! :).

“Wonderful World” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet For 3rd Episode

MBC’s new drama “Wonderful World” continues to gain viewers!

On March 8, the emotional thriller starring Kim Nam Joo and ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo achieved its highest viewership ratings yet. According to Nielsen Korea, the third episode of “Wonderful World” scored an average nationwide rating of 8.0 percent, marking a nearly 2 percent jump from its second episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1647479wpp/wonderful-world-soars-to-its-highest-ratings-yet-for-3rd-episode

10 most anticipated K-contents to watch this March 2024!

We are now at the third month of the year and guess what? More K-contents await us mga bes!

Here is the list of the Korean film and dramas to watch this March.

2. Wonderful World

d-_wonderfulworld28129433215129332140078

Image source: Disney+

Starring: Cha Eun Woo, Kim Nam Joo, Kim Kang Woo, and Im Semi

Released Date: March 1, 2024

Synopsis: Wonderful World tells the story of a mother who gets revenge after failing to get justice for his son’s death.

Streaming Platform: Disney+

source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2024/03/09/10-most-anticipated-k-contents-to-watch-this-march-2024/

*** Cha Eun Woo said during the presscon of "Wonderful World" that his character has a lot of inner scars and as time goes by, the viewers will get to find out some secrets about him and what those mysteries are all about. The viewers will also be able to see what he would have felt when he goes through all that so, “I think it’s going to be fun for you to look out for the different emotions that he goes through." Having recently starred in A Good Day to Be a Dog, which is a total opposite of his character in Wonderful World, he expressed how pressured he is in taking this role. He said he would think of it as his big transformation per se. He said that when he read the script, he thought that Seon Yul had an inner scar and he loved the way he tried to overcome his inner scars, so he just immersed himself into the role of Seon Yul and tried his best to pull this character off. Cha Eun Woo and Kim Nam Joo shared what their chemistry was like on set. Eun Woo was the first one to share his experience while working with Nam Joo. He shared that when they had a script reading together and had their meal, he said that Nam Joo was such a nice person and the type of person who would talk to him about things. He enjoyed working with her and whenever he was unsure of something and asked her advice, Nam Joo would give him nice advice. While she shared that the chemistry with Eun Woo was unexpected and expressed how honored she was to work with him. She shared that he is very flexible as an actor and has a very open mind. He has such a great personality. “In the beginning, it was overwhelming because he looks like a prince who has come to Earth from a different planet but as the days went by, he was like a little brother." Cha Eun Woo’s message to viewers when the presscon wrapped-up, “It’s getting warmer, I think spring is just around the corner and if you watch Wonderful World in springtime it’s going to be perfect." Wonderful World is now streaming on Disney+!   :heart3:

chaeunwoo55159960162264795261.jpg?resize

source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2024/03/02/ao-exclusive-the-cast-of-wonderful-world-talk-about-their-roles-and-their-chemistry-on-set/

13 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Here are the ratings for Episode 3! :).

MBC’s new drama “Wonderful World” continues to gain viewers!

On March 8, the emotional thriller starring Kim Nam Joo and ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo achieved its highest viewership ratings yet. According to Nielsen Korea, the third episode of “Wonderful World” scored an average nationwide rating of 8.0 percent, marking a nearly 2 percent jump from its second episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1647479wpp/wonderful-world-soars-to-its-highest-ratings-yet-for-3rd-episode

@backstreetboysfan  I'm happy because of this. (Cha Eun Woo) got involved in an unexpected commotion in episode 3. The drama is now entering its second week after premiering on March 1.  He is expected to have action scenes. Meanwhile, beginning episode 3, Kwon Sun Yul's hidden stories will be revealed one by one. I'm curious to see  what kind of pain the rough and dark Sun Yul will experience in his relationship with Eun Soo Hyun.  :heart1:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New stills

wonderful-world-still.jpeg?w=820

wonderful-world-still.jpg?w=820

wonderful-world-still.jpg?w=820

photos source : Kdramastars