Cha Eun Woo ❤차은우 - A Brightening Star ❤ Upcoming Drama 2024 - Wonderful World

nitnot

*** "Wonderful World" is shaping up to be one of the hottest K-Dramas currently on air.  Long gone are the days of EunWoo as just an innocent school boy. It's good that now he's taking on a variety of different roles that showcase his acting growth. His character in "Wonderful World" allows him to do just that. I love his acting in the drama.   :blush:

*** On March 12 episode of KBS' television show "The Return of Superman," Kim Jun-ho and his son Eun-woo met Cha Eun-woo. Here, Fencer Kim Jun-ho revealed that he and his wife named Eun-woo after Cha Eun-woo after his flight attendant wife flew with him on the plane. Kim Jun-ho told Cha Eun-woo, "My wife is a flight attendant, and she flew with you once. She couldn't stop saying good things about you afterward." In surprise, Cha Eun-woo asked, "Oh, was it when I was going abroad? She praised me?" Nodding, Kim Jun-ho answered, "Yeah, she did. She told me you were very well-mannered. So, when my wife gave birth, we were like, 'Let's name him Eun-woo.' That's how my son became Eun-woo." Cha Eun-woo wowed and commented, "No way! Really? That's amazing. I feel so grateful." Later, when they were spending time together, Cha Eun-woo further discovered an unexpected connection between him and Eun-woo. Kim Jun-ho asked, "What's your blood type?" to which Cha Eun-woo stated that he had type B blood. Kim Jun-ho then remarked that Eun-woo had the same blood type. Then, he asked about his Chinese zodiac sign and Cha Eun-woo responded, "I was born in the Year of Ox." Surprised, Kim Jun-ho said that Eun-woo was also born in the Year of Ox. To this, Cha Eun-woo asked, "How about Eun-woo's younger brother Jeong-woo? Was he born in the Year of Rabbit? Because my younger brother was born then." With his eyes widened in astonishment, Kim Jun-ho answered, "Yeah, he was. Wow, you two have so many things in common. This is awesome!"   :kaching3:

201905998_700.webp

source : SBS Star

*** The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for advertisement models!  The rankings were determined through an analysis of consumer behavior, using big data collected from February 5 to March 5. The Korean Business Research Institute evaluated the participation, communication, media, and social values of popular advertisement models in order to calculate each star’s total brand reputation index for March.  Cha Eun Woo   climbed to fourth place with a brand reputation index of 1,150,210, marking a 35.76 percent rise in his score since February.  :Twerkdatbutt:

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. Lim Young Woong
  2. NewJeans
  3. Son Heung Min
  4. ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo
  5. BTS
  6. LE SSERAFIM
  7. SEVENTEEN
  8. IVE
  9. IU
  10. Lee Hyori
  11. Gong Yoo
  12. Lee Chan Won
  13. BLACKPINK
  14. Seo Jang Hoon
  15. Son Suk Ku
  16. Kim Jong Kook
  17. Yoo Jae Suk
  18. Park Bo Gum
  19. NCT
  20. TWICE
  21. Ryu Hyun Jin
  22. aespa
  23. Jeong Dong Won
  24. Ma Dong Seok
  25. Baek Jong Won
  26. Jun Hyun Moo
  27. Jang Yoon Jung
  28. Kim Ho Joong
  29. Lee Seo Jin
  30. Kim Go Eun

111096_237449_4028.jpg

111096_237450_4037.jpg

source : https://www.gpkorea.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=111096

Announced Top 5 Male Stars With “Handsome Face 2024” Chosen by Plastic Surgeons!

The list of “Most handsome faces” in Kbiz was actually published from the perspective of plastic surgeons.

Recently on TMI News, plastic surgeons gathered to vote for the 5 male stars they believe have the most “perfect faces” in Kbiz.

2. Cha Eun Woo (ASTRO)

Announced Top 5 Male Stars With “Handsome Face 2024” Chosen by Plastic Surgeons! 1

Cha Eun Woo is blessed by God because of his looks. So he is the 2nd pick on this list.

A former plastic surgery expert is quoted as saying: “He was not at fault. Everything is perfect.”

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2024/03/17/announced-top-5-male-idols-with-handsome-face-2023-chosen-by-plastic-surgeons/

*** Cha Eun-woo recently held his “2024 Just One 10 Minute: Mystery Elevator” fan-con in Manila on March 16 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena. Cha Eun-woo has visited the Philippines a couple of times and he said he always make happy memories whenever he is in the country. “I think that whenever I visit the Philippines, I always create happy memories. I’m always thankful to the huge love and support that my Filipino fans send me, so this time as well, it’s just natural that I’m back here. With the release of my first solo album 'Entity,’ I wanted to show more performances, so I decided to prepare a fan concert. I've also prepared stages for the songs included in ‘Entity’' that you can only see at this fan concert, so I hope that everyone can create happy memories.” The Manila fan-con showcased Cha Eun-woo’s charm from dancing to interacting with fans. The last time he was in the Philippines, he went to the beach, which became therapeutic for him as it allowed him to have personal time outside his busy schedule. “I went to the beach in Cebu. It was so pretty that just looking at it was already very therapeutic. Remembering the nice memories I had in Cebu makes me want to go back,” he said.   :heart2:

CEW_4_5938792c05.jpeg

credit : https://mb.com.ph/2024/3/18/interview-k-pop-idol-cha-eun-woo-on-returning-to-ph-drama-wonderful-world

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** “Entity” has sold a total of 219,274 copies for the whole month and placed sixth overall on Hanteo Chart’s monthly physical album chart for February.   :kaching1:

*** Wonderful World  is almost hitting a double digit this week............. :heart1:

Drama viewership ratings for the week of March 11-17, 2024

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/03/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-march-11-17-2024/

Friday, March 15      
Between Him and Her 12 Channel A 0.2%
Wonderful World 5 MBC 9.9%
Flex x Cop 13 SBS 8.3%

Saturday, March 16      
Doctor Slump 15 JTBC 5.0%
Live Your Own Life 50 KBS 19.7%
Wonderful World 6 MBC 7.3%
Flex x Cop 14 SBS 9.8%
Queen of Tears 3 tvN 9.6%

*** ‘Wonderful World’ EP 5 on March 15 gets 9.9% rating nationwide, surpasses ‘Flex X Cop’. The episode 5 rating for “Wonderful World” is 3.5 percentage points higher than the 6.4 percent nationwide rating the drama got for episode 4 on March 9.   :kitty:

Wonderful_W_photo240315140256imbcdrama12

*** On March 20,  Cha Eun Woo was spotted at a baseball game. He was eating and watching. When the videos were posted, they praised his barefaced visuals. Even without makeup, Eunwoo looked that he is a true natural beauty. As always, wherever he goes, there is always a time that he will be the talk of the internet.   :kisslevel:

Here are the ratings for Episode 7! :).

“Flex X Cop” Heads Into Season Finale On No. 1 Ratings As “Wonderful World” Wraps Up 1st Half On Rise

“Flex X Cop” Heads Into Season Finale On No. 1 Ratings As “Wonderful World” Wraps Up 1st Half On Rise

Meanwhile, MBC’s “Wonderful World”—which airs in the same time slot—rose to an average nationwide rating of 8.5 percent as it wrapped up the first half of its run.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1650637wpp/flex-x-cop-heads-into-season-finale-on-no-1-ratings-as-wonderful-world-wraps-up-1st-half-on-rise

Here are the ratings for Episode 8! :).

“Queen Of Tears” Earns Its Highest Saturday Ratings Yet As “Hide” + “Beauty And Mr. Romantic” Premiere

“Queen Of Tears” Earns Its Highest Saturday Ratings Yet As “Hide” + “Beauty And Mr. Romantic” Premiere

MBC’s “Wonderful World” kicked off the second half of its run on a nationwide average of 6.3 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1650745wpp/queen-of-tears-earns-its-highest-saturday-ratings-as-hide-beauty-and-mr-romantic-premiere

Watch: Cha Eun Woo And Kim Nam Joo Create A Lively Atmosphere On Set Of “Wonderful World”

20240324111320_wonderful-world-2.jpg?s=9

MBC’s “Wonderful World” has taken viewers behind the scenes of their set!

“Wonderful World” is an emotional thriller starring Kim Nam Joo as Eun Soo Hyun, a woman who seeks revenge after the tragic loss of her son. When the culprit manages to evade punishment through the legal system, she decides to pursue justice on her own. ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo stars as Kwon Sun Yool, a former medical student who has led a rough life after suffering a devastating family tragedy.

Spoilers

The newly released making-of video for episode 7 begins with Cha Eun Woo looking around the darkroom, which is filled with photos. He remarks, “It’s a bit scary. [Sun Yool] is very meticulous.”

In a different scene, Won Mi Kyung, who plays Eun Soo Hyun’s mother Oh Go Eun, tears up during a sad scene. When the scene finishes filming, Cha Eun Woo immediately goes to comfort Won Mi Kyung, who jokingly remarks, “I’ll scold you if I see you again. Why are you tormenting my child?” referring to his character Sun Yool’s actions. Cha Eun Woo laughs and sweetly apologizes before leaving the set.

An additional making-of video of episode 8 depicts Kim Nam Joo, Won Mi Kyung, and Gil Hae Yeon (who plays Soo Ho’s mother Jung Myung Hee) happily chatting away before filming, highlighting the lively atmosphere on set. Kim Nam Joo also thoughtfully shields Won Mi Kyung from the sun while filming.

The making-of video further depicts the professional sides of the actors on set. In addition to carefully checking his angles, Cha Eun Woo requests to film a scene one more time in order to perfect the scene even more. Kim Nam Joo checks the details of her scene during rehearsals, continuing to tear up even after filming ends after an emotional performance.

Check out the making-of video below!

“Wonderful World” airs every Friday and Saturday at 9:50 p.m. KST.

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

*** “Wonderful World” rose to No. 2 on this week’s drama list, while leads  Cha Eun Woo and Kim Nam Joo came in at No. 4 and No. 7 respectively on the actor list. :Twerkdatbutt:   The drama list only includes series airing on broadcast television, the newly integrated actor list also includes cast members from OTT shows— 

Most Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings For 2nd Week (Good Data Corporation)

The top 10 TV dramas that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. tvN “Queen of Tears”
  2. MBC “Wonderful World”
  3. tvN “Wedding Impossible”
  4. JTBC “Doctor Slump”
  5. SBS “Flex x Cop”
  6. KBS2 “Live Your Own Life
  7. ENA “The Midnight Studio”
  8. MBC “Third Marriage”
  9. SBS “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection”
  10. KBS1 “Unpredictable Family”

1. Kim Ji Won (“Queen of Tears”)
  2. Kim Soo Hyun (“Queen of Tears”)
  3. Jang Da Ah (“Pyramid Game”)
  4. Cha Eun Woo (“Wonderful World”)
  5. Jeon Jong Seo (“Wedding Impossible”)
  6. Moon Sang Min (“Wedding Impossible”)
  7. Kim Nam Joo (“Wonderful World”)
  8. Park Hyung Sik (“Doctor Slump”)
  9. Park Shin Hye (“Doctor Slump”)
  10. Ahn Bo Hyun (“Flex x Cop”)

credit : soompi news

10 Of K-Drama’s Most Handsome Actors, Voted By Avid Viewers

Do you agree with the list?

Many fantastic K-Dramas are released month after month, with many actors and actresses earning some well-deserved popularity from the roles they played in them. K-drama fans had the opportunity to vote for who they believe are the most handsome Korean actors from K-dramas, past and present! With hundreds of thousands of votes cast, here are the top 10 choices by these fans.

9. Cha Eun Woo

Cha Eun Woo’s acting career began in 2014 at the age of 17, and some of his most well-known K-Dramas include My ID Is Gangnam Beauty (2018), Rookie Historian Goo Hae-Ryung (2019), True Beauty (2020–2021), and A Good Day to Be a Dog (2023-2024). He received 16,436 votes in the poll!

source : https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/10-k-drama-handsome-actors-voted-avid-viewers/

*** "Wonderful World"  has been a roller-coaster ride so far. It's full of heartache as its characters must face countless struggles throughout their lives. Both Eun SooHyun and Kwon SeonYul are incredibly broken individuals who've had to battle immensely with their own personal traumas. But, they gradually learn how to rely on one another. While slow, it's refreshing to witness their friendship blossom. "Wonderful World" has a lot of layers but, the drama also shows it's possible to have hope in the dark times.  :cheers: