Cha Eun Woo ❤차은우 - A Brightening Star ❤ Upcoming Drama 2024 - Wonderful World

nitnot

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

New video is up on Cha  Eun Woo's YT channel! :). PS. It has  English subs .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtII7iQ7q80

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this with Eng subs. I seldom visit/watch his YT channel, instead follow his IG, actually not only him but, all my oppas. Cha Eunwoo’s Instagram is so fun. It has such a pretty feed.   :Ohboy3:

*** The newly released teaser trailer begins with Kim Nam Joo setting the tone with a gaze and a chilling narration, “It all started that day.” This upcoming drama will mark a notable shift for Cha Eun Woo, as he will break away from his usual sunny image. "Wonderful World"  will premiere on March 1st.   :hypehype:

123220277.1.jpg

Soompi & Viki Staff Talk: What Is Your Favorite K-Drama Of 2023?

Already a month into 2024, our staff looked back on our favorite K-dramas from last year for this edition of Soompi & Viki Staff Talk.

Check out our staff’s picks below!

Somni: “A Good Day to Be a Dog

a-good-day-to-be-a-dog.jpeg

Not only because I’m a fan of the lead actors, but I was immediately intrigued to watch “A Good Day to Be a Dog” also because I’m a dog person. As expected, the dogs in the drama are adorable, and I loved how the relationship between Hae Na (Park Gyu Young) and Seo Won (Cha Eun Woo) developed, especially because the two had completely wrong ideas about each other’s feelings at first. I dare say the heartfelt kiss scene between the two on a rainy day was the cutest and most heart-fluttering scene of the year!

Watch “A Good Day to Be a Dog”:

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo Announces Solo Debut Date; Confirmed To Have Filmed MV With India Eisley

ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo Announces Solo Debut Date; Confirmed To Have Filmed MV With India Eisley

Mark your calendars for ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo’s solo debut!

On January 27, Cha Eun Woo’s agency Fantagio announced, “Cha Eun Woo recently filmed his music video in the United States with actress India Eisley.”

The agency also revealed that Cha Eun Woo will be releasing his first solo album on February 15.

India Eisley, who is the daughter of the famous English actress Olivia Hussey, is known for her roles in “The Secret Life of the American Teenager,” “Look Away,” “Underworld: Awakening,” “I Am the Night,” and more.

Are you excited for Cha Eun Woo’s solo debut?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1639460wpp/astros-cha-eun-woo-announces-solo-debut-date-confirmed-to-have-filmed-mv-with-india-eisley

On 1/26/2024 at 9:49 AM, nitnot said:

Cha Eun Woo Youtube Channel New Post - sing "Love is Gone" (cover version) 

:heart3:

@nitnot  thanks for sharing this. To honor Moonbin, Cha Eun-woo uploaded this cover of American DJ duo Slander’s “Love is Gone” on Jan. 26 on his YouTube channel. Cha Eun-woo’s cover has garnered more than 1.2 million views as of this writing and is No. 26 Trending on music on YouTube. Slander commended Cha Eun-woo’s cover. Slander posted on X.

Along with the cover, Also, Cha Eun-woo wrote a letter to Moonbin & posted on YouTube. 

“Bin, how are you? What are you doing? I want to wish you a happy birthday like always... You must be watching it somewhere, right?? Happy birthday my friend, Every time I think of you, I work harder. Every time I miss you, even though it's hard, I prepare with all my heart. Get ready for the drama and album!! Be sure to watch it when it comes out. This song is something I listen to and feel comforted when I think of you. I heard it by chance and you just came to mind. No matter what song you listen to while walking down the street, do you know that your story, my story, and our story are the same?? I always miss you, thank you, and love you, my friend Bin.”   :blush:

5 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

MBC drama WonderfulWorld 1st teaser poster, broadcast on Mar 1.

@backstreetboysfan  the poster has a tagline : "It all started with the events of that day that summer."  I'm curious what tragic incident transpired on that day. I'm also curious if they're acting as a couple here later on.   :Fist1:

• Like 1

Cha Eun Woo And Kim Nam Joo Exchange Lonely Yet Mysterious Gazes In Poster For Upcoming Drama “Wonderful World”

20240130031353_wonderful-world-poster-1.

Kim Nam Joo and Cha Eun Woo’s upcoming thriller drama “Wonderful World” has dropped a new poster!

“Wonderful World” is an emotional thriller about Eun Soo Hyun (Kim Nam Joo), a woman who seeks revenge after the tragic loss of her son. When the culprit manages to evade punishment through the legal system, she decides to pursue justice on her own. Cha Eun Woo co-stars as Kwon Sun Yool, who leads a rough life after dropping out of medical school until he unexpectedly becomes entangled with Eun Soo Hyun.

The newly released poster features Eun Soo Hyun and Kwon Sun Yool facing each other under an umbrella. The memorial park that serves as the background for the teaser poster as well as the text that reads, “It all started with the incident from that day of that summer,” stimulate viewers’ curiosity about the tragic incident that shook the lives of Eun Soo Hyun and Kwon Sun Yool.

wonderful-world-poster.jpeg

“Wonderful World” will premiere on March 1. Stay tuned!

*** Wow...............he’s the spitting image of Cha Eun Woo. The visuals in this family were no joke! You could tell right away that he is Cha Eunwoo’s brother due to their similar visuals. I can understand why Eunwoo said that his brother is more handsome. Now, I’m so curious about his parent’s visuals… Their eyebrows and nose are exactly the same.   :kicks:

Cha Eunwoo’s Younger Brother’s Visuals

GdhGFSpExRaPJtNP-6RuofMAHQEsH4p9LYPe7WyE

source : https://m.pann.nate.com/talk/371936338?currMenu=talker&order=RAN&rankingType=total&page=1

Top 5 K-Dramas On Viki In January

20240125095731_jan-top-5.jpg?s=900x600&e

The first month of the new year has passed in the blink of an eye! 2024 has begun with a variety of wonderful K-dramas that inspired us. Here is a recap of the top five K-dramas that received the most love on Viki!

In no particular order.

A Good Day to Be a Dog

A-Good-Day-to-Be-a-Dog0.jpeg

“A Good Day to Be a Dog” is a fantasy romance drama about Han Hae Na (Park Gyu Young), a woman who is cursed to transform into a dog when she kisses a man. However, the only person who can undo her curse is her colleague Jin Seo Won (Cha Eun Woo), who is afraid of dogs due to a traumatic event he can no longer remember. Lee Hyun Woo stars as Lee Bo Kyum, a Korean history teacher who is colleagues with Jin Seo Won and Han Hae Na.

Watch “A Good Day to Be a Dog” below:

Watch Now

*** The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for actors! The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 100 actors who appeared in dramas, movies, or OTT content released between December 30, 2023 and January 30, 2024.  :kaching3:

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. Shin Hye Sun
  2. Jang Nara
  3. Park Min Young
  4. Song Ha Yoon
  5. Kim Yoo Jung
  6. Ji Chang Wook
  7. Im Siwan
  8. Song Kang
  9. Na In Woo
  10. Honey Lee
  11. Lee Se Young
  12. Go Yoon Jung
  13. Choi Soo Jong
  14. Gong Hyo Jin
  15. Jung Woo Sung
  16. Kang Hye Won
  17. Lee Jong Won
  18. Rowoon
  19. Lee Si Woo
  20. ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo
  21. Park Bo Young
  22. Kim Tae Ri
  23. Jang Dong Yoon
  24. Lee Yi Kyung
  25. Park Gyu Young
  26. Bae In Hyuk
  27. Park Seo Joon
  28. Highlight’s Lee Gikwang
  29. Lee Dong Wook
  30. Lee Young Ae

109858_235083_1115.jpg

109858_235084_1122.jpg

source : https://www.gpkorea.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=109858

*** On January 30, a topic titled “Cha Eun-woo’s mother” was published on the Korean forum Pann Nate, drawing huge attention with over 240,000 views and 200 comments. This topic is made in response to recent viral photo of Cha Eun Woo's brother who drew attention due to his astounding visuals.   :omg:

“The mother said that she didn’t praise them much when they were young because she was afraid that praising them for their visuals too much would cause them to become arrogant”. This is Cha Eun-woo’s mother’s way of upbringing method.

source : https://pann.nate.com/talk/371939682

*** Recently, the spotlight shone on Cha Eun Woo’s brother, Lee Dong Hwi, whose photos leaked online after his Instagram account briefly went public. The image sparked a frenzy in online communitie. His brother is also incredibly handsome. I’m curious about their parents visuals.  Insiders reveal that his brother currently has no plans to enter in the entertainment industry. And he quickly returned his account private following the photo leak.   :yaaa:

chaeunwoo-2.png