[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest bier4ever

yeah..i wanna see it too.. i will try to search for it..it was a blog actually :)

Do you guys remember the yahoo korean website urls for Bi and SHG? I remember browsing Bi's yahoo site and I wanna browse it again but I forgot the url. The urls were posted on the first page of Full House's thread before.

Do you guys remember the yahoo korean website urls for Bi and SHG? I remember browsing Bi's yahoo site and I wanna browse it again but I forgot the url. The urls were posted on the first page of Full House's thread before.

hello, fullhousers!

hi, madyjune and bier4ever

don't know if these are the correct sites you're looking but tons of Bi and SHG pics here.

Bi's:

http://kr.image.search.yahoo.com/search/im...BA%F1&x=13&y=10

SHG"s:

http://kr.image.search.yahoo.com/search/im...B1%B3&x=36&y=14

Guest bier4ever

these are not the site i was saying but thanks anyway..its a blog actually..of full house..one for youngjae and one for han jieun

hello, fullhousers!

hi, madyjune and bier4ever

don't know if these are the correct sites you're looking but tons of Bi and SHG pics here.

Bi's:

http://kr.image.search.yahoo.com/search/im...BA%F1&x=13&y=10

SHG"s:

http://kr.image.search.yahoo.com/search/im...B1%B3&x=36&y=14

annyong, biase_jer :D

glad to see you. hows school?

i guess jacqie is also busy. haven't heard from her for ages

these are not the site i was saying but thanks anyway..its a blog actually..of full house..one for youngjae and one for han jieun

there is one? didn't notice it. if you find it can you post the link here, please?... thanks in advance :)

Guest biase_jer

re-post

3444603rx.jpg

3444398rt.jpg

bscap004.jpg

wink.jpgbscap009.jpg

there is one? didn't notice it. if you find it can you post the link here, please?... thanks in advance :)

school??

muahahahahha....

my final exam will start on 17/10.......

but i'm still play around :lol:

school??

muahahahahha....

my final exam will start on 17/10.......

but i'm still play around :lol:

well, never hurts to get just a bit of a break .... he,he,he

good luck!

the perfect date that never happened...

yacht_fulls_0005.jpgyacht_fulls_0016.jpg

116.jpg

yacht_fulls_0013.jpg

yacht_12.jpg

all pics from hyesa.com

Guest minamijaa

Since we've lost 1000+ pages of Full House mania, I've decided to upload 2 video clips which I obtained from this thread a long time ago...especially to fans who missed out on all the earlier goodies from the previous thread.

ENJOY! :P:D:)

Love Comes Into Full House MV

3 Bears Song Video Clip

:( I was so frustrated becoz I couldn't open the file as there's a message appeared saying that 'the link you've clicked is not available'.. Am I missing something? :blink:

Guest minamijaa

There are some nice pics that I would like to share with u guys! :wub: Well, since I'm quite new to the forum..can someone tell me how to post pic from files stored in my comp? :P Thanx!

Guest Jacqie

hihi fullhousers....is been ages i haven't visit soompi.....

i miss full house but can't online.....cuz my com got infected by virus.....

hihi gemt...hihi biase_jer...^^

n hihi all.....wow....it seems like we got a lot new fullhouser here......

any senior fullhouser tat changes name???pls...let us noe..^^

Guest sheivar

hi everyone! how are you all doin? :)

hi leena! hi gemt! hi jacqie! :D you're all busy with school huh? hehe..same here.. really busy with school because of my thesis. it's really driving me crazy!

one more translation: FH making 23

On the set on the last day of filming…together with the 4 stars of the drama.

Voiceover says “We’ll now show the ending story of FH.”

They show the part where JiEun is making kimbap but it comes out square! (suppose to be round, heh heh). SHK says she’ll try and you hear someone asking her if this is her first time making it?…yes. Caption says: SHK begins to make kimbap. She laughs because it won’t come out correctly. Then she says “It’s square…did you ever see a square kimbap?” (laughs) “Should I do it again?...Then I’ll unfold this one…(laughs)”

Outside…we see SHK eating an ice-treat because it’s such a hot summer day. Voiceover says SHK treated viewers this time to a different image. They ask her how she feels on this last day of filming? SHK: very sad…very sad…but very thankful to the viewers for their continuous support throughout the run of the drama…we all worked very hard and felt all your love…

Next question to SHK: they ask her to say something to Bi. SHK asks if Bi said anything to her…yes, he already did…oh, I see. SHK says they’ve worked together now for about 4 months and although this is only his 2nd drama, he worked so very hard and our rhythms matched very well, and he seemed to have a lot of ambition towards his acting and developed his character very well… although I’m his acting senior, I had a lot to learn from him and am very thankful that he worked so joyfully through his acting.

Next question: Describe Bi in 7 words: Mae Nu Jo Oon Nam Ja Da (a man with very good manners)

Next they show the morning after scene…shows Bi’s endearing facial expressions.

Next, KSS and HEJ arrive on set. They ask HEJ how she feels that today’s the last day of filming? Sad but also happy that it ends happily with the four of them together here in the lovely house. Next she talks about her wardrobe on the show. Asks her who liked her style the best…and KSS raises his hand and says, “Me.” Then voiceover says that Bi and KSS were both wearing similar outfits today… Caption: Did you plan on wearing the same thing today? KSS says he’s trying to follow Bi and wear what he wears…

Next, they talk about how KSS has also been receiving a lot of love from FH fans. Outside, he waves to his fans and talks about how much of a blessing it is to work amidst all this love and support from fans…he thanks them…

Next scene…barbeque scene. Voiceover says that SHK just gave Bi a hot pepper but Bi can’t do anything because they’re in the middle of filming. You see SHK and Bi trying not to laugh…

Next…the cast and crew are taking a break from night filming. They’re signing copies of the OST and taking pictures.

Next, interview with Bi: First question is how he feels on this last day of shooting…Bi shyly says that he’s heard fans and other netizens say that he shone in this drama (shy smile), and uses a metaphor that he’s mentioned before: even if someone has made dduk (rice cakes) before, you should make even yummier ones (basically saying that even though something has been done before or is not all that new, you can always make it better or make it seem newer)…and with this in mind, he worked hard on FH.

Next question, about working with SHK: Says both as a friend and as a senior actor, she took care of him very well, so he’s very thankful…and of course, her face and everything else is pretty but she has this attractive sex appeal that is both masculine, because she is loyal like a guy, and feminine, because she can be beautiful like a flower, at the same time… think she’s a warm-hearted and good person.

Next question: how he feels about the house: First time there he found it to be very lovely. 2nd time he found it difficult. 3rd time, he is weary of it. But it’s a house with a lot of emotions for him…and has a lot of his and SHK’s sweat built into it…so he’s sad…but also happy at the same time. Said that later, if he has the opportunity to, he’d like to visit again and spend a few nights there...with people he likes.

Guest mimi_girl

i really love this show! funny and very heart warming. the songs are also cute, even if i don't understand korean. hahaha

hi all.. can someone please be kind to upload:

* Love Comes Into Full House MV

* 3 Bears Song Video Clip

again? thanks a lot!!

Guest biase_jer

hihi fullhousers....is been ages i haven't visit soompi.....

i miss full house but can't online.....cuz my com got infected by virus.....

hihi gemt...hihi biase_jer...^^

n hihi all.....wow....it seems like we got a lot new fullhouser here......

any senior fullhouser tat changes name???pls...let us noe..^^

hi everyone! how are you all doin? :)

hi leena! hi gemt! hi jacqie! :D you're all busy with school huh? hehe..same here.. really busy with school because of my thesis. it's really driving me crazy!

hi jacqie!!!!

hi sheila!!!

hi gemt!!!

miss u all!!!:P

RE-POST

full house party

http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3APIUHF5TWZVI1JVMV5W49Z7IJ

sub

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2OHIEJ2...240Z94ZY1QJL4LM

Guest annashaari

hi, annashari

hello, fullhousers!

reposting some pics

con't honeymoon caps...

Hello gemt,

So glad to hear from you and all. Watched Full House again last night, still had fun. In between I watched Special FH from popcornfor2, it was great too.

Guest bandgeek

FULL HOUSE YAAAAAAAAAAAY. i love full house sooooooooooooooo much. man bi and shg should just get married. their chemistry is unbreakable. AJA AJA FIGHTING!!

Guest bier4ever

annyeong biase_jer and gemt...yeah i will..the blog was made by an fh fan i guess...i would gladly to.