[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest bebehh fez.

FULL HOUSE

the first korean drama i ever watched, this drama made me hooked on korean dramas. i LOOOOVED IT! i love song hye gyo shes so beautiful & bi is HOT HOT HOT

Guest bier4ever

the first korean series i fell in love with..i never thought i could get hooked to a korean series coz i often say they are so sloppy and poor in quality but full house changed it..gotta love it :D

FULL HOUSE

the first korean drama i ever watched, this drama made me hooked on korean dramas. i LOOOOVED IT! i love song hye gyo shes so beautiful & bi is HOT HOT HOT

yeah, i should agree with you...bi and shk are very cool and they are the best couple..no one could topple that... :)

FULL HOUSE was such a cute/funnny serie. i lovedd it. bi was cuutee in here, so was song hye kyo. =)

Guest miharu*

i just finished it.

whoaaaa. it was a really cool series.

so yesterday i watched it for like a whole 9 hours hahaha. and finished it up today o_o it was really addicting!

hee-jin's belly never got bigger as the drama progressed lolss. i was like.. shouldn't she have a bowl of a belly yet? seems like a lot of months have passed and she's still a stick figure lols

>> at first i really hated bi's guts. he was so... wahng ssagaji! haha and yeahh he's totally hot now. hahaha

sometimes the drama got kinda slow; they always got mad about the same thing and sometimes it was like "eh?" why are they mad again? lols but it was always so fun when they played around with each other.

nevertheless, they were a real cuteee couple :D

song hye kyo + bi, aja aja fighting!! O(^___^)O

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

one of the best Korean Dramas i have ever seen, -_- scratch that its the best i havent finished a korean drama before.. this is the first one !

Guest coffeee

hey guys can you guys be kind enough to tell me where i could download the Full House special interview? thanks in advance! it was translated a few pages back.. but i couldn't find a link to dl it.. thanks again!

Guest idolize

hey guys can you guys be kind enough to tell me where i could download the Full House special interview? thanks in advance! it was translated a few pages back.. but i couldn't find a link to dl it.. thanks again!

i tink u can go to www.my5minutes.com

U need to register though..Also u need to search under Full House..

Hope tis helps.. :D

Guest coffeee

i tink u can go to www.my5minutes.com

U need to register though..Also u need to search under Full House..

Hope tis helps.. :D

thanks i tried there too but no luck.. :( thanks though

Guest shinebi

I just got done watching it...I just love this drama...I haven't been watching it for 3 days, and I already had the urge to watch it again...

Guest emukins

I adore this drama!! SHG and Bi had such good chemistry!! I loved the ending...i loved every moment of this drama. SOOO good.

I have a cute, or i find it cute anyways, stroy about when I first watched the drama.

I downloaded it, and I loved it so much that after 6 episdoes I ended up buying it off of yesasia. Then once I finally got it I asked my dad if he wanted to watch it with me. He likes to watch movies and such so he said yes, and my brother even said he would watch it (my brother is a big punk and makes fun me for everything I do). My dad was hooked after one episode. My brother said he hated it, and didn't want to watch anymore. The next time we watched it...guess who ended up in the living room with us...my brother. I think he became more obsessed than I was haha. He blew off plans with his friends just to come home and watch Full House with me. This drama must be good, if he liked it that much haha. Cute, no?

Guest sailorwintersonata

I adore this drama!! SHG and Bi had such good chemistry!! I loved the ending...i loved every moment of this drama. SOOO good.

I have a cute, or i find it cute anyways, stroy about when I first watched the drama.

I downloaded it, and I loved it so much that after 6 episdoes I ended up buying it off of yesasia. Then once I finally got it I asked my dad if he wanted to watch it with me. He likes to watch movies and such so he said yes, and my brother even said he would watch it (my brother is a big punk and makes fun me for everything I do). My dad was hooked after one episode. My brother said he hated it, and didn't want to watch anymore. The next time we watched it...guess who ended up in the living room with us...my brother. I think he became more obsessed than I was haha. He blew off plans with his friends just to come home and watch Full House with me. This drama must be good, if he liked it that much haha. Cute, no?

That is cute!! My brother never watches Korean dramas. I once made him watch a Korean drama and he didn't want to watch it anymore. So, I gave up. *SIGH* He said Korean dramas are for girls and I told him that he's too biased about it!! :lol:

Guest nurikocam18

FULL HOUSE

ditto!

Guest ripgal

RE-POST

cutest couple!!!!

mmm.jpg

cute.jpglove.jpg

bscap057.jpg

bscap0077ih1.jpg

memorable moments!!! but i dun remember the scene where SHG fed Bi the drink!! arhh...my version must haf cut it!!! >.<

Guest nikelope

tis is one of the best drama ever!! it's so different from those typical drama..

it has it's own unique sense of humour..

totally in love in tis drama!

Guest evita eblis

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE FULL HOUSE!!! I HAD CRIED BOTH HAPPY & SAD TEARS FOR THE DRAMA!!! BI & SHG MAKES A PERFECT COUPLE!!!

***APPLAUSE**** :lol: