[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest vpower

full house!!!! oh my goodness this drama cracks me up when my days are blue!!! still in the process of watching it. i am only on episode 6 so still enjoying it!!

One of my favorite K-dramas. At first, I didn't think Bi and HaeGyo matched but after watching the series, I want to see them both together again. It's such cute story and a good length of episodes.

Guest shinebi

YESSSS!!! JUST WHAT I NEEDED!!!!! I LOVE YOU, KYO FOR STARTING THIS POST!!!! thank you so much for all those wonderful pictures!!!

Guest babybi

Welcome back, All Full Houser !

Really miss the old one, but Aja aja fighting.

Kyo >>> thanks for your full house carlendars, but it's not completed, right!

Do you have the completed one, please!

Guest shinebi

Kyo >>> thanks for your full house carlendars, but it's not completed, right!

Do you have the completed one, please!

I second that please...thanks kyo!!

My favourite scene is the one right after the big quarrel when YJ was being a real jerk and hurt JE with his words "You mean nothing to me". He changed his clothes, came downstairs and could not find his wife (she was sitting in the park, recalling their happier moments), he quickly went to her room and anxiously looked around. He panicked when he found her luggage missing from the top of the wardrobe. Opened the wardrobe to check and looked aroung the room. Then he spotted it on the floor beside her bed, and his face showed his relief ! Then it started to rain heavily and he went out searching for her, could not find her at all and again panicking in the house. He was worried for her. Then Min Hyuk called him.....

• Like 1

Guest shinebi

^ talking about favorite scenes, hehehe...I have TONS of favorite scenes, but one of my MOST favorite scene was when YJ was looking for their old wedding contract, and he went into her room to look, and she came in to answer her cell, so he hid her closet. She went to go change her pink sweater and pulled him out of the closet...he was so adorable when he fell out!! I just started CRACK"N up so bad!!

and also another fav. scene of mine is when she was try'n to cheer him up and he got annoyed, so she offered him to hit her...he wouldn't so, she forced him to, and it ended up that he hit himself! HAHAHAHAAAA! I think I'mm go home and watch it ALL OVER AGAIN!!! hahahahahaaa!! I Just love Full House!! sorry that was so long...><

Guest sara anne takenouchi

yup, welcome back and this drama is SUPERB. i've bought it and watching it again and again but you know what .. i never feel bored :)

aah this is such a good series! i just finished it... monday. hehe its my all time favorite! of course its the only one i've seen so far but still. bi and shk are so adorable together and shk is so pretty >_<

Aww man.

I remember i loved this drama so much.

Too bad i skipped a couple of episodes but i catched on.

Dang, FULL HOUSE FOREVER! PAH EE TEEEENG!