[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest jgabriel2005

still my fave light drama. i love everything about the drama. i love the story and the cast. i love the chemistry of my fave couple bi and hye kyo. kim sung soo and han eun jung are both very good looking and great support to my fave couple. got to see it nth time already.

;););)

Guest bier4ever

once you watch it..very addictive :P

still my fave light drama. i love everything about the drama. i love the story and the cast. i love the chemistry of my fave couple bi and hye kyo. kim sung soo and han eun jung are both very good looking and great support to my fave couple. got to see it nth time already.

;););)

Guest biase_jer

RE-POST

full house party translation

Full house party……

Piece opens with reporter asking SHK: “Are you happy?”

SHK: Of course I’m happy. The last scene was the karoke (noraebang) scene. Although it was a happy scene, I was feeling very sad…I didn’t cry, but was teary eyed.

R: What song did you sing during the last scene?

SHK: A happy song

(cuts to that scene) Caption 1: HYEGYO’S PLAYFUL DANCE

Caption 2: ASA, COMING ON LIKE A HOT FLASH (SHK borrowing a line from FH when she’s done drinking the medicine that her mother-in-law gave her)

Caption 3: ALL FILMING IS DONE…

Caption 4: DIRECTOR: THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR HARD WORK

SHK: I don’t know what to say…(all choked up)…I’m very sad thinking about not getting to see everyone anymore…

Bi: These deep emotions seem out of the ordinary…and I’m very grateful that I met such wonderful people

At the restaurant:

R to KSS: How many drinks have you had?

KSS: 4

R: U look like you’ve had 6.

KSS: (laughs)…doesn’t it?

R to HEJ: In the drama, you don’t even look like you’d go to the bathroom…

HEJ: Who says that? I do everything everyone else does…

(cuts to piece on FH)

Bi answering question who had the most bloopers (NGs): I think me ‘cuz I laughed a lot. I want to take this time here to say sorry to all the actors for that (laughs).

(cuts to Bi’s NGs)

SHK answering question what was her most memorable scene: scene with grandmother where she’s carrying her home.

Bi’s answer: The ending scene.

(cuts to these 2 pieces)

Bi: When I get a gf, I’d like to walk down the streets with her like that…that’s my wish

R: But you don’t have one yet?

Bi: I’m trying…but it’s not happening. If there’s any woman out there interested, please call me…my number is hmmhmmhmm…0XX-XXX-XXX…

(cuts to last filming scene)

Crowds goes wild when Bi appears

Guy on phone: Hey, I’m not going to class~ (voice over—you have to go)

Fans debate over whether SHK looks like a doll or not…first woman says yes, her friend says no…they argue back and forth…another fan says she looks like a doll…someone tells SHK what they’re saying…she shakes her head no that she doesn’t…reporter asks Bi what he thinks of fans saying SHK looks like a doll…he gets that cute smile and nods an enthusiastic yes and says “Of course”…SHK says he has to say that…

Signature lines:

SHK: joryu (bird), baptong (rice-cooker), wangssagagi (king of rudeness)

Bi: I really love you and joryu

Caption: FOR THE LAST TIME, HEY JORYU~

(cuts to piece on FH)

Bi: “Thank you to all the viewers for your love and support”

SHK: Says something like when I see you next time, I’ll say hello by showing you even better things. GhamSahHamNiDa.

CREDIT TO PERSON WHO TRANSLATE IT BEFORE

RE-POST

full house team......:lol:

bscap059.jpg

Guest annashaari

RE-POST

Thank you Jgabriel2005 and biase_jer for the lovely photos :)

Just wondering if you guys surfing Rain and Hye Kyo thread as well. I could find latest news about them there. Ultimately above all other acivities, I would like to see them together again.

May be many disagree with me, but this is just my personal view. Just wanna have some fun after so much work in office.

For all fullhousers who are busy with exam, desertation and all, all the best yaaa. I had thru all those, I know you guys can achive the best too.

i watched it and rewatched it again and again... I just don´t get tired of Full House- it is such a funny drama and the face expressions of Song Hye kyo and Bi was so hilarious.

Aja Aja fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

my friend is watching this right now...AND HE'S LOVING IT! he says his studying hours are cut short by this drama...and he also says, and i quote: "i need a break from this madness" :lol::lol::lol:

Guest shinebi

Just wondering if you guys surfing Rain and Hye Kyo thread as well. I could find latest news about them there. Ultimately above all other acivities, I would like to see them together again.

May be many disagree with me, but this is just my personal view. Just wanna have some fun after so much work in office.

actually, annashaari, I agree with you..I would LOVE to see them together again...well, I'd perfer them to just get married and stay together forever...if not, I want to be next in line to get married to Bi...*runs off*

Guest biase_jer

RE-POST

three bear song....(kids version):P

http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=26UGAZ6Q8G8H72PXB6OL1AFRKD

my friend is watching this right now...AND HE'S LOVING IT! he says his studying hours are cut short by this drama...and he also says, and i quote: "i need a break from this madness" :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: seems ur friend addicted to this series.....

GOOD GOOD <10000 NEWS!!

yeah......lets spread full house spirit!!!

aja!

aja!

full house just like drugs....

the more you watch it..... the more u addicted to it!!! :lol:

Guest evelyn168

I've just downloaded this drama again, this time with English subs... I just can't get enough of SHK and Bi, they're the best on-screen couple... Even my mom loved this drama. She was laughing so much... She was like Bi is such a bum, ordering SHK around... I would've kicked the guy out or left... Haha...

Guest lazibratt

Are bi and shk together? I saw on some chinese newspaper like their pictures and then my dad said something about "togehter" and he didn't want to read me the rest becasue he's busy. I"ll scan it soon and can someone who knows chinese translate it?

Also.. do you guys know why he wears that key necklace? I think it's so they can sell it at yesasia for a lot of money but do you guys know really why? I forgot.

THE ENDING WAS SO CUTE. They kiss weird though. It's like a smack that goes on for hours.. : how can they breathe?! ok then please answer my question =)

Guest minamijaa

hi, minamijaa!

hello, fullhousers

you need to have a URL address (website) to be able to post pics. if its from your files you have to transfer it to an online file storage such as imageshack or photobucket. just register its free. mine is photobucket. here's the link:

http://www.photobucket.com/

to post pics here, right click the pic then go to properties at the bottom, click, highlight the URL, right click the highlighted URL, copy. go to the thread you want to post click image then paste.

looking forward to your pics. have fun! :)

Thanx qemt! :wub: I really do appreciate that info..Will post some pics soon..

Guest jinn_x3

one of the cutest, funniest, heart-warming dramas i've watched thus far~

i love songhyegyo! she's sucha versatile actress!

Bi was amazing as young jae too~~