[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

aww.. wished i'd found this forum earlier! missed out on heaps of Full House posts!! and Bi posts too! :(

really loved this series, my first k-drama and loved it! also made me fall in love with Bi. he was so adorable even though at the start he was just normal. the scene that made me cry the most was the divorce press conference scene, where Bi says he loves a woman and that's why he's getting a divorce! :(

my fav scenes are all the thailand ones, all the fun fighting/cleaning scenes, and the ending date/going out scenes. so nice :D

I absolutely love this drama. This is my number fav drama of all times. I feel so sad that the old thread but at least I saved a lot of pics in my pc. Here are some pics from Full House.

sweetest couple

fullhouse1184pj.jpg

roses scene

fullhouse1621gs.jpg

cutie Bi

fullhouse11016mt.jpg

Aja! Aja! Fighting gifs

fullhouse12056mw.gif

fullhouse12074dx.gif

I don't know who else to credit beside KBS.

Just want to share my view on Full House. I had seen this show for at least 3 times already in 3 different languages:

Anyway, SHG and Bi rocks in this serie. Love them so much together, but I am not expecting a FULL HOUSE 2 anytime soon cuz sequel will drag forever!! :wub: :wub:

Have you guys watched the Director's Cut Version on DVD or VCD of Full House? Those extended Thailand scenes were amazing and also the extended ending version scenes were romantic as well!! :wub:

agree with you. though I love both of them so much ,I also dont expect Full House 2.But I support them together in a new drama ,not full house ! :lol::D

Guest sweet_treats1812

FULL HOUSE thread back up!!! hooray!!! :lol:

we lost a lot of those pages though (all one thousand of them too!!! *sob*) but anyway~ im just glad it's something we can still bring back...so let's work at it full housers!!! fighting!!!

Guest lavendersky

madyjune: i love those gifs u've posted, one of my fav. scenes in the drama.. but after that scene.. it was so disappointing when young-jae went to chase after hye-won.

still the best korean drama for me.

best couple too!

know what's funny? i cant seem to love (with all my heart) bi's new drama. just because SHG is not the girl. :lol:

Guest heart of joy

WELCOME BACK TO ALL FULL HOUSERS!!

Can't believe we have to start this thread all over again...but let's continue posting our love for this sweet, funny, touching, romantic and unforgettable drama!

~~Still my favourite k-drama & k-couple :P:D

Guest totoro17

WELCOME BACK TO ALL FULL HOUSERS!!

Can't believe we have to start this thread all over again...but let's continue posting our love for this sweet, funny, touching, romantic and unforgettable drama!

~~Still my favourite k-drama & k-couple :P:D

anyone care to send me all the songs in this soundtrack, full house??? everything is gone already...email me at darren.rox@gmail.com. thanks.

Guest `soliloquy

My god, new thread for one of the BEST dramas ever!

But thank goodness, there are a quite a few fans of this drama to actually start afresh!

Aja aja fighting!

Guest Naoise

MY absolute fave drama. I don't know how many times I have watched it :P Watching this drama is just so different than watching other dramas, always leaves me with happy satisfied feeling :wub:

And the chemistry between Bi-Kyo are just outta this world, my absolute fave K-Couple

full house!!!

that was the greatest drama by far, hands down! *claps wildly*

it was just the right mixture of rofl moments :lol: and kleenex moments :cry:.

what's your favorite scene or scene sequence? mine was the one where lee young-jae screamed, "don't get the wrong idea! you mean nothing to me!" to which han ji-eun replies, "yes. i know. i know i mean nothing to you. and from this day on, you mean nothing to me too." waaaahhhh!!! somebody give me some kleenex! :cry:

Awww yeah this scene, the look on BI's face when SHG said you mean nothing to me too....ah :( Makes me want to watch FH again :rolleyes:

I absolutely love this drama. This is my number fav drama of all times. I feel so sad that the old thread but at least I saved a lot of pics in my pc. Here are some pics from Full House.

sweetest couple

fullhouse1184pj.jpg

roses scene

fullhouse1621gs.jpg

cutie Bi

fullhouse11016mt.jpg

Aja! Aja! Fighting gifs

fullhouse12056mw.gif

fullhouse12074dx.gif

I don't know who else to credit beside KBS.

Absolutely love all these piccies. Thank you for posting them, bring back so many good memories....:wub:

Guest sweet_treats1812

back in the old thread, i remember there was this poll between delightful girl, full house, and attic cat. attic cat was winning by about three percent. i voted for full house of course :lol:

but i was just wondering, for those of you guys who've seen attic cat, how does it compare with full house? i only saw like the first episode of attic cat but after it ended, i didn't feel like moving on to the second one. til now i've never seen it... :unsure: