[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest sailorwintersonata

For a even more enjoyable viewing, watch the Director's Cut version and you can see lotsa scenes that were cut from the normal version.

FH is the drama ever !

The Director's Cut version was among the best for rewatch. I watched Full House since last year in the original version with English subtitles, but I was so happy that I can watch the director's cut version this time.

One of my favorites in the Director's cut version was all the scenes when they were in Thailand. Especially that scene where SHG was scared of that elephant and afterward hid behind the wood bar, her expression was so cute and adorable there. Oh yeah, can't believe they filmed that particular boat scene to Thailand, did took them the entire day and night to film it. I can go on forever about this cut version......so the Director's cut version is a must have for your collection even though you had seen this serie for the 10th times!! :lol:

Guest missussally

when i first watch this series, i thought that Rain's character are so damned snobbish and what with that Hye wo.. my god, she's so annoying.. sometimes i feel that i wanna kick her richard simmons..

later than i believe that Rain really deserved SHK.. but at first i think she's better with that guy from stained glass

i love SHK... she's so cute and messy.. and i love all her dress..

i love her speck..

The Director's Cut version was among the best for rewatch. I watched Full House since last year in the original version with English subtitles, but I was so happy that I can watch the director's cut version this time.

One of my favorites in the Director's cut version was all the scenes when they were in Thailand. Especially that scene where SHG was scared of that elephant and afterward hid behind the wood bar, her expression was so cute and adorable there. Oh yeah, can't believe they filmed that particular boat scene to Thailand, did took them the entire day and night to film it. I can go on forever about this cut version......so the Director's cut version is a must have for your collection even though you had seen this serie for the 10th times!! :lol:

Does any one have the translation of Kim Sung Soo's interview on the Director's Cut since I don't understand Korean and there are no English subtitles. Thanks!!!

FULL HOUSE is just so funny. Even if you rewatch it , it still gives you the same feeling. Just love this show. Must have seen it everytime I need to feel happy. They are just so cute together. I wish they would work together again. For sure, it would be a hit. BUt of course the material should be good too.

hello, fullhousers!

anybody change their names?.... pls reintroduce yourselves... as to me, i'm using same name :)

guys,

do you have a copy of all the translations of FH Special and the interviews? i was planning to copy it but kept on postponing...and now its all gone... :( i would appreciate it very much if somebody could post it here...thanks!

some video caps honeymoon scene:

129_1.jpg

131.jpg

138.jpg

140_1.jpg

148_1.jpg

144_1.jpg

156_1.jpg

from hyesa.com

i love this scene. their chemistry is awesome here...somehow, i feel that this is one scene where they are real bi-kyo and not acting as HJE and LYJ. the feelings are tangible, at least to me it is...

back in the old thread, i remember there was this poll between delightful girl, full house, and attic cat. attic cat was winning by about three percent. i voted for full house of course :lol:

but i was just wondering, for those of you guys who've seen attic cat, how does it compare with full house? i only saw like the first episode of attic cat but after it ended, i didn't feel like moving on to the second one. til now i've never seen it... :unsure:

I've finished watching ep 2 of Attic Cat last night. Ep. 1 didn't attract me that much but I continued watching after 'cuz I like Kim Rae Won. I like Attic Cat but Full House is way better and so much funnier. Why all are the best comedy dramas are mostly about relationship in a marriage (Full House, Wonderful Life) or in the case of Attic Cat, living togther?

Guest its_raining

SHK is so cute in those screen caps. Thanks!

SHK and Bi really have that chemistry which is one of the reasons why I love watching this series over and over again. They're so cute together. How I wish they'd work together again.

Hi, m new here. I dl one full house mv, scene where BI was crying and remembering times with SHK. I would like to know the name of the song, sang by a male singer with a very deep voice (wonder if it is BI). Is it in the OST? Can anyone upld it (megaupload). Thanks.

Guest sheivar

i thought there was no full house thread.. hihi! couldn't find the thread yesterday..

hi leena buddy! :D how are you? haven't talked to you in a while.. busy with school?

hi everyone! take care!

gemt, here you go.. FH Special and some interview translations:

FH SPECIAL:

INTERVIEW (SEPT 2004)

MC: Kim Jae Dong (didn’t know this when I first watched it, but turns out he’s VERY good friends with Bi—Bi’s said whenever he’s with him (like on YSMM) he feels very safe, like he has insurance policy with him at all times. Several times on YSMM you could see him turning to KJD before saying anything).

[Captions in CAPS; they basically tell you what the MC is saying. Conversation or summary in regular type]

1ST caption: JAE DONG’S FIRST TIME WEARING A SUIT ON CAMERA

2nd: FINALLY TODAY

3rd: GETS TO MEET SHK ~GRATEFULl~

4th: IT IS SHK, RIGHT?

5th: PD: BI AND KSS ARE ALSO COMING…

6th: ~GLUM~

MC: “Of course I like Bi & KSS, but…”

7th: WEARING BI’S SUIT

8th: BUT GREATLY REDUCED IN LENGTH

9th : LOOK FORWARD TO A GREAT EPISODE

10 minutes prior to filming

Full House Special

In the dressing room

Scene at SHK’s dressing room:

1st caption: SHK, THE WOMAN OF HIS DREAMS

2nd: DID HE REALLY BUY THE FLOWERS HIMSELF?

3rd: YES!

MC asks SHK how it felt to film FH

4th caption: SHK JUST FINISHED FILMING THE LAST SCENE IN FH 1 HOUR PRIOR TO ARRIVING HERE TODAY

SHK says that she’s never cried before when filming wrapped on her previous dramas, but for the first time, she was tearful after filming the last scene today.

5th: I WATCHED IT A LOT

6th: WITHOUT MISSING AN EPISODE

SHK: You taped it?

MC: Yes

7th: YOU TAPED AND WATCHED ALL MY (MC’s )PROGRAMS THAT WAY TOO…

8th (SHK): I WATCHED BonBang A LOT WHILE IT WAS BEING BROADCAST

9th: ~EMBARASSED~ (MC says while blushing, let’s just stick with what we decided to talk about before)

10th: LOOKS LIKE THEY HAD THINGS THEY AGREED TO TALK ABOUT BEFOREHAND

11th: HAS AN IDEAL TYPE NOWADAYS AMONG THE CELEBRITIES?

SHK: Yes, yes I do. Can I reveal it here?

12th: MC: YES, PLEASE HURRY AND TELL US…

SHK: The one who gave me flowers…KJD…

MC tells everyone that the program’s over and for the cameras to shut off before SHK says anything else.

Scene at KSS’s dressing room:

MC still giggling over his meeting with SHK, asks if his skin texture hasn’t changed?

1st caption: ~UNBELIEVABLE~ JAE DONG’S SKIN TEXTURE HAS CHANGED

Inside, after meeting KSS, MC says he tried to dress like KSS and KSS agrees that they look alike

2nd: HOW IS IT SEEING ME REAL LIFE?

KSS says MC seems to have a lot of charisma, especially around the eyes.

3rd: WHAT CHARISMA?

4th: POWERFUL CHARISMA=NOT GOOD IMPRESSION? (MC turning KSS’s words around)

5th: I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR APPEARANCE TODAY.

6th: I PUT ALL MY TRUST IN YOU TODAY (KSS looks surprised)

Scene at Bi’s dressing room:

1st caption: LAST GUEST

2nd : PEAK OF POPULARITY

MC says Bi’s popularity has really skyrocketed during this series, and Bi replies that he’s grateful for all the love and support of the show. MC says he taped it and watched all the episodes and Bi says, “I think because of SHK, no?” MC asks if Bi watched the scene just taped at SHK’s room.

3rd: HE COULDN’T HAVE SEEN IT SO HOW…?

Bi says again that he thinks the MC watched the show because of SHK.

Then they reminisce about the time last year they had a pork dish together

4th: THE TWO ARE CLOSE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE

MC asks Bi to tell the viewers to stay tuned for a fun show.

5th: MESSAGE BEFORE TAPING

6th : WE’LL SHOW YOU EVERYTHING FULL HOUSE

7th: BI: ARE WE DONE?

8th: WHILE RELOCATING TO THE STUDIO SET FULL HOUSE’S FULL STORY WILL FOLLOW

[cuts to piece on the characters in FH, storyline, etc., etc]

Here's Part 2 of the FH special translation. The first part (when they were in the dressing rooms, was posted on p. 732)

Inside the studio…

MC tells SHK she was first in a poll asking people who they thought would be most happily married in real life. SHK asks, you mean this way (her & Bi) and Bi interrupts and says you mean this way (her & KSS) and SHK then asks “this way” (her & Bi) or “this way” (her & KSS). MC says let’s say it was with both. MC asks SHK how she feels about that, and SHK says it feels good and she also agrees that she thinks she’ll be happily married too.

MC asks a question: If I get married, I think I’ll probably be this type of spouse.

SHK: I’ll probably be a good friend to my spouse. I want to be like that…comfortable with each other.

Bi interrupts and says something silly…like a friend who can tell you in the morning that he cheated on you… Bi gets all embarrassed that he interrupted like that and hides his face and apologizes.

MC then says he’s good friends with Bi and SHK (laughing because he’s hoping he’s not too presumptuous assuming this) but this is his first time meeting KSS and talks about how he was surprised how playful KSS was in the dressing room hiding behind the door. KSS says he been a fan of the MC’s from his shows like Happy Together, etc. and was surprised to find himself goofing around with the MC.

MC says he feels like he’s watching TV with the three stars sitting in front of him, and SHK says, “Me too.” MC says but I need a plate above my head (referring to his old show Happy Together).

Question 2: What was your first impression reading the original story?

SHK says she first read the comic book in Jr Hi but she didn’t re-read it to do this series because the drama would be somewhat different and she didn’t want to be unduly influenced.

Question 3: How is your drama character different from the original story’s?

KSS: Basically the same, except that I appear sooner in the drama.

MC jokes and says that was probably good for his appearance fees/salary.

Bi says when he first told others that he was cast as Ryder, they told him the only thing he had in common with Ryder was his body type, but now they say he seemed like the character, and Bi says that he thinks that he did a bit of a good job with the character.

[cuts to piece on similarities and differences between drama and comic book]

Back to studio—this part, the three have buttons to press. They’ll secretly press it everytime they feel a statement that the MC makes applies to them (taken from Happy Together).

1st statement: FH’s many exceptional scenes are because of my excellent acting skills.

One person pressed the button…turns out it was SHK (even though first time MC asked her she said “No”). She admits it after MC lies and says it was him that pressed it because he acted out so many scenes along with the cast while watching it at home. SHK says she thought everyone was going to press it because everyone did such a good job. Bi interrupts and agrees that SHK was really good. MC says Bi and KSS are making her look bad. SHK says it’s ok because her FH character is still fresh in the minds of people and this kind of confidence fits with that character. Bi says that he realized for the first time while filming that there could be a special charm and attractiveness like that which he saw through SHK. Through KSS he saw a new kind of dashing-ness (hehe, not a word but…). Then SHK talks about the new kinds of scenes she had to do ‘cuz of her character, like the 3 bears scenes, scenes with the grandmother…and really had a chance to show others a different, funnier side of her. Said others were really surprised at her that she could pull something like this off…and because of this she pressed the button…but the others didn’t so now she feels bad…

KSS says that before filming, he knew of SHK but it was only after doing the drama with her and seeing how funny she was and what a good actress she is that he became a huge fan of hers. SHK looks touched and surprised and bows slightly towards him as a sign of appreciation.

MC asks Bi about his favorite scene. Bi says that he got one of his wishes fulfilled while filming the date scene. Always been a dream of his to walk down the streets like that with his gf. SHK interrupts and says that she was a happy substitute for him. Bi continues to explain his “dream” and then turns to SHK and says, “being a substitute is a joke” but that he and SHK are really good friends (at this point, SHK interrupts and shakes her hand ‘no’ as if to say they’re really not good friends--laughing while doing this). MC then asks if they need to take a break to sort out some things between them.

[cuts to piece on SHK, Bi, and KSS’s top 5 favorite scenes:]

5) scene in tent morning after

4) YJ and JE’s skating scene

3) JE chasing her friend and beating him up with soda bottles in the streets

2) On the yatch during honeymoon when YJ jumps in the ocean to save JE

1) Scene at party when YJ kisses JE after HaeWon confronts him

[cuts to piece on internet voters’ top 5 favorite scenes:]

5) JE singing 3 bears the first time at in-laws’ house & Bi’s American version of song

4) JE drawing a ring and watch on YJ

3) Scene where JE “dreams” about coming onto YJ in bedroom

2) 100s of flower scene

1) YJ’s press conference where he says he’s going to get a divorce because he has truly fallen in love with someone

-----------------------------------------------

Next part to come later...

The part with the phone calls:

MC starts by showing the three stars the bears, saying these bears are special because they come alive during Choosuk (Korean Thanksgiving) and the one who succeeds in this task will get the 3 bears.

Mission: Each person is suppose to call a good friend and as soon as that friend says “hello”, they have to start singing “3 bears all lived in one house.” They succeed in the task if their friend then completes the song and sings “Papa bear, mother bear, baby bear.”

1st to go is the MC—he calls his good friend KangHoDong (cubby guy from YSMM). Success! MC then talks briefly to his friend (he was at the library) and explains why he called him. Turns out the friend wasn’t really at the library but at a restaurant called “The Library” (DK if he’s kidding ‘bout this). Then MC asks who he’d like to talk to and he starts laughing, asking “Do you really call that a question?” MC says, “In that case, here’s Bi.” His friend goes, “hello, hello”, and MC says, “Yes, of course that was a joke. Here’s KSS.” His friend is cracking up over the phone. Before he gets to talk to SHK though, KHD asks the MC to ask SHK what she really thinks of him. MC lies and says he asked her before the show and that she said she never really thought of him. KHD then wants to know if SHK prefers vegetarian or meat dishes. MC then says, “Excuse me but this is the FH special, not the KHD special.” KHD then says that he doesn’t know what SHK thinks of him but he, KHD, no matter what….likes SHK! (SHK looks surprised and laughs out loud). End of phone conversation. MC says because he succeeded (not scripted before), he gets the 3 bears for now.

Next to go is SHK-- she’s not sure if her friend will answer because she thinks she’s at work. She calls her friend Ee-Jin and she answers by saying, “where are you.” SHK starts singing and her friend then says, “Papa bear, mama bear,…what is this?” SHK tells her “keep going.” She finishes the song. So SHK, success! SHK then explains to her friend why she called. SHK asks her who she wants to talk to and she chooses…the MC (after sounding kinda torn about who to choose). They’re laughing at this point because she said it kinda like “I guess I’ll talk to him”. She talks to MC and tells him she likes to talk to people she feels comfortable with. He then tells her to talk to KSS and she perks up and says, “Really?” MC asks why her tone of voice has changed all of a sudden. She talks to KSS and can’t stop giggling but tells him she enjoyed FH very much. MC then gives SHK only 2 of the 3 bears because her friend didn’t sing to the end.

Next to go is KSS—calls his friend, YumJungAh. She asks, “what’s this?” after he sings but she completes the song, so KSS, success! KSS asks her who she wants to talk to and she yells, Bi!! MC says he’ll step outside briefly. Bi says hello and she says, “OMG, it really is Bi.” She then says she enjoyed FH a lot and praises Bi on his acting. MC then takes the phone and she keeps saying “hello?” and so MC asks if the phone doesn’t work anymore because he’s on now instead of Bi. Asks again why everyone’s tone of voice changes when they’re talking to him. MC tells her thanks to her, KSS will probably go home with a bear, and probably give it to her, so congratulations.

Next to go, Bi. As Bi’s making his phone call, MC is surprised that everyone has succeeded so far and says it’s probably because they all have very good friends and relationships in their personal life. Then tell Bi that shouldn’t pressure him… But no one is answering, so MC wipes sweat from Bi’s forehead at one point. Finally his friend from g.o.d., KimTaeWoo, answers…and Bi sings but his friend just says, “hey, where are you?” and Bi sings again, but his friend says “I’m watching FH right now and I’ll call you after.” Bi says, “wait” and tries again. But he hangs up! So, Bi, failure!! So MC gives Bi the smallest bear so he won’t go home empty handed. MC tells Bi, “It’s going to keep growing…”

[cuts to another piece on FH, Bi, and SHK]

Back to studio…

MC talking about various insults that YJ hurls at JE throughout the show. Says that he heard whenever they say dakk (chicken) on the show, chicken houses’ business goes way up. Then back to the button pressing game. Question: There’s a pet name I’ve call my gf/bf before or would like to call them in the future. Two of them press the button. MC says he can guess by looking at them…and then asks SHK if she pressed. She says, “I don’t know…” MC: “hmm, that makes things a bit difficult…, KSS?” KSS says no. Then he points to Bi and says, “You pressed it didn’t you?” Bi says “Yes”. Then back to SHK: “You pressed it, no?” SHK says yes this time.

To KSS, MC says he’s surprised he didn’t press ‘cuz he seemed like he would. KSS says he’s not that romantic, but just prefers simple terms, like hearing “oppa” from his gf. MC agrees that he likes to hear that too and dreams at night of hearing it all the time. Asks KSS to say “oppa” and KSS says it to MC. Everyone busts out laughing. MC says he knew KSS would cause trouble ever since the dressing room. MC then asks SHK to say “oppa” for the male viewers who’d like to hear her say that, pretending that she’s really saying it to her bf. Tells her she can direct her gaze wherever she feels comfortable while saying that…and asks if he should ask KSS and Bi to step outside for a while (so that she can look at him, hehe)... So SHK turns to MC and says “oppa” and MC blushes and giggles like a school boy. Says he needs a few minutes rest before continuing with the broadcast…

After he’s recovered, asks SHK about what she’d like to call her bf. She says in the future, would like to call her bf, yeboyah (honey). Says Bi’s character called her that in the drama and in the future would like to say that to her bf, and also “jagiyah” (translates to something like hey, you…sounds more endearing in Korean though). MC says but you can say those terms without any emotion, and SHK says “yes, if you say them that way, it’s a bit weird” so MC asks SHK to show him how she’d say it. So she says “yeboyah” to MC and he starts giggling like a school boy again. Then MC asks SHK to pretend like she’s going out with Bi and say “yeboyah” to him. She touches Bi’s arm and says “yeboyah” and Bi giggles, grabs his heart, turns to the MC, and asks “What are you doing to me?” MC says, “What, I didn’t do anything…”

Then he asks Bi. Bi says in the past, he’s called his gf “yeboyah” and other things to tease. SHK then interrupts and says, “Past gf, you mean HanJiEun” and Bi says ‘yeah’, then looks like he’s thinking about it for a second and then says, “ha, ha, ha.” MC remarks how easy his job is because he doesn’t have to do anything but they’re just talking amongst themselves. If he asks certain questions then they’ll later come to him and ask him why he asked that, but he can just sit back and let them talk. So laughs and asks Bi and SHK to continue amongst themselves. After moment is over, MC continues to ask Bi about his answer. Bi continues and says he’s called his gf “wife”. MC says that’s hard for him to imagine. Bi continues and says “in the past, the ones I’ve met…” and then stops because it came out like he’s had a lot of gf and he laughs and changes it to “in the past, the one I had…” and says he tried to say more endearing terms even though he’s really not that talkative in real life.

[cuts to piece on NGs from FH]

Back to studio…

Reading fan letters from FH website. Bi reads the first one from a girl who’s been going out with her bf for one year—says that he looks like Bi (that’s why he’s laughing as he’s reading it). She complains that when she messes up, he calls her “dakk” in front of others. At first she thought it was funny but not anymore and wants their opinion on how to make him stop this. KSS answers first—“says he looks like Bi?...then she should just bear it…isn’t it worth it for someone that looks like Bi?” But, he continues, if it’s still too hard on her, she should start acting like a chicken everytime he calls her that—not answer him, go “kokioh” everytime he calls her, etc. Next SHK answers. Said in the drama, she heard those insults for 4 months and after a while, they lost their punch and now, it doesn’t even sound like an insult to her anymore. Just wants to tell this woman to receive it as a funny thing, etc. MC says if you really think about it, it’s not really that hard to have fun with it and accept it as that. SHK then tells a story about how she was driving on the highway after FH ended and saw a bulletin written by a fan that said, “Joryu shelter district” and thought that was really funny. Then MC says, “I think this is the first time I’ve told an actress this, but you’re really funny.” Then MC reads a fan reply to this girl who wrote about her bf (laughing because they find this person’s ID funny but I don’t quite understand…I think it’s something like, “Not as good as Bi” or something like that). This fan’s reply is: You say your bf looks like Bi? Think of it as a good fortune that you met someone like Bi and just keep going out with him. My boyfriend looks like Kim Jae Dong (MC) (everyone laughs). They read another reply to this girl. Again, funny ID—‘SangDooYah, let’s go for a 2nd round’. This person says, “just gag him.”

DATA 6:

SHK says she feels good because FH is doing so well.

Bi says it’s because SHK comes out very well (i.e., pretty, good personality, etc.)…and then they cut to scenes where they show the opposite of these qualities in JiEun.

Next they ask if it was hard to shoot the drama.

SHK says because her character was basically a fun, optimistic person and she played well off her co-stars, she’s finding it easy and comfortable so far and there really haven’t been any awkward moments…so then they cut to scenes where they show an awkward moment- the wedding scene.

Next the announcer asks whether she strained her neck acting with Bi. ‘Cuz if it had been him then they (SHK and MC) would have matched in height and would have worked well together. SHK says, “really…” So Bi gets up to ‘get out of their way.’ Haha

Next SHK talks about all the moths during filming and how she was so scared of them. MC asks what she did when they flew by her and Bi starts flapping his hand and giggling. SHK says that Bi eats them. MC- huh? Bi tells how one time a moth flew into his mouth while filming and he swallowed it! MC- was your stomach ok? Bi- it was fine (laughter). Then they cut to video of SHK trying to flee the moths and Bi swallowing one (that’s why he comes rushing out of the house).

Next MC asks about the skating scenes. Asks if Bi can really skate well, even though he pretended he couldn’t. Bi says “Not as well as I used to when I was younger.” Then tells how SHK used to be a skater when she was younger and he’d fall in front of her trying to do turns. MC asks how Bi’s form was as a skater…and she hesitates and laughs and says…he looked…good. Then they cut to them filming the skating scene and SHK is skating around like a pro while Bi is struggling…and you hear him say…”but really when I was younger I did this well (tries to turn)…” and SHK laughs at him.

Ends by SHK and Bi asking fans for their continued support.