[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest mei_yee_chan

I have no idea whether anybody has posted this before.

It's a director's cut. I happened to find it somewhere. Not too sure where. I've uploaded it in YSI.

It's the Shanghai movie Young Jae was acting in.

Enjoy!

Shanghai shot

I adore this drama!! SHG and Bi had such good chemistry!! I loved the ending...i loved every moment of this drama. SOOO good.

I have a cute, or i find it cute anyways, stroy about when I first watched the drama.

I downloaded it, and I loved it so much that after 6 episdoes I ended up buying it off of yesasia. Then once I finally got it I asked my dad if he wanted to watch it with me. He likes to watch movies and such so he said yes, and my brother even said he would watch it (my brother is a big punk and makes fun me for everything I do). My dad was hooked after one episode. My brother said he hated it, and didn't want to watch anymore. The next time we watched it...guess who ended up in the living room with us...my brother. I think he became more obsessed than I was haha. He blew off plans with his friends just to come home and watch Full House with me. This drama must be good, if he liked it that much haha. Cute, no?

lol...that is a cute story indeed. i think this drama will make most tough guys soften up a bit =P

It's a director's cut. I happened to find it somewhere. Not too sure where. I've uploaded it in YSI.

Enjoy!

Shanghai shot

thanks for that clip ^^

Guest PuccaGirl_64

FULL HOUSE YAAAAAAAAAAAY. i love full house sooooooooooooooo much. man bi and shg should just get married. their chemistry is unbreakable. AJA AJA FIGHTING!!

I AGREE!!

Guest mei_yee_chan

harlo =D can anione help me upload full house ost? its so so so nice.... pleeeeeeaaaassssseeeee...

Try this link (megaupload link).

Guest PuccaGirl_64

HAs anyone got the tranlations for the Full House makings??

If yes can u Upload it plz...coz u4rtunately i cnt undrstand Korean..

TJNX VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE!!

kamsahamnida!!!

:D

Guest eyecatcher_1

Full House is my favorite series! :wub:

it's just so fun to watch because of its light plot. definitely a feel good series... Young Jae & Ji Eun are so cute to watch!~

i was so into this drama for weeks.. friends look at me crazily when i dance the 'gohm se ma ri' infront of them! LoL

up to now, i still go back & watch some scenes of this drama & i still fall in love with them every single time. ^_^

& am such a big fan of Bi & SHG... i love them lots. i wish they'd end up together in real life. haha. :wub:

002002054_L.jpg

yj-jh.jpg

Guest swtginbug

I love this show! i just recently finished watching it and i couldnt stop. every episode i cried atleast once. love it love it! and Rain is hot!

Guest DAYdream*

I know this drama ended quite a while ago, but i was wondering if anybody had the links to all the episodes? Thanks!

Guest silverpinkdust

Hi! Does anyone know how to work the mms thing? For the songs in Full House OST? I don't know how to. Thanks!

Guest minamijaa

Hi everybody! B) I would be more than happy if someone could tell me different versions of full house dvd that're out there. I am really interested on buying the director's cut version. But I dunno which one to choose.

Guest shinebi

Enjoy!

Shanghai shot

OMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!! <3 YOU!!!

There are some nice pics that I would like to share with u guys! :wub: Well, since I'm quite new to the forum..can someone tell me how to post pic from files stored in my comp? :P Thanx!

hi, minamijaa!

hello, fullhousers

you need to have a URL address (website) to be able to post pics. if its from your files you have to transfer it to an online file storage such as imageshack or photobucket. just register its free. mine is photobucket. here's the link:

http://www.photobucket.com/

to post pics here, right click the pic then go to properties at the bottom, click, highlight the URL, right click the highlighted URL, copy. go to the thread you want to post click image then paste.

looking forward to your pics. have fun! :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

Enjoy!

Shanghai shot

thanks for this!!! d/ling it right now~

To me 'Full House' is a humorous, heart-warming and entertaining drama. I couldn't help laughing the scenes of bickering of Song Hye Kyo and Rain.

Who could forget the song 'Three Little Bears' danced and performed by Hye Kyo to Rain's grandma.

Guest shinebi

ahh...talking about this makes me wanna watch it again...though i just got done watching it yesterday, haha!! Bi and Shg makes such a cute couple, if I can't marry him, I wish them two would get married together...it would be a dream come true!!!!

Guest shinebi

still the best korean drama for me.

best couple too!

know what's funny? i cant seem to love (with all my heart) bi's new drama. just because SHG is not the girl. :lol:

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM THINKING TOO!!! I just can't seem to get into his next drama...he matches SHG and his clean look better too...I will ALWAYS love Full House more than any other drama!!

Guest mei_yee_chan

I know this drama ended quite a while ago, but i was wondering if anybody had the links to all the episodes? Thanks!

The links are here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1241&st=40#

You can also get the torrents from d-addicts.

Hi! Does anyone know how to work the mms thing? For the songs in Full House OST? I don't know how to. Thanks!

Yeah, it's streaming media. You can download them using Net Transport or FlashGet.