[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest mei_yee_chan

Loved Full House. I practically laughed my way through all the episodes. :lol:

By the way, does anybody know where I can find the director's cut?

Thanks.

Guest ripgal

Loved Full House. I practically laughed my way through all the episodes. :lol:

By the way, does anybody know where I can find the director's cut?

Thanks.

hmm...i think they sell it online.yesasia has it i think =)

Full House is a light romantic comedy that surely touch the heart of viewers. It will make them laugh and cry. The chemistry of Rain and Song Hye Kyo are awesome and also one of the best OST in Korean drama (IMO). I hope Rain and SHK will do another drama or movie.

Aja aja fighting

Guest ripgal

FHers!!! really nothing 2 do here..UNTIL juz now... local radiostation now playing the FH OST!!! reminds me of BI n SHK's wonderful moments!!!! drowing in the theme!!

Guest ripgal

thanx.

aww.....they don't sell it in video shops? only online?

well im not that sure..i know the DVD is out.. maybe they include the director's cut inside..im not sure.

Guest mei_yee_chan

well im not that sure..i know the DVD is out.. maybe they include the director's cut inside..im not sure.

okiez....thanks for the info. :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

^i love the songs from Full House too, although most of them are instrumentals. i keep playing i think i by byul over and over...hahahaha.... :lol: and there's this one song not from the ost - i think it's what ji-eun sang in that karaoke scene, the kinda fast and hip song - that i think is really fun to listen to :D

thanks sheivar for reposting this

i'm sure lots of fullhousers appreciates this...and i'm really going to copy it this time. thanks again! :)

here are some FH Special caps that i posted before

003.jpgth_004.jpg

Next to go is SHK-- she’s not sure if her friend will answer because she thinks she’s at work. She calls her friend Ee-Jin and she answers by saying, “where are you.” SHK starts singing and her friend then says, “Papa bear, mama bear,…what is this?” SHK tells her “keep going.” She finishes the song. So SHK, success! SHK then explains to her friend why she called. SHK asks her who she wants to talk to and she chooses…the MC (after sounding kinda torn about who to choose). They’re laughing at this point because she said it kinda like “I guess I’ll talk to him”. She talks to MC and tells him she likes to talk to people she feels comfortable with. He then tells her to talk to KSS and she perks up and says, “Really?” MC asks why her tone of voice has changed all of a sudden. She talks to KSS and can’t stop giggling but tells him she enjoyed FH very much. MC then gives SHK only 2 of the 3 bears because her friend didn’t sing to the end

* i just realized that she was calling Lee Jin of finkl...didn't think of that before!

009.jpgth_008.jpg

Next to go, Bi. As Bi’s making his phone call, MC is surprised that everyone has succeeded so far and says it’s probably because they all have very good friends and relationships in their personal life. Then tell Bi that shouldn’t pressure him… But no one is answering, so MC wipes sweat from Bi’s forehead at one point. Finally his friend from g.o.d., KimTaeWoo, answers…and Bi sings but his friend just says, “hey, where are you?” and Bi sings again, but his friend says “I’m watching FH right now and I’ll call you after.” Bi says, “wait” and tries again. But he hangs up!

011.jpg015.jpg

So, Bi, failure!! So MC gives Bi the smallest bear so he won’t go home empty handed. MC tells Bi, “It’s going to keep growing…”

more caps...

019.jpg020.jpg

021.jpg027.jpg

picture credit to hyesa.com

translation of FH Special by p_baller

LOL!

so that's what happened. haven't read that long translation yet >.< i'll have to rewatch that show after reading it XD

thanks for reposting ^^

Guest bier4ever

i really love the sceneries in this thailand episode..i wanna ride in a bike if bi will be my driver :)

hello, fullhousers!

anybody change their names?.... pls reintroduce yourselves... as to me, i'm using same name :)

guys,

do you have a copy of all the translations of FH Special and the interviews? i was planning to copy it but kept on postponing...and now its all gone... :( i would appreciate it very much if somebody could post it here...thanks!

some video caps honeymoon scene:

129_1.jpg

131.jpg

138.jpg

140_1.jpg

Cfrom hyesa.com

i love this scene. their chemistry is awesome here...somehow, i feel that this is one scene where they are real bi-kyo and not acting as HJE and LYJ. the feelings are tangible, at least to me it is...

:)shgbibest3ak.jpg

aja aja

Guest bier4ever

it always felt good to see refreshing pics of shk and bi...good way to start my day

I absolutely love this drama. This is my number fav drama of all times. I feel so sad that the old thread but at least I saved a lot of pics in my pc. Here are some pics from Full House.

sweetest couple

fullhouse1184pj.jpg

roses scene

fullhouse1621gs.jpg

cutie Bi

fullhouse11016mt.jpg

Aja! Aja! Fighting gifs

fullhouse12056mw.gif

fullhouse12074dx.gif

I don't know who else to credit beside KBS.

Guest orphannies

Bi and SHK were great in the drama. I really enjoyed watching it, and it wasn't too overly dramatic or had some crazy jealous third party vowing to kill or do bodily harm to others. The beginning was kind of slow, but it picked up and just a fun to watch afterwards. :)