[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

New still cuts of Yoo In Na and Kim Hye Yoon in snowdrop

Moranbong1 Kang Chung Ya, who exploded the dormitory, stands side by side next to the Boon Ok, raising questions about what happened between the two.

Can't wait!!! Looking forward to see inna shining in ep.10 and more^^

https://www.instagram.com/jtbcdrama/p/CYs8G_QDx7E/?utm_medium=copy_link

Uc43MCX.jpeg

TyU3JLz.jpeg

KSc6VzM.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I'm so proud of Unnie InNa <3 She really nailed Chung-Ya character!! She's so badass and cute argh! I can't hate her character.. Hoping she will get more  project soon with the badass character! Hoping my wish will come truee :bawling:

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 1

Yesss she did very ver very well, great acting in this drama, i can say that she ruled all the scense in epiosode 8-9-10 and surely that she will show more exciting and surpring acting skill to viewers in next episodrs.

She's an amazing actreess. Really pround of her too!!!!

Hope this character in this drama will make her get some acting award at least nominated in big award ceremonies, really hope it.

And now her manager and yg finally do the righy thing, they finally  posted her bts photos of inna after let's her faced the controversy alone even it taked a long timr but not too late to support her from now.

Really Love InNa and Chung Ya too even chung ya is villain but still is her team^^

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYxntqwP2dm/?utm_medium=copy_link

R0DzGrJ.jpeg

XKaHulv.jpeg

syZDq5S.jpeg

Spoiler

QhOOqSm.jpeg

q36XGc8.jpeg

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

Seriously Yoo in na's acting was so good. Especially that scene when she slapped jisoo...her expressions were so intimidating and the way she took charge of the whole scene was also hell good.  There were many gun scenes in this ep...her practice for holding gun during spies who loved me 9s paying of well. I really want her to win many awards for this acting.

Her character is so bad but still I fall for her everytime she appear on the screen.

Just waiting for more behind the scenes. 

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Yes! Yoo In Na is doing her best in her latest drama Snowdrop and I am loving her role. She's very effective and perfect for her role. Some viewers even hate her because of her character role and the the way of being a villain. 

I know there's more exciting scenes ahead as Snowdrop is currently airing episode 11 tonight!  Yoo In Na is really a very versatile actress. 

I think she had more scenes with a gun in Snowdrop than in The Spies Who Loved Me, her 2020 kdrama with Eric Mun and Lim Ju Hwan 

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

Spoiler

Guys have you seen the scene where soho helped cheongya? Remember what she said “If we meet again, I’ll repay you.” I can't stop overthinking on that words It's like she will sacrifice herself for sooho? what sacrifice it would be? :bawling: NOOOO IM CRYING PLS HAPPY ENDING FOR ALL OF THEM ESPECIALLY TO HER  :bawling: im so sorry for this :((

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

Snowdrop's staff uploaded behind the scenes on his instagram. The scene that is Kang Chung Ya and Soo Ho strucked in snow storm and Soo Ho save her from dying in the cold. It filmed in real snow field that maybe very cold.

We also know that inna doesn't stand the cold and might be get a cold but she had to filming in real snow field she's so professional and her performamce in this scene so great, she did it very well.

:approves:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CY0FITaPeW4/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 1
  • Love 3

14 minutes ago, Kdramabae said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CY1Dvgfpo5_/?utm_medium=copy_link

They posted on In na unnie's instagram...I am so happy...finally 

I think this account not inna's account, because inna doesn't have instagram account or any sns account. Above account just fanclub's account.

• Like 2
  • Love 1