[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

On 4/1/2021 at 6:43 PM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

As Yoo In Na fans, life is a roller coaster hahaha

Hope we will have a true good new soon, hope Yoo In Na will have new drama or new project soon. 

Now waiting to see Dr. Kang Chung Ya in Snowdrop. Can't see her new challenge role in this drama.

Yes, I agree, we Yoo In Na fans were always waiting everyday for something new updates about her because we all know how she wanted to be and she don't even have any social media accounts like Instagram to connect to her fans all over the world in different countries. It's hard to have news about her because we rely on on News, sites and some instagram posts of her co-stars, manager and agency posts and websites. 

But we all have this kind of patiently waiting attitude kind of fans because Yoo In Na always had surprises for her fans so just keep believing her always. 

Keep safe everyone!!! Wear your face mask always just like Yoo In Na. Stay at home and try watching again Yoo In Na's previous drama like Touch Your Heart, The Spies Who Loves Me, Queen In Hyun's man also known as Queen And I, My Secret Hotel that can be watch on iQIYI app. or iQ.com , you can also watch her on the movie "New Year Blues "  on iQYI 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

While waiting photo of Yoo In Na with food truck in Snowdrop, let's throwback to old photos that she received food truck from friends. She so Cute with brighten smile on her face.

:hooray2::heart2beat:

From IU in My Secret Hotel

spacer.png

From Sundabang Team in Touch Your Heart

spacer.pngspacer.png

Spoiler

From Kim Go Eun in The Spies Who Loved Me

spacer.png

From Kim Go Eun in Touch Your Heart

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 2

19 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

While waiting photo of Yoo In Na with food truck in Snowdrop, let's throwback to old photos that she received food truck from friends. She so Cute with brighten smile on her face.

I wonder who will gonna send Yoo In Na some food trucks while filming for the Snowdrop drama where in was one of the casts. I'm very excited also to see Yoo In Na beside those food trucks with her very charming and sweet smiles for her fans and to say thank to those who sent food trucks to her but until now we are all patiently waiting. 

• Like 3

Todat, April 4th,2021. We will hear sweet and lovely voice of Yoo In Na again in  JTBC's "Factual" Bernard Werber's cat 2nd episode, which will airs at 7:40 p.m.(KST) narration by Yoo In Na.

:heart4::fiercebunny:

3 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

I wonder who will gonna send Yoo In Na some food trucks while filming for the Snowdrop drama where in was one of the casts.

I'm really sure that IU will send it soon hahaha. She sent food truck to her cute sisiter Yoo In Na in everything drama and for Snowdrop she won't miss it. We have to wait and see.

:coolshades:

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Today, April 4th,2021. We will hear sweet and lovely voice of Yoo In Na again in  JTBC's "Factual" Bernard Werber's cat 2nd episode, which will airs at 7:40 p.m.(KST) narration by Yoo In Na.

I'm really sure that IU will send it soon hahaha. She sent food truck to her cute sisiter Yoo In Na in everything drama and for Snowdrop she won't miss it. We have to wait and see.

Yes, let's watch JTBC's " Factual" Bernard Werber's cat 2nd episode , which will air tonight at 7:40PM  ( KST ) narration by " Yoo In Na ". I hope her video while narrating was also seen while viewing the videos. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Now you can go to this playlist to see all clips that Yoo In Na is narration in JTBC's "Factual" Bernard Werber's cat 2nd episode (April 4th, 2021). Let's see and listen for her sweet voice. May you will have good night sleep with hey voice and have a good dream too.

:allgoodlol::approves:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

21 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

Yeay her narration have eng sub on it :fullofhearts:

Oh, yes! Very surprising that it has an English Sub. I hope her upcoming and past MBC variety talk show will also have English subtitles too just like JTBC " Factual ". Thank you!

• Like 3

Finally I watched new years blue! I know I'm so late :lol:

I love this movie it's very heartwarming I just wish it could be more longer to get the depth of each stories better, esp for yin's part 

Yin as usual is very good delivering this role and I loove her short hair it makes her looks fierce maybe it's unpopular opinion but I wish she can keep her short hair because it makes her stands out more, I mean how many top korean actresses that have short hair like that? very few right

And I can't believe someone rated this movie as one star on iqiyi?? So if you haven't rate,please rate it on iqiyi:heartxoxo:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

Yin as usual is very good delivering this role

AGREE!  YOO IN NA SHOWS  US HER AMAZING ACTING SKILLS AS ALWAYS.

She is so compelling she makes us feel the character as real and makes it her own, we believe her.  She always does her work so incredibly well with the diversity of roles that she has acted, I find it admirable.

Congrats beautiful, amazing Yin!  :foryou::hwaiting:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Me too, I already finished watching the 2021 korean film " New Year Blues where Yoo In Na was one of the casts. Now, I want a solo movie for Yoo In Na in the future and she is really a very good actress. You can also watch other past dramas of Yoo In Na in iQIYI like Queen And I, Secret Garden and My Love From The Star... and now I am rewatching her in Queen And I also known as Queen In Hyunsman  in that platform. Thanks to iQIYI we can watch her in HD and with English subtitle too and you can also chose other subtitles. I also find the chemistry of Yoo In Na and the second lead here very cute .

• Like 1
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNUozoCpftH/?igshid=gcknofh0eo2p

I have seen this in IG account @amazingyooinna. She open donation project for Yoo In Na's birthday. If you guys are interesting in this project, you can contact her in her dm. Thanks to her for this wonderful project.

Oh, that's wonderful and let us all join tge special project for the upcoming birthday surprise for Yoo In Na in her birthday on June 5, 2021. We have enough time to conduct and prepare for that day and I hope all the fans of her all over the world will participate in that birthday project. Wishing for the success of that and we are all expecting Yoo In Na to become happy and get more surprises on her special day!

• Like 3

Home Choice 'New Year's Eve' and 'Penthouse 2' Ranked 1st in Cable TV VOD in the first week of April

spacer.png

spacer.png

The movie'New Year's Eve' and the drama'Penthouse 2'reached No. 1 on cable TV VOD.

According to the nationwide cable TV'April 1st Week Movie and Broadcasting VOD Ranking' released by Home Choice Inc., LG Hello Vision, Btv Cable, Delive, CMB, Hyundai HCN, etc. .

'New Year's Eve' is a week-long romance movie full of fear and excitement of four couples who want to become happier in the new year after the off-season of their lives. Spring was presented to the home theater through the story of a variety of couples that evoke sympathy with the lineup of actors in which Rocco artisans were dispatched.

(translated using google translate, skipped unrelated... )

source :-  http://gamefocus.co.kr/detail.php?number=116177 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Woww congratulation to Yoo In Na, Casts and Production team. Hope next week this movie will continue  on the first of ranking list again.

Yes! Congratulations to Yoo In Na and all the casts of New Year Blues, staff, director and it's production. I hope Yoo In Na will do again a korean film in the future with another promising and exciting character. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 Korean Movies With Inspiring Life Lessons

We all have our ups and downs, our highs and lows. These five movies portray characters who hit rock bottom and eventually soar above and beyond. These characters, who are not afraid to tackle social norms and overcome challenges, are sure to inspire you with touching, yet realistic life lessons. Struggling with some challenges in life? Check out these five motivational Korean movies to find some answers to your problems!

New Year Blues

new-year-blues-3.jpg

“New Year Blues” follows four very different couples as they spend a memorable week over New Year’s Eve, each with their own challenges, desires, and concerns.

From a police detective to a paralympic snowboarder, this collection of distinctive characters are faced with a variety of relationship issues during the final week of the year. Will these four couples be able to discover a turning point in their lives before the new year?

If you’re a fan of the renowned film “Love Actually,” you’re most likely to fall in love with this movie as well. Although lighthearted at first glance, this movie successfully pinpoints small, yet significant aspects of our life—the beginnings and endings of relationships, human emotions, and even the meaning of life itself.

What’s more is that the film features stunning scenes of Buenos Aires, Argentina and its majestic cascades, which will undoubtedly delight those who are travel-deprived from COVID-19. If the troubles of your love life are weighing you down, this film may be able to lift up your spirits!

Source https://www.soompi.com/article/1462511wpp/5-korean-movies-with-inspiring-life-lessons

(Skipped unrelated parts)

• Like 2