Jo Bo Ah / Cho Bo Ah 조보아 - [Drama 2023: Destined With You]

Beycuteful

ABH's IG Live with JBA... (ctto)

Credit to ig account bohyun.usa:

1. Bo Hyun turns on IG live, waited Boa to join.
2. Boa had to update her IG in order to accept his invitation.
3. Boa doesn’t know how to update IG, Bo Hyun walks over to her room, both joins on the same IG. He helps her installing the new version.
4. Introduced what to expect from first few ep. They said pay attention to early beginnings of Do Bae Man. They filmed at 3 different locations and it was one of many scenes they really worked hard on!
5. Bo Hyun got a griptok for Boa after he saw that she really wanted one haha. She says Bo Hyun is sweet guy!
6. They both have cold, so their voice is not at best condition :(.
7. They will do more IG live occasionally near future!
8. Bo Hyun compliments that Boa’s face is small even on the screen.
9. Actor Ko Kyung Pyo sent coffee truck to Bo Hyun.
10. Their drama will be aired at the same time as popular show ‘Sing Again’, Bo Hyun said there will be people watching that instead for those who love music, totally respect that ~.
11. It was their lunch time so they had to go!

Spoiler

• Awesome 2

• Beycuteful changed the title to Jo Bo Ah / Cho Bo Ah 조보아 - Mon-Tue (10:30pm KST) tvN drama: Military Prosecutor Doberman / Upcoming Movie: Hidden Face

The Monday-Tuesday evening drama time slot is heating up!

On February 28, two new dramas made their premiere: tvN’s “Military Prosecutor Doberman” and SBS’s “A Business Proposal.” “Military Prosecutor Doberman” stars Ahn Bo Hyun and Jo Bo Ah as military prosecutors who have very different ideas about justice and revenge, while “A Business Proposal” is a rom-com starring Kim Sejeong and Ahn Hyo Seop as an employee and CEO who accidentally meet as blind date partners when she pretends to be her friend.

According to Nielsen Korea, “Military Prosecutor Doberman” won the ratings battle on the premiere night with average nationwide viewership ratings of 5.263 percent.

On March 1, the second episodes of both dramas recorded significant rises, both surpassing 5 percent

while “Military Prosecutor Doberman” recorded ratings of 7.009 percent.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/military-prosecutor-doberman-and-a-business-proposal-start-off-strong-in-ratings-in-opening-week/#ixzz7MM1lb5SU

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

This has been my thoughts and feelings for a very long time regarding news article of Soompi about Bbo, either they mention about her lesser or not at all... That if not really for this Forum, i would have boycotted visiting Soompi page :byebye2:

And it seems they did it again... glad other readers, even totally not her fans, pointed out this seem to me, one-sided views of some Soompi writer/ editor

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Sad 1

Also hitting a new high was the March 7 episode of tvN’s “Military Prosecutor Doberman.” According to Nielsen Korea, the drama achieved average viewership ratings of 7.7 percent, making modest improvements since their last broadcast which scored 7.009 percent.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/a-business-proposal-and-military-prosecutor-doberman-continue-to-see-rises-in-viewership-as-crazy-love-joins-ratings-race/#ixzz7MukoCfjr

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

MPD is at Episode 4 only yet the storyline seem very fast that I wonder, perhaps there could be another villain that will show up later

Anyhow, I am enjoying it so much not only because of its story and action scenes (which I love the most), but also the outstanding beauty & handsomeness of the OTP.

I've said it many times, ABH is so masculine that matches well with his height, and that cute little dimples is like an icing on the top of the cake :machocat:

Of course, what more can I say about CBA's Goddess Beauty even with that short hair! Everytime I saw her face in the screen, the first thing that comes to my mind is her pretty face! Her character CWI is so chic... Whenever she comes out in hicut boots and driving cars, I really cant help but to be amazed! Woo-in really suits her :please:

It would be neverending praises so I will stop here first hihihi

For the meantime, here are some screenshots in EP03 that I found interesting 

Spoiler

Umm Captain Do, watch where you touch please.. otherwise you will look pervert :hahah!:

spacer.png

----

Another product display (which I am happy for them).. hope for more big sponsor in MPD production

spacer.png

---

This is why CWI wants to get DBM along her side:thumbsup:

spacer.png

Spoiler

Btw, since EP02, ive realized that this person at the beginning of EP01 is CWI... or maybe other viewers knows about it as well :grimace:

height & built can really tell it is female

spacer.png

while this is a giveaway clue, using the left hand to cut the rope ... as Boah's fans.. we all know that she is left handed hehe

• Wiggle 1

Spoiler

source: https://western-globe.com/2022/03/06/actor-cho-boah-received-the-presidential-citation-as-an-exemplary-taxpayer/

Actor Cho Boah received the Presidential Citation as an exemplary taxpayer

star_6221b578472b2.jpg?w=683

– Cho Boah, appointed as a public relations ambassador for the National Tax Service, plans to participate in activities to spread a culture of sincere tax payment
– Cho Boah, donation activities → Exemplary taxpayers continue to have a good influence

Actor Cho Boah received the Presidential Citation as an exemplary taxpayer on the 56th ‘Taxpayer’s Day’ and was selected as a public relations ambassador for the National Tax Service in 2022.

On the 3rd, the National Tax Service selected Cho Boah as a model taxpayer on the occasion of the 56th Taxpayer’s Day. Cho Boah was awarded the Presidential Citation in recognition of his contribution to the development of Korean culture and arts and the spread of Korean wave, and for his contribution to national development through faithful tax payment.

The National Tax Service has appointed celebrities selected as model taxpayers as ambassadors every year, and Cho Boah was also selected as an ambassador for the National Tax Service following Kim Hye Soo, IU, Lee Seo Jin, Cho Jung Seok, and Park Min Young. Accordingly, Cho Boah will announce the efforts of the National Tax Service in 2022 and participate in various activities such as the National Tax Service poster and public service advertisement model to spread a culture of sincere tax payment.

KEYEAST, Cho Boah’s agency, said, “Cho Boah is an actor who spread good influence by constantly paying attention to donation activities. I am delighted that Cho Boah, who has been faithful in paying taxes as a citizen, has been selected as an exemplary taxpayer,” said.

Meanwhile, Cho Boah is currently playing the role of ‘차우인’, who chose the path of a military prosecutor for revenge in the tvN drama ‘군검사 도베르만’, showing a successful acting transformation and showing a strong presence.

Spoiler

This is the first time i see that photo of Bbo :phew:

• Wiggle 2

[FASHION CORNER]

spacer.png

ctto

Cho Bo Ah Outfit From Tvn ‘Military Prosecutor Doberman’ Press Conference

February 25, 2022

On February 23, 2022 via Tvn 'Military Prosecutor Doberman' press conference, Cho Bo Ah was spotted wearing Leha's jacket, Leha's skirt. You can shop Camille Single Breast Twill Jacket ($409) from lehastudio.com, Martin Draped Detail Skirt ($341) from lehastudio.com right now.

Spoiler

• Like 2

tvN’s “Military Prosecutor Doberman” achieved an average nationwide rating of 7.9 percent, which is a modest increase and the drama’s personal best in ratings.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/a-business-proposal-and-military-prosecutor-doberman-continue-fierce-battle-for-ratings/#ixzz7NZL3NLY7

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1