Jo Bo Ah / Cho Bo Ah 조보아 - [Drama 2023: Destined With You]

Beycuteful

Youtube video... #조보아 #하이라이트 #군검사도베르만

맵고수 조보아가 늘 쟁겨두는 매운소스? l 조보아, 인간비타민, 조보아씨, 골목식당, 군검사 도베르만, 차우인, Cho Boah (with google translation: Spicy sauce Jo Bo-ah always plows? l Jo Bo-ah, Human Vitamin, Jo Bo-ah, Alley Restaurant, Military Prosecutor Doberman, Cha Woo-in, Cho Boah)

The auto translation setting in English on the subtitle of this video works on some or most of the parts. Somehow you can understand what JBA was saying on this video. :approves:

Tomorrow (Feb. 23, 2022 at 2pm KST) is the presscon/ presentation of the upcoming drama "Military Prosecutor Doberman".

Here's the link of the naver:  https://now.naver.com/show/4688

f3253249ac01350ad50e493390b0741a5822e6b4

2/28 [월] 밤 10:30 tvN 첫 방송
#군검사도베르만 #MilitaryProsecutorDoberman
#tvN #스트리밍은TVING
#안보현 #조보아 #오연수 #김영민 #김우석

And I made a compilation video on my tumblr account: https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_r7plfn8Stk1ulcpgx.mp4

Harper's Bazaar for March issue magazine... a couple pictorial...

a7ee7d25469188f0b821152dff8690745b8f4b88

Spoiler

e1b23cb1a86c0893a352e1610cd0ecbeec1e264e

ddbd34f7c3b90aff6b75f79d018cd6822cf0ecea

1ed78b2ce927024da175068a9ec0cd6a130438ea

2cf85feaf986c5b0eeb41945d03cdadbb32d2717

f508770f03507d56581ccb7bba2917b8915646e6

05a3a5c0c6b81fcb05b9b70a9e32dbb068791857

Spoiler

24eadd340b994a17854de4e7408b2eb2cc21dfac

1b0e983f2ac7fefe6aead60f4467c6db9de032ba

Photos and videos ctto

• Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

image_readtop_2022_165632_16454279014953

'Military Prosecutor Doberman' Ahn Bo-hyeon X Jo Bo-ah's impressions of filming "I can feel it in military uniform"

Actors Ahn Bo-hyeon and Jo Bo-ah shared their first impressions of filming for 'Doberman'.

On the 21st, the pre-release video of tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Military Prosecutor Doberman' was released on Naver TV. Introduction of the actors' roles and part of the filming site were released.
Ahn Bo-hyeon said that his role in the play, 'Do Bae-man', was a military prosecutor for money, but it was a strong and story-telling role. He explained the character, saying, "Like a Doberman, he has a very strong and intense character."

Actress Jo Bo-ah takes on the role of Cha Woo-in, who will become a military prosecutor for revenge. She introduced, "Cha Woo In is a person who enlists in the army preparing for revenge because of the pain of childhood."

As for her first impressions of filming, Ahn Bo-hyun said, "I feel really real because I wear a military uniform. I do a lot of filming with Cha Woo-in, I am excited and looking forward to it, and I am full of passion."

Jo Bo-ah also said, "I just started filming. I think it's the first time I feel it while acting. All the other actors are wearing military uniforms, so it feels like I'm actually in the military. She said: "It seems to be well absorbed in taking on the role." She added, "I am looking forward to the good chemistry and chemistry between the actors." It tells the story of Cha Woo-in, who will become a military prosecutor for revenge, and overcomes the black and rotten evil in the army and grows into a real military prosecutor.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2022/02/165632/

Presscon/ Drama Presentation...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1514414wpp/ahn-bo-hyun-jo-bo-ah-and-more-talk-about-why-they-chose-to-star-in-military-prosecutor-doberman-and-what-sets-the-drama-apart

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Ahn Bo Hyun, Jo Bo Ah, And More Talk About Why They Chose To Star In “Military Prosecutor Doberman” + What Sets The Drama ApartMA PREVIEW

Feb 24, 2022   by S. Cho

The cast and crew of “Military Prosecutor Doberman” shared details about the upcoming drama at their press conference!

On February 23, tvN held an online press conference for their new drama “Military Prosecutor Doberman.” Present at the event were main cast members Ahn Bo Hyun, Jo Bo Ah, Oh Yeon Soo, Kim Young Min, and Kim Woo Seok, as well as director Jin Chang Gyu.

Director Jin Chang Gyu explained that the drama centers on the interesting premise of military court, which hasn’t been tackled before by Korean dramas. He added, “You might think it’s going to be heavy because it’s a court drama, but our efforts to make the drama with the lightest atmosphere possible is what sets it apart from other court-of-law dramas. You’ll also be able to see a different tone of acting from all five actors compared to what they’ve shown before, so it’ll be fun to watch.”

On choosing this drama, Ahn Bo Hyun commented, “When I first received the offer for this drama, the script was so much fun that I read Parts 1 through 4 in one sitting. I had a lot of worries about whether I’d be able to do a court drama, but in addition to the never-before-seen plot, I could feel the exhilaration through the words, so I really wanted to try acting in it. I’m filming diligently while thinking of this as a challenge.”

Jo Bo Ah shared, “The writer’s incredible writing laid out the foundation, and all my [acting] seniors became the pillars. I also wanted to work on a project with Ahn Bo Hyun. I’ve previously worked with the director on ‘Monster,’ so I’m filming especially happily now that we’ve met again.”

Spoiler

Ahn-Bo-Hyun.jpeg

Jo-Bo-Ah1.jpeg

Ahn-Bo-Hyun-Jo-Bo-Ah.jpeg

Director Jin Chang Gyu spoke more about the casting process as he explained, “As soon as Oh Yeon Soo received the script, I had my eye on her for the role, and I told her I really wanted to do this with her. I was thankful that she readily agreed. Also, when someone said ‘doberman,’ I thought of Ahn Bo Hyun first. I remember insisting that Ahn Bo Hyun had to do it because he resembles dobermans a lot.”

He continued, “Since Jo Bo Ah has such a lovely and pretty image, I cast her because I was curious about how she’d showcase a completely opposite vibe. Kim Young Min is an actor I’ve really wanted to work with. During his audition, Kim Woo Seok was picked as No. 1. It’s an honor to work with him. I hope our actors can create impressive careers with this project.”

The director also elaborated on what makes this drama unique, sharing, “I don’t think there are a lot of people who know that there’s a military court in the court of law. They say there aren’t too many countries around the world with it. While it’s court, what’s most different is that they get tangled in terms of their rankings. I think the conflict that arises from that will be fun. They also say that a ruling can be overturned if the Commander-in-Chief makes an order. A dilemma of the military court is whether law or ranking comes first, and we worked to convey those aspects.”

Spoiler

Military-Prosecutor-Doberman-1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1