Kim Tae Ri 김태리~Chungmuro Star~ [Upcoming Drama 2024: Jeong Nyeon]

DrBooger

Source:https://woman.chosun.com/mobile/news/view.asp?cate=C01&mcate=M1002&nNewsNumb=20210274208

[Interview] Only one spaceship, Tae-ri Kim

Coverage: Lim Eon-young Reporter | Photo (provided by): J Wide Company   2021-02-23 17:37

Tae-ri Kim, who appeared in 2016 as being called'Cinderella of Chungmuro', received hot attention. Kim Tae-ri, who has never seen a'fresh face', has become a'Chungmuro trend' and has grown up as an actor who believes and sees.
202103_270_1.jpg

Movies <Lady>, <1987>, <Little Forest>. And the drama <Mr. Sunshine>. Tae-ri Kim, who has been writing down the myth of'box-office failure' ever since his debut, added another filmography. It is the movie <Seungri-ho>, which has been ranked #1 on the charts since it was released through Netflix.

As is known, <The Lady> is a movie about homosexuality. <1987> deals with historical events, and <Little Forest> is a low-budget film. It means that all three works were a bit inferior to the box office official, but all of the works Kim Tae-ri chose succeeded in box office success and achieved good grades. <Seungri-ho>, titled Korea's first space science fiction blockbuster, also started off happily, while Tae-ri Kim is also making a new history of Chungmuro. 

In <Seungri-ho>, a story of space sailors confronting the conspiracy of a giant corporation, Tae-ri Kim played the role of Captain Jang, the leader who led the space pirates in the past. The pilot (Song Joong-ki) who does anything for money, the rough-looking but warm engineer (Jin Seon-gyu), and the nagging robot Go-dong (Yoo Hae-jin) matched the breath. There are no machines that can't be handled, and with his extraordinary brain and extraordinary leadership, he shines light at decisive moments and leads'Seungri-ho' with power. 

202103_270_2.jpg

Looking at Captain Jang, even reading martial arts novels in big sunglasses, Hong Kong movies and martial arts movies in the 1980s and 90s came to mind. I didn't create a character based on that. The image of Captain Jang that the director thought of was solid and he wrote a lot. I felt a little embarrassed by myself, but I feel good because so many people said "It's cool" and "It suits the captain." My appearance as a captain was not as awkward as I thought. 

I'm curious about the casting process. After meeting the director for the first time, “I love the scenario and the character, but my face is not drawn. I'm curious in what way you want to wear my face.” I asked. The director said, "It's a captain, but I don't want it to be typical. He told me that when I sit, it seems that other power will flow and I will look like a force. This is a big part of where I started by trusting the director. 

After the Netflix release, overseas reactions are also hot. I have a friend who is texting in English, and he told me that he saw it well. When I looked at the review, he said,'There are multinationals, and it is refreshing to use a translator to write their own language.' Overseas fans cheer for me, my friend in London watched a movie at the same time as me, and it's so amazing that I can feel it. It is also curious that it ranked first in the world. The regrettable thing is the viewing environment. There must be a level of color and sound that the director wants, but it is a pity that when you watch TV, you may not be able to see what you have prepared according to your environment. 

What kind of person is Captain Jang interpreted by Kim Tae-ri? I thought he was a person with self-belief. A person with a cause and a person who can see a forest, not a tree. That is why he must have served as a captain. I tried not to be bound by the title of Captain. I thought about how to communicate with the crew and make a human being. I tried to follow the big line of'people with faith'. Considering Captain Jang's beliefs, it can get very heavy. I wondered what I could do to get out of that heaviness. The important thing is not the movie in which Captain Jang is the main character, but the harmony of the five people. I thought about how to get along well. 

There is also a criticism of the Korean version of <Guardians of the Galaxy>. What did you think of the character composition? Even from the script, such a cool spot was so fresh and good. It's not a simple story, but the written part was powerful, energetic, and very attractive. I did my best in the scenario and acted. 

One of Kim Tae-ri's wealth is her voice and tone. This time I felt heavy. According to the director's intention, there is a character that is not typical and does not come to mind. It may have been a little more out of the way, but Captain Jang was a much more complicated character. I was thinking about how to show a complex character as much as possible, but I expressed it a little heavy. While watching the movie, I thought that it would have been nice to show a more cartoonish expression and a lively appearance. 

Actor Song Joong-gi, who appeared in <Seungri-ho>, praised Kim Tae-ri in an interview, saying, "There is no one who doesn't like Mr. Tae-ri." Kim Tae-ri, who has a lot of fans with her lovely charm, is famous for exchanging good energy at the shooting site. 

I looked good with fellow actors such as Song Joong-ki, Hae Jin Ha, and Jin Seon-gyu. I was very dependent on all three seniors. I got a lot of help on the set. Sun-gyu has a similar personality to me. I doubted whether I did it properly while acting, and I seemed to have a similar personality to bite and droop. Yerin Yang, who starred in the role of Kkot-nim, was also very pretty at the scene and it was'Sunshine'. There are many times when the staff are tired and difficult, but they always pop it up, so I had a lot of fun shooting. 

In addition to <Seungri-ho>, it seems that breathing with actors is exceptionally good for each work. Do you have any special tips? I like the Inbok very much. (Laughs) It’s because of the luck. I think I was able to meet good people and act in a good environment without making much effort. It is not easy to do one work and meet again. However, I'm happy because I'm doing two works, such as Hae Jin Hae-jin, and Ui-seong, and Actor Jun-yeol Ryu. I wish I could keep it going, and it is. 

Wasn't the sci-fi filming site difficult? I received a lot of help because I was active in four and some things were implemented as if they were working. Chroma key shooting had to shoot into the air and shoot bombs. It was the first challenge for everyone as well as me, so I made it shamelessly. When I saw the result, it was so much better than I thought it was. I think I felt the impression that there would be no stories that couldn't be made, and that there would be no stories that couldn't be made. 

Captain Jang sacrifices himself for the cause. How about actually Kim Tae-ri? If I have lived the life of Captain Jang, I think I can do that. But I don't think I'm such a courageous person. Captain Jang is a person who perseveres and stands alone. That part is the person I want to learn. 

Specifically, what kind of look do you want to resemble? I want to resemble my dignity. Perhaps the interviewer I interviewed today is wearing a blanket saying,'Oh, why are you talking about this?' Captain Jang is always confident. There's nothing to grapple with. I want to look like that. It seems to be the relaxation that comes from someone who knows how to see far.  

Conversely, what would you like to say about the strengths of Tae-ri Kim that Captain Jang does not have? Have you never thought about it? Well. What? What is it? What, it's a laugh! Captain Jang doesn't laugh like me. Hahaha~ Such a big laugh? I've heard people say, "It's hard, but listening to Terry's laughter makes me tired. Haha! (Laughs)

202103_270_3.jpg

# From'Fresh Face' to'Actress to Believe and See' 

Tae-ri Kim, who was called'Cinderella Chungmuro', has now become an actor to trust. Tae-ri Kim also said that through people who believe in and support him, he is able to escape from anxiety and tension. After experiencing the drama for the first time in a university theater club, the actor's path, which began not to forget the happy memories, is moving forward, making such a thick line. 

Chungmuro Cinderella has established himself as an actor that believes and sees. What is the secret to becoming the face of the masses? What has changed in the meantime? Last year was a little like that. I filmed <Seungri-ho> with great pressure and tension. I learned a lot after filming that way,'Let's take a good look around. Let's think of the people who love me.' When I opened my eyes, the words of people who really love, support, and care for me were delivered to my fingertips. So, would I say that my heart is enriched in the field? I think I was able to get rid of anxiety and tension. I feel a lot easier. This wasn't done because I grew up, I just think that's the time now. 

He is an actor with no scandal compared to his star. What is the top priority and secret of self-management? I do not know. When I treat people, I try to be sincere. The profession of actor is in a position where it is easy to lie. There are points where you have to lie for your image, not for words in a bad sense, but for good circumstance. I try not to lose myself so that my sincerity can be revealed as much as possible in it. 

I think it's exceptionally good to choose a work. There is no such kind of touch at all,'I think this work will work well or not.' I don't even work on the work with that kind of mind. But I think I have a normal sixth sense. I don't know, was this the answer? (laughs) 

Is there any character close to Kim Tae-ri among the casts so far? This is Sook-hee from <The Lady>. It's the character who got the most answers from me. <Lady> should be called a commercial movie, but it is a film that made its first step into the movie version. 'How would I act if I were in this case?' and'What kind of voice would I make?' I constantly asked and melted it. So I think it looks the most like me. 

Actor Tae-ri Kim, what are the strengths and weaknesses that you think of yourself? The strong point is to work hard, do your best, try hard. The downside is glass mentality (laughs) But the reason I can continue is that I quickly attach it with instant adhesive and work again. It seems to be that much (laughs). 

I recently went to the UK for language training. I am curious about the momentum, and how was the effect affected by the acting? There wasn't a particular opportunity, there was time, and I went there because I wanted to go. There was nothing that influenced the language training course in acting. I came from there while fighting loneliness and solitude while studying English (laughs). 

What kind of life would you be living if you weren't an actor? I'm not sure because I don't have a lot of imagination. I think I was living well. Thinking about the same thing as I think when I'm acting. Human relations are also'are you the best right now?' I think I'm living while doing it. 

I recently opened an SNS and it became a hot topic. I am communicating to the outside part of the actor. I'm so embarrassed that the graduation photo from elementary school was released. I never show it, but one of my classmates spread it, right? Anyway... (laughs) But many people interpret it differently. “I think I can come out as a movie character”. I was embarrassed, but I laughed at me saying that you are also watching me like this. Fans love to see pictures they haven't seen, so it would be nice to upload them one by one. 

Looking at Captain Jang, even reading martial arts novels in big sunglasses, Hong Kong movies and martial arts movies in the 1980s and 90s came to mind. I didn't create a character based on that. The image of Captain Jang that the director thought of was solid and he wrote a lot. I felt a little embarrassed by myself, but I feel good because so many people said "It's cool" and "It suits the captain." My appearance as a captain was not as awkward as I thought. 

I'm curious about the casting process. After meeting the director for the first time, “I love the scenario and the character, but my face is not drawn. I'm curious in what way you want to wear my face.” I asked. The director said, "It's a captain, but I don't want it to be typical. He told me that when I sit, it seems that other power will flow and I will look like a force. This is a big part of where I started by trusting the director. 

After the Netflix release, overseas reactions are also hot. I have a friend who is texting in English, and he told me that he saw it well. When I looked at the review, he said,'There are multinationals, and it is refreshing to use a translator to write their own language.' Overseas fans cheer for me, my friend in London watched a movie at the same time as me, and it's so amazing that I can feel it. It is also curious that it ranked first in the world. The regrettable thing is the viewing environment. There must be a level of color and sound that the director wants, but it is a pity that when you watch TV, you may not be able to see what you have prepared according to your environment. 

What kind of person is Captain Jang interpreted by Kim Tae-ri? I thought he was a person with self-belief. A person with a cause and a person who can see a forest, not a tree. That is why he must have served as a captain. I tried not to be bound by the title of Captain. I thought about how to communicate with the crew and make a human being. I tried to follow the big line of'people with faith'. Considering Captain Jang's beliefs, it can get very heavy. I wondered what I could do to get out of that heaviness. The important thing is not the movie in which Captain Jang is the main character, but the harmony of the five people. I thought about how to get along well. 

There is also a criticism of the Korean version of <Guardians of the Galaxy>. What did you think of the character composition? Even from the script, such a cool spot was so fresh and good. It's not a simple story, but the written part was powerful, energetic, and very attractive. I did my best in the scenario and acted. 

One of Kim Tae-ri's wealth is her voice and tone. This time I felt heavy. According to the director's intention, there is a character that is not typical and does not come to mind. It may have been a little more out of the way, but Captain Jang was a much more complicated character. I was thinking about how to show a complex character as much as possible, but I expressed it a little heavy. While watching the movie, I thought that it would have been nice to show a more cartoonish expression and a lively appearance. 

Actor Song Joong-gi, who appeared in <Seungri-ho>, praised Kim Tae-ri in an interview, saying, "There is no one who doesn't like Mr. Tae-ri." Kim Tae-ri, who has a lot of fans with her lovely charm, is famous for exchanging good energy at the shooting site. 

I looked good with fellow actors such as Song Joong-ki, Hae Jin Ha, and Jin Seon-gyu. I was very dependent on all three seniors. I got a lot of help on the set. Sun-gyu has a similar personality to me. I doubted whether I did it properly while acting, and I seemed to have a similar personality to bite and droop. Yerin Yang, who starred in the role of Kkot-nim, was also very pretty at the scene and it was'Sunshine'. There are many times when the staff are tired and difficult, but they always pop it up, so I had a lot of fun shooting. 

In addition to <Seungri-ho>, it seems that breathing with actors is exceptionally good for each work. Do you have any special tips? I like the Inbok very much. (Laughs) It’s because of the luck. I think I was able to meet good people and act in a good environment without making much effort. It is not easy to do one work and meet again. However, I'm happy because I'm doing two works, such as Hae Jin Hae-jin, and Ui-seong, and Actor Jun-yeol Ryu. I wish I could keep it going, and it is. 

Wasn't the sci-fi filming site difficult? I received a lot of help because I was active in four and some things were implemented as if they were working. Chroma key shooting had to shoot into the air and shoot bombs. It was the first challenge for everyone as well as me, so I made it shamelessly. When I saw the result, it was so much better than I thought it was. I think I felt the impression that there would be no stories that couldn't be made, and that there would be no stories that couldn't be made. 

Captain Jang sacrifices himself for the cause. How about actually Kim Tae-ri? If I have lived the life of Captain Jang, I think I can do that. But I don't think I'm such a courageous person. Captain Jang is a person who perseveres and stands alone. That part is the person I want to learn. 

Specifically, what kind of look do you want to resemble? I want to resemble my dignity. Perhaps the interviewer I interviewed today is wearing a blanket saying,'Oh, why are you talking about this?' Captain Jang is always confident. There's nothing to grapple with. I want to look like that. It seems to be the relaxation that comes from someone who knows how to see far.  

Conversely, what would you like to say about the strengths of Tae-ri Kim that Captain Jang does not have? Have you never thought about it? Well. What? What is it? What, it's a laugh! Captain Jang doesn't laugh like me. Hahaha~ Such a big laugh? I've heard people say, "It's hard, but listening to Terry's laughter makes me tired. Haha! (Laughs)

Spoiler

202103_270_3.jpg

# From'Fresh Face' to'Actress to Believe and See' 

Tae-ri Kim, who was called'Cinderella Chungmuro', has now become an actor to trust. Tae-ri Kim also said that through people who believe in and support him, he is able to escape from anxiety and tension. After experiencing the drama for the first time in a university theater club, the actor's path, which began not to forget the happy memories, is moving forward, making such a thick line. 

Chungmuro Cinderella has established himself as an actor that believes and sees. What is the secret to becoming the face of the masses? What has changed in the meantime? Last year was a little like that. I filmed <Seungri-ho> with great pressure and tension. I learned a lot after filming that way,'Let's take a good look around. Let's think of the people who love me.' When I opened my eyes, the words of people who really love, support, and care for me were delivered to my fingertips. So, would I say that my heart is enriched in the field? I think I was able to get rid of anxiety and tension. I feel a lot easier. This wasn't done because I grew up, I just think that's the time now. 

He is an actor with no scandal compared to his star. What is the top priority and secret of self-management? I do not know. When I treat people, I try to be sincere. The profession of actor is in a position where it is easy to lie. There are points where you have to lie for your image, not for words in a bad sense, but for good circumstance. I try not to lose myself so that my sincerity can be revealed as much as possible in it. 

I think it's exceptionally good to choose a work. There is no such kind of touch at all,'I think this work will work well or not.' I don't even work on the work with that kind of mind. But I think I have a normal sixth sense. I don't know, was this the answer? (laughs) 

Is there any character close to Kim Tae-ri among the casts so far? This is Sook-hee from <The Lady>. It's the character who got the most answers from me. <Lady> should be called a commercial movie, but it is a film that made its first step into the movie version. 'How would I act if I were in this case?' and'What kind of voice would I make?' I constantly asked and melted it. So I think it looks the most like me. 

Actor Tae-ri Kim, what are the strengths and weaknesses that you think of yourself? The strong point is to work hard, do your best, try hard. The downside is glass mentality (laughs) But the reason I can continue is that I quickly attach it with instant adhesive and work again. It seems to be that much (laughs). 

I recently went to the UK for language training. I am curious about the momentum, and how was the effect affected by the acting? There wasn't a particular opportunity, there was time, and I went there because I wanted to go. There was nothing that influenced the language training course in acting. I came from there while fighting loneliness and solitude while studying English (laughs). 

What kind of life would you be living if you weren't an actor? I'm not sure because I don't have a lot of imagination. I think I was living well. Thinking about the same thing as I think when I'm acting. Human relations are also'are you the best right now?' I think I'm living while doing it. 

I recently opened an SNS and it became a hot topic. I am communicating to the outside part of the actor. I'm so embarrassed that the graduation photo from elementary school was released. I never show it, but one of my classmates spread it, right? Anyway... (laughs) But many people interpret it differently. “I think I can come out as a movie character”. I was embarrassed, but I laughed at me saying that you are also watching me like this. Fans love to see pictures they haven't seen, so it would be nice to upload them one by one. 

What are Kim Tae-ri's beliefs as an actor? First of all, I think the most important thing is to love myself. If I can love myself, I want to love my surroundings as well, and I want to be a person who can share love with other people I don't know. As an actor and as a person, Tae-ri Kim. 

After interviewing, my personality is refreshing. I am curious about the type of MBTI (personality type test). I've done it, but I won't tell you. To avoid going home and kicking the blankets! (Laughs)
Edited by serenilmauve
Please hide more than 3 images in spoiler tags, thanks!

Excerpt from the interview

Source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/468/0000301318

[People I met at the desk ②] Actor Moon Sori pays attention to # Cheon Woo-hee # Han Ye-ri # Kim Tae-ri (interview)

0000301318_001_20170911065322598.jpg?type=w430

[Sports Seoul Nam Hye-yeon, Director of Population Culture] When you become a senior, there are juniors who look particularly pretty.

It's not the beauty that can be seen at a glance, but because the action and the word are pretty, so they cheer, saying, "I wish I could do better than I am now." He said that there are juniors who have also kept the heart of actor Moon Sori. The female juniors who have been paying attention to before they became famous are actors Chun Woo-hee, Han Ye-ri, Jung Yu-mi, and Kim Tae-ri.

Moon Sori mentioned the names of the actors and said, “I've been my favorite juniors since ancient times, and I learned their appreciation by working together.” It's still great now, but I hope it goes better in the future,” he said with a bright smile.

First, Moon Sori talked about Tae-ri Kim of'Little Forest' (director Lim Soon-rye). “I don't think there are many beautiful actresses in Korea,” he said. “Kim Tae-ri was an actor with the thought of'Healthy and really pretty'. I was shooting in the countryside, and I was wearing pants, and it was so pretty. I look forward to more in the future,” he said.

Source:http://www.vogue.co.kr/2021/03/03/여배우의-어깨-단발/?utm_source=naver&utm_medium=partnership

Actress' short shoulder

A short-haired disease that comes without fail in spring. There is no medicine until cut. How about boldly trying this spring? If you're afraid to cut short at once, try a short, shoulder-to-shoulder short. You can transform your image and change your mood at the same time, so it's one stone and two! If you still have no idea what style to cut, it would be good to refer to the actresses' hairstyles.

Kim Tae-ri

Kim Tae-ri emphasized the elegant and soft mood by putting waves on her short hair. Shoulder-length short hair can give a heavy feeling, but if you add a wave like Kim Tae-ri, your face looks light and slim. Another advantage is that you can reduce the time to clean your hair on a busy morning!

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source:http://m.cine21.com/news/view/?mag_id=97170

<Seungri-ho> Kim Tae-ri-Shamelessly, subjectively

Tae-ri Kim? The all-back short hair, Boeing sunglasses, and the background are in 2092, but I can't forget the shock that I felt when the visual of Captain Jang in <Seungri-ho>, dressed in retro clothes that you can trust even in 1992, was revealed for the first time. Captain? Tae-ho (Song Joong-ki), who was the best ace of the UTS squadron, Tiger Park (Jin Seon-gyu), who led a drug trafficking organization on Earth, and Robot Business-Dong (Yoo Hae-jin), are younger than them and drink alcohol instead of water, Obey. However, the setting of being the brain who led the space pirates in the past and the creator of the spaceship Seungri is revealed one by one, and Captain Jang's impetus to sacrifice for the right path is persuasive through Kim Tae-ri, who stands out with his unique dignity no matter what character he plays.

-When you first received the proposal for the <Seungri-ho> project, what kind of expectations did you have in choosing this work?

I was thrilled. The story and the characters were also attractive. Above all, I liked that it was'Timple'. It is not completed with the power of someone like a hero, but a story where unfriendly bottom lives with their respective stories gather and barely rescue the earth. Of course, I was worried a lot. This is the first time in a genre, and Captain Jang was clearly different from the characters he had been acting until now. When I met director Jo Sung-hee in person, the confidence and genuine affection I had for the work conveyed, so I decided to appear.

-<Seungri-ho> is set in the universe of 2092, and characters embodied in cartoons appear. How did you understand this situation and acted it out?

= Since shooting started, I actually wandered a lot. I felt that the approach I had been doing so far did not fit Captain Jang. <Seungri-ho> was all set, so I spent a lot of time with my seniors for the 4 months of filming. Even after the filming was over, I often gathered and talked with my seniors, and they asked me if my expression wasn't good at that time, what kind of worries they had. I was embarrassed, but I honestly said that I didn't know how to play Captain Jang. scolded. He said where are the people who know and act here, and the important thing is the four chemistry. I felt like I was stuck in my role and opened my eyes. I gained an understanding of the genre acting. It is important to go deep into my character, but it is necessary to properly understand the atmosphere of this scene and bring it to the maximum.

-How much information about the characters, such as Captain Jang's warriors, before the filming took place by director Cho Sung-hee, who created the worldview of <Seungri-ho>?

= I gave you a USB that contains Captain Jang's past history and works that have been a reference. Even stories that don't appear in the scenario were really concretely designed. I only received the story of Captain Jang, but the other characters also have their own stories. <Seungri-ho> was not only in the text, it was a world that existed exactly in the director's head, and it had its own original. But in the field, he only trusted the actors. There was a joke that I made with (Jin) Sun-gyu throughout the filming because I think it’s too easy to make it okay. If ok goes down, “Really? Are you really the director?” And muttered with a shaking pupil. (laugh)

-She showed unforgettable unforgettable styling, such as all-back short hair and Boeing sunglasses.

= Captain Chang's image was already drawn before casting. The clothes and sunglasses are just the same as what was in the director's head. I found only the hairstyle among the styles I tried in the previous pictorial. I think that the water well revealed the precious life of a spaceship and the character of a simple captain, but I am curious how the audience will see it. The colors of <Seungri-ho> are very interesting. Tiger Park is yellow, Taeho is blue, Captain is orange, and Maedong is all natural colors. It gives a sense of unity and represents the character's personality, and it has a nice effect in genre works such as <Seungriho>. At the scene, Sun-gyu gave the actors nicknames: Deep Blue, Fashion Orange, Dirty Yellow, and Sexy Green.

-Like Taeho, Captain Jang often sits on the control stick and acts to move the device. What the actor needed to visually demonstrate the dynamics of space action.

= Shameless. Of course, all acting is shameless, but the degree of shamelessness required was different. I have to fight a kind of war on my own on a quiet set with a green screen with only tape marking the center. I had to imagine, concentrate, and act in great detail what the scene I was seeing and what the situation was.

-From Taeho, who was already the best ace of the squadron in his teens, to Tiger Park, who led the drug organization, Seungho's crews each have tremendous abilities. Among them, what do you think is the reason why Captain Jang could become a captain? And'Seungriho' is a trash picking arrangement and has a very good specification. I am curious about the story behind Captain Jang's creation of such a monster-like ship.

Captain Chang is the person who understands the structure of this world most deeply. So, when something happens, you know how to look further, not just in that situation. There is a sense of trust that comes from someone with a cause. Captain Jang made Seungri to make money. Unfortunately, the money head is not very good compared to the good head. The reason Captain Jang wants to make money is not introduced in the movie. It seems like he gave up everything, but in fact Captain Jang never forgot what he had to do.

-These are some of Captain Jang's lines in the trailer. "No. It's not just right.” What is'justice' for Captain Jang?

=In the play, the line appears in the scene where Captain Jang is portrayed as a snob, but it is a line that I loved very much by myself. I wouldn't think he was just, but for an actor who had to analyze and act this character, it was a huge pie to complete the character. This is a little different from the concept of being good. Captain Jang is a person who acts according to his convictions even in a situation where the impossible converges.

-It seems like I've never seen Kim Tae-ri perform'Titicaca', in which several actors' ensembles stand out throughout the play. There are many moments when you have to make use of a comical feeling. It must have been a new challenge for the actor.

=It was really difficult. I started with the easy thought of letting me bump into it, and then I ate a shot. In the field, I learned a lot from my seniors, especially from businessmen. Updong is a character created by Hae Jin. I was overwhelmed by just playing the captain in the scenario, but Haejin Sunbaenim always pondered new ideas and piled up the colors of the Eupdongi character layer by layer. Had it not been for Sunbaenim, it would not have looked like a team as much as it is now.

-Captain Jang and the crew of Seung-ho make a difficult choice, risking their lives to protect Kkotnim. What was the reason he was able to have such courage?

=Well, that's probably the reason they were alive until then, and that's probably not a grandiose reason. Their choice was natural to me, so I didn't think about the reason. It can be a little stupid. However, there is an impression that comes from the fact that the protagonists, who are not very good, did not act for grand reasons. Wouldn't this point where family love extends to humanity was important to director Cho Sung-hee who made the film?

-<Seungri-ho> is basically an interesting adventure, and a work in which various concerns ranging from environmental issues to humanity's symbiosis are melted. <1987> was a story of citizens who jumped in for change, and the drama <Mr. Sunshine> also depicted soldiers fighting for their country. It is interesting to note that the works containing the stories of individuals awakening for some macroscopic change were selected one after another.

=I don't necessarily have such an element in mind, but the reason the result came out is that I am definitely more attractive to such a story. Every person I've met so far has their own growth story. I'm not sure about'awakening', but I feel attractive when a character does not move functionally in a scenario and acts as a subject. If you choose according to your convictions, you can feel and think for yourself even if you fail or meet a wall, and then you can take the next step regardless of whether you succeed or not. It is also connected with the way of acting. I am on the side where it is easier to act when the character is understood rationally. It should be logically accepted emotionally that this behavior is explained or could be, but functional characters have no such convincing power.

-How would you be living in the 2092 situation like <Seungri-ho>?

= I can't write because I lack such imagination, and I'm learning now. (Laughter) I don't think I'll be at UTS for now, and I'm RickRoll'D RickRoll'D on Earth. Will I be able to keep the job as an actor even then? Of course there will be an actor left? Do you want to tell stories on a small stage and often perform at UTS? It would be fun to get on a cleaning boat like'Seungri-ho', but I don't think it's scary because I have to take my life as security. Oh, it's too difficult. (laugh)

-Unfortunately, both <Seungri-ho> and <Aliens> are the first major science fiction works in Korea. The industry's interest is also hot. As an actor standing at the center, I want to hear what kind of expectations you have for Korean-style science fiction.

= Very encouraging. I don't think it's ridiculous to be with you one after another in meaningful works that open the door. In that, even if I can't play a big part, I hope that I can finish the role I should do well. As you can see from <Seungri-ho>, the technology in the Korean film industry has really improved. There is no story that cannot be realized anymore. All you need is the imagination of the writer and the director.

-I have been filming <Aliens> since March of last year. While filming <Mr. Sunshine> for almost 10 months, you said that you discovered a new way to approach a character as an actor.

=Every work is different, but the current site is very different from the previous work. With so many actors appearing, I have time to spare, and I am in an environment where I can have a lot of conversations with the director rather than worrying alone. Thanks to this, I feel less burdened and more free than before. I am working with gratitude for being able to act in such a good environment.

Source:https://n.news.naver.com/article/015/0004510266

Lee Seung-gi and Park Bo-young, “No. 1 Celebrity in Interview Freepass Award”

In the “Interview Free Pass Award Celebrity” survey conducted in the face of the employment season for large corporations and public corporations,'Lee Seung-gi' and'Park Bo-young' were selected first.

That the survey is a comprehensive training company edyuwil (NYSE bakmyeonggyu) in the civil service, public enterprises, large enterprises, such as chwijun to prepare the work life and realtor, housing managers, electricians, etc. Candidates preparing for exams 1765 in a survey conducted by a person as a subject like this The result came out.

Subsequently, Park Bo-young ( 35.8 %) ranked first in the interview free pass award , followed by Kim Se-jeong ( 22.8 %) in the second place, Tae-ri Kim ( 20.6 %) in the third place, and Se-kyung Shin ( 17.2 %) in the fourth place . Besides it was mentioned, such as IU, Han Ji Min, Lee Bo Young, Song Hye-kyo.

Source:https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/6-korean-movies-directed-women-watch/

6 Korean Movies Directed By Women To Watch This Women’s History Month

Women directors continue to make progress in a male-dominated industry.

QZSptFDmYnC4YFy2Bg7EaGo1EPGpCFzB7gFVQC8E

It might be common to see a K-Drama written by a woman, occasionally directed by one. On the other hand, it sometimes seems even more rare to see a Korean film directed by a woman, at least in the cinema. It’s no secret that the entertainment industry is male-dominated, especially in South Korea. Over the last few years, none of the Korean feature films that played at the Cannes Film Festival were directed by women. Despite this, we’re slowly seeing some progress. At the 2019 Busan International Film Festival, 27% of the films played were directed by women. Compared to years before, that was huge progress.

There’s still a lot to improve, but I feel that it is still incrementally improving, in a way, and because I feel like there’s a lot of good young female directors that are up-and-coming, I still feel like there’s cause to be optimistic, but it’s one step at a time.

— Director Yim Soon Rye

One way that we can all do our part in progressing inclusivity for women directors in the film industry is by supporting their movies! We have selected six great women directed movies to watch.

2. Little Forest 

NpmfQARWXLHI0Bkg9RiCx-MqooF7WCmnd26W2IXIRp0L5_VgDgzhL03UUN22wnEriAXcjMJylFoZdDyLTvdupaBMbXotaV6v86vp3ylb9SpTqd8=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Little Forest is a therauputic movie amidst the gritty blockbusters found in Korean cinemas. Hye Won (Kim Tae Ri) becomes weary of the busy, lackluster city life. She returns to her home in the country after she has failed her teacher’s exam. Her childhood friends Run Sook (Jin Ki Joo) and Jae Ha (Ryu Jun Yeol) are surprised to see her return but welcome her back with open arms. While she initially claimed to only be visiting for a few days, seasons come and go. During this period of uncertainty, she discovers ways to sustain herself while also wrestling with memories from her complicated relationship with her mother.

It is based on the Japanese film duology adaptation of the Little Forest slice-of-life manga. While Director Yim Soon Rye said that she hoped that the movie could “heal and soothe the young generation of Korea,” we believe that the film’s message is one for the world.

rFZZB3TnuvWE4VKhSSaFpdeRIVtGYDyFDlfwQYwi5eGnVlKofCqc6cYy9-8lyo3V8htdIUCe0Ovhc_4TYMcvKJVVpnRjrcbXNVyFY6Bn1jmMN_hN=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Yim Soon Rye is in the list of Korean New Wave Cinema auteurs along with Bong Joon Ho and Park Chan Wook. She’s not only a renowned movie director but also a producer, screenwriter, and activist. Her activism often finds its way in her movies, which are known to include commentary on societal issues of Korean society.

Source:https://www.elle.com.sg/2021/03/09/k-dramas-with-strong-and-bad-RickRoll'D-female-leads/

9 K-DRAMAS WITH STRONG AND BAD RickRoll'D FEMALE LEADS THAT BREAK THE PROVERBIAL GLASS CEILING

When it comes to Korean dramas and TV shows in general, the female characters can sometimes come 

across one-dimensional. While they were entertaining to watch, some of these characters rarely had any agency or any plot and storyline of their own. The good news is that there’s now a wide range of shows where the female leads have realised storylines and a purpose (and identity) that went beyond being the love interest.

Here, we round up some of our best picks. These women break the proverbial glass ceiling and boundaries of what a female lead “should” be. Take a look below.

Mr Sushine

DlBB8gsUwAAdKwr-1.jpg Credit: SBS PIN IT

A female lead as impressive as her counterpart, this historical romance show features Go Ae Shin (Kim Tae Ri) as a noblewoman from Joseon. But as we quickly come to learn, this facade is a perfectly suited mask for her true identity as a highly trained sniper under the Righteous Army. If you’re looking for a historical drama, add this to the list as Ae Shin goes above and beyond to break the proverbial glass ceiling of what a woman “should” be.

Mr Sunshine is available on Netflix.

Source:https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/03/celebrating-womens-day-6-k-drama-boss-ladies-that-inspire-us

Celebrating Women’s Day: 6 K-Drama boss ladies that inspire us

1615273270-womens-day.jpg

The world celebrated International Women's Day on March 8, and the entire month of March is hailed as Women's History Month. The entertainment industry holds a large part of the responsibility for spreading awareness about women's issues and empowering women. The Korean entertainment industry and its primary product, K-Dramas, are no exception. With the turn of the generation, there have been more and more Korean dramas with multi-dimensional female characters who have inspired us beyond bounds and held their own in their narratives. However, there is a long way still to go towards perfectly empowering representations of women. On the occasion of women's day, here are the K-Drama queens who have inspired us over the years!

Go Ae Shin - 'Mr. Sunshine'

1615270878-1c3da62b98d10f3bbefbd761194fbf0e.jpg

Female empowerment through media is a feat and it is indeed a feat that 'Mr. Sunshine' has achieved extraordinarily well. Through the character of Go Ae Shin, showing qualities of gentleness and strength, resolve and vulnerability and above anything else, undying courage, 'Mr. Sunshine' portrays an image of the female warrior that is truly exemplary. 

source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001278017

Actress Tae-ri Kim selected as exclusive model for fashion shopping app

Enter 2021.03.22. 8:42 am

Avly Corporation (CEO Seok-Hoon Kang) announced on the 22nd that Korea's No. 1 fashion shopping app,'Avly', selected actor Kim Tae-ri as the exclusive model for the brand.

Avly is a'style commerce' platform that recommends products that suit consumers' tastes as the number one monthly fashion/clothing app (MAU) in Korea. It provides a'AI personalized recommendation service' that analyzes big data such as'products' and'purchase history' to connect various styles of products and users based on their tastes.

Avly said that Kim Tae-ri's colorful charm was selected as a representative model in line with the brand direction of'Everywhere in style shopping from fashion to beauty'. With the loveliness and friendliness of Tae-ri Kim, it is expected to reinforce the image of'Avly, a shopping mate like a friend who knows my style best', and actively target the MZ generation.

Starting on April 8th, a brand campaign will be launched through online and offline channels, starting with the TV commercial on-air with Tae-ri Kim. We plan to provide events and benefits that can be useful to real users through various marketing and promotions.

In particular, Kim Tae-ri, who is usually interested in fashion, shows off her fashion sense as if she was dressed up. Debuting in 2016 with the movie'Girl', he is a unique actor who captivated both the public and critics through various works from the movies'Little Forest', '1987', and the drama'Mr. Sunshine' and this Netflix original movie'Seungriho'.

CEO Kang Seok-hoon of Avly Corporation said, “I think that Tae-ri Kim, who is active with a friendly and warm image, will be able to represent Avly, who is like a shopping mate who recommends products that fit the tastes of users.” "We will further advance our'AI personalized recommendation service' to establish ourselves as a representative of the style commerce platform that optimally connects products tailored to users and tastes."

On the other hand, Avly is showing the fastest growth in the online fashion platform market, recording △ 20 million cumulative downloads △ cumulative transaction amount 600 billion △ MAU 4.15 million after the service launch in March 2018.

source:http://m.slist.kr/news/ampArticleView.html?idxno=236213&idxno=236213&__twitter_impression=true

Tae-ri Kim, Fashion Shopping App Avly Muse

2021-03-22 08:36:32 Reporter Yong Won-joong

Fashion shopping app'Avly' selected actor Kim Tae-ri as an exclusive model.

spacer.png

Avly is a'style commerce' platform that recommends products that suit consumers' tastes as the number one monthly user (MAU) of domestic fashion apparel apps. It provides a'AI personalized recommendation service' that analyzes big data such as'products' and'purchase history' to connect various styles of products and users based on their tastes.

Avly said that Kim Tae-ri's colorful charm was selected as a representative model in line with the brand direction of'Everywhere in style shopping from fashion to beauty'. With the loveliness and friendliness of Tae-ri Kim, it is expected to reinforce the image of'Avly, a shopping mate like a friend who knows my style best', and actively target the MZ generation.

Starting on April 8th, a brand campaign will be launched through online and offline channels, starting with the TV commercial on-air with Tae-ri Kim. Various marketing and promotions are also conducted to provide events and benefits that can be usefully used by real users.

In particular, Kim Tae-ri, who is usually interested in fashion, stands out with a sense of fashion that doesn't seem to have been decorated. Debuting in 2016 with the movie ``Girl'', he captivated both the public and critics with various works such as the movie ``Little Forest'' ``1987'', the drama ``Mr. Sunshine'', and the Netflix original movie ``Seungri-ho''.

source:https://cm.pinpointnews.co.kr/view.php?ud=202103220855448916f090c8dbcb_45

Avly selected actor Kim Tae-ri as the first commercial model... TV CF On Air on the 8th of next month

2021-03-22 08:56:37

centerAvly's first commercial model actor Kim Tae-ri

[Pinpoint News = Reporter Lee Jeong-hoon] Avly, a fashion shopping app run by Avley Corporation (CEO Seok-Hoon Kang), selected actor Kim Tae-ri as the exclusive model for the brand.

Avly is a'style commerce' platform that recommends products that suit consumers' tastes with the number 1 monthly fashion and clothing app users (MAU) in Korea.

It provides a'AI personalized recommendation service' that analyzes big data such as'products' and'purchase history' to connect various styles of products and users based on their tastes.

Avly reported on the 22nd that Kim Tae-ri's colorful charm was selected as a representative model in line with the brand direction of'Everywhere in style shopping from fashion to beauty'.

With the loveliness and friendliness of Tae-ri Kim, it is expected to reinforce the image of'Avly, a shopping mate like a friend who knows my style best', and actively target the MZ generation.

Starting on April 8th, a brand campaign will be launched through online and offline channels, starting with the TV commercial on-air with Tae-ri Kim.

We plan to provide events and benefits that can be useful to real users through various marketing and promotions.

Kim Tae-ri, who is usually interested in fashion, shows off her fashion sense as if she was dressed up.

She debuted in the movie'Girl' in 2016, and has captivated both the public and critics through various works from the movies'Little Forest', '1987', and the drama'Mr. Sunshine' and this Netflix original movie'Seungriho'.

CEO Kang Seok-hoon said, “I think that Kim Tae-ri, who is actively active with a friendly and warm image, will be able to represent Avly, a shopping mate who recommends products that fit the tastes of users.” “We will establish ourselves as a representative of the style commerce platform that optimally connects products tailored to users and tastes by upgrading them.”

On the other hand, Avly is showing the fastest growth in the online fashion platform market, recording △ 20 million cumulative downloads △ cumulative transaction amount 600 billion △ MAU 4.15 million after the service launch in March 2018.

Source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/468/0000753869

Kim Tae-ri "It's'time' to support me... I was lonely in the movie'Girl'" [Daised]

0000753869_002_20210323082122656.jpeg?type=w430

0000753869_003_20210323082122694.jpg?type=w430

Spoiler

0000753869_004_20210323082122764.jpg?type=w430

[Sports Seoul Reporter Jo Hyun-jung] Actor Kim Tae-ri released a chic yet solid charm with a fashion magazine cover story.

Tae-ri Kim unveiled a pictorial with Tiffany, a world-renowned jewelry house, in the April issue of fashion magazine'Days De'. The breath of Kim Tae-ri and Tiffany, which has both history and modernity, was condensed like a jewel on page 18. Tiffany'T1', which celebrates its first anniversary, means'inner strength', and I asked Tae-ri Kim, who knows how to firmly support herself more than anyone else, about the driving force. "I think it's'time' that sustains me. I'm out in this world, so I have to live anyway. When I open my eyes each morning, it's another day given to me. I think the process of doing it is precious, so I want to say that what makes me like me is the day that is given over and over again."

Even for Kim Tae-ri, who has been diligently filling each day, the feeling of being thirty was strong. "I didn't have any anxiety about aging when I was young. I have a role that suits my age. It's more regretful that I think about that. I saw a work called'The Elderly Boy Murder Case' that actor Jang Chen took when he was really young. I thought it would be great to be stuffed with one work like this in my childhood." Meanwhile, Tae-ri Kim looked back on her days when she was on the theater stage and compared her time with her now in the movie scene. "It definitely feels as time passes. When I first started filming a commercial movie as'Girl', I was really very lonely. A place where people were busy with their work. But now I know. We are making a single movie. It's a process. It's like making a movie. It was lonely at the beginning, but it's not now." The story of spring created by Tae-ri Kim and Tiffany who chose him yesterday and today can be seen in the April issue of'Days De' and on official social network channels such as the website, Instagram, and YouTube.

source:https://www.soompi.com/article/1460664wpp/kim-tae-ri-shares-what-shes-been-up-to-what-its-like-living-with-her-cats-and-more

Kim Tae Ri Shares What She’s Been Up To, What It’s Like Living With Her Cats, And More

Kim Tae Ri Shares What She’s Been Up To, What It’s Like Living With Her Cats, And More

Mar 23, 2021

Kim Tae Ri looks powerful and elegant for the cover of Dazed magazine!

During the photo shoot, the actress posed in various sophisticated and classy outfits while wearing dazzling jewelry from Tiffany & Co.

kim-tae-ri-1.jpg

kim-tae-ri-2.jpg

In the interview that followed the photo shoot, Kim Tae Ri gave an update on what she’s been doing these days. She shared, “I’ve been shooting films, and some days like today, I participate in pictorials and film commercials. I make sure to eat well, and I also feed my cats when it’s time for them to eat.”

When the interviewer asked if she has one cat, Kim Tae Ri answered she actually has three. The interviewer pointed they must shed a lot, and laughing heartily, the actress commented, “You have to think that fur is like air. It’s fine for me to live with them because my bronchial tubes are fine, but if yours are not, then you should think carefully [about getting cats].”

kim-tae-ri-3.jpg

Spoiler

kim-tae-ri-4.jpg

The interviewer pointed out spring is now here and asked if Kim Tae Ri went somewhere special recently. The actress replied, “Fine dust is on the rise again. I didn’t go anywhere. I have a lot of free time these days, so I think about it every time. ‘Oh, I don’t have anything next week. I’ll go on a trip then.'” Chuckling, she added, “Maybe it’s because of inertia, but whenever I try to go somewhere, I keep hesitating. Besides, I have contracts here and there, so I have to be careful.”

Spoiler

kim-tae-ri-7.jpg

Spoiler

kim-tae-ri-6.jpg

Spoiler

kim-tae-ri-5.jpg

source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000899430

[Exclusive] Kim Tae-ri returns to home theater after 3 years... Leading'Twenty Five Twenty One'

0000899430_001_20210326154731218.jpg?type=w430

Actress Tae-ri Kim. Sports Dong-A DB
Actor Kim Tae-ri, who was active on the screen, returns to the home theater.

According to the broadcaster on the 26th, Kim Tae-ri is discussing positively after receiving a proposal to appear as the main character in the recent drama ``Twenty Five Twenty One'' (tentative title). The return to the home theater has been 3 years since tvN'Mr. Shine' in 2018.

The drama tells the story of the love and youth that two men and women met amidst the turmoil of society around 1998, during the IMF financial crisis.

Kim Tae-ri takes on the role of a fencing prospect in the play. With a personality full of energy and ambition, he is a character who steadily runs toward his goal. As a result of the IMF crisis, he agonizes over love, friendship, and dreams while entangled with a man who became the head of a wealthy family.

The script and directing will be produced by Hwa&Dam Pictures, with author Kwon Do-eun and PD Ji-Hyun Jung of 2019 tvN'Enter a Search Word WWW' (WWW). It is a combination that has been evaluated as having the delicate sensibility of'WWW' and gathers viewers' expectations.

The drama is currently in the process of casting and aims to air in the first half of next year.

Meanwhile, Kim Tae-ri became known as the lead role in the 2016 movie ``Girl'' and swept the rookie awards at the Blue Dragon Film Awards and the Buil Film Awards that year. After that, he took on the protagonist of '1987' in 2017 and'Little Forest' in 2018.

He also led the sci-fi movie'Seungriho', which was released on Netflix in February. He is currently filming the film'The Aliens' directed by Choi Dong-hoon.

source:https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20210326163833526

[Exclusive] Nam Joo-hyuk, Kim Tae-ri and tvN'Twenty-five Twenty One' main characters

Translation settJoo-hyuk Nam, Tae-ri KimView larger image
Joo-hyuk Nam, Tae-ri Kim

Actors Joo-hyuk Nam and Tae-ri Kim are in harmony with youth romance.

An official from the Drama Bureau told Illustrated Sports on the 26th that "Nam Joo-hyuk and Kim Tae-ri will be the main characters of the tvN drama'Twenty-five Twenty One'."

'Twenty Five Twenty One' tells the story from 1998 to 2021. In 1998, in a year when the whole world was shaken and uneasy, twenty-two and eighteen met and called each other's names for the first time. It is the content of reliance on the twenty-four and twenty-year-old years, and love only when the twenty-five and twenty-one.

Nam Joo-hyuk plays UBS sports reporter Baek Lee-jin in the play. He became a reporter for a broadcasting station at 23, and when covering undercover, he became a cosmetic salesman, then a bodyguard, and also a sports reporter with the Asian Games. During the Asian Games fencing, he meets gold medalist Kim Tae-ri (Na Hee-do). Kim Tae-ri, the female protagonist, plays Na Hee-do, who becomes the national team in the high school fencing department. In the fencing prodigy, he plays a gold medalist who becomes an anti-40 million.

Writer Kwon Do-eun, who wrote'Enter your search term, WWW', is the script, and director Ji-hyun Jung, who co-directed'Mr. Sunshine' and'The King: Lord of Eternity', grabs a megaphone. It is produced by Hwa & Dam, is organized on tvN, and will be broadcast this winter.

source:https://www.soompi.com/article/1461269wpp/nam-joo-hyuk-and-kim-tae-in-talks-for-new-tvn-drama

Nam Joo Hyuk And Kim Tae Ri In Talks For New tvN Drama

Nam Joo Hyuk And Kim Tae Ri In Talks For New tvN Drama

Mar 26, 2021
by C. Hong

Nam Joo Hyuk and Kim Tae Ri might be starring in a new drama together!

On March 26, Ilgan Sports reported that the two actors had been cast in tvN’s upcoming drama “Twenty-Five Twenty-One” (working title).

“Twenty-Five Twenty-One” takes place from 1998 to 2021. In 1998, in a world that seems on the brink of disaster, two people aged 22 and 18 meet for the first time, but end up hurting each other at age 23 and 19. At 24 and 20, they learn to trust each other, and at age 25 and 21, they start to fall in love.

Kim Tae Ri’s agency, J,Wide Company, and Nam Joo Hyuk’s agency, Management SOOP, stated, “They are positively reviewing their casting offers for ‘Twenty-Five Twenty-One.'”

Nam Joo Hyuk has been offered the role of Baek Yi Jin, a UBS sports reporter. After he becomes a reporter at age 23, he works as a makeup salesman and a bodyguard in order to stake out a story. He also lands a job as a sports reporter for the Asian Games. At the Asian Games, he meets a fencing athlete named Na Hee Do.

Kim Tae Ri has been offered the role of Na Hee Do, who is selected for the national team after competing on her high school fencing team. She is a fencing prodigy who becomes a gold medalist.

“Twenty-Five Twenty-One” is being written by Kwon Do Eun (“Search: WWW”) and directed by Jung Ji Hyun (“Mr. Sunshine,” “The King: Eternal Monarch”). It is scheduled to air on tvN sometime in the winter.

If they accept their offers, this will be Kim Tae Ri’s first drama in three years after “Mr. Sunshine” in 2018, and Nam Joo Hyuk’s follow-up project to 2020’s “Start-Up.”

source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003103570

"Theatrical Vaccine" Director Choi Dong-hoon'The Aliens' One-Year Journey End

[Daily Sports Park Jeong-sun]

0003103570_001_20210329080309582.jpg?type=w430
Director Choi Dong-hoon

Director Choi Dong-hoon's new film'The Aliens' ended the long filming. It is the most anticipated work that will be a vaccine for the theater district.

'Alien', who started filming in March last year, recently cranked up. It marked a period in the long journey of a full year. Filming episodes 1 and 2 at the same time completed the'Alien' universe.
Still called'alien' and not much known, this film is a work featuring the Korean masters and modern aliens. The idea of director Choi Dong-hoon, who has always made amazingly fun movies with a whimsical imagination, stands out.

There is not one or two spectating points. Once you look at the cast's side, your mouth will open up. The top actors who caught the attention of the audience, such as Ryu Jun-yeol, Kim Tae-ri, Kim Woo-bin, Jo Woo-jin, Kim Eui-seong, Yeom Jung-ah, So Ji-seop, Yoo Jae-myeong, and Lee Ha-Nui, took their breath as'aliens'. Many people were interested in the box-office magic that the undefeated mythical director Choi Dong-hoon and they will meet and unfold. In addition, it is known that only the money spent in the first and second episodes was about 40 billion won. It is expected that a video that fits the imagination of the script will be realized with a huge production cost. It is Kim Woo-bin's four-year return work, who was diagnosed with a cure for nasopharyngeal cancer, and it is also a work that Ryu Jun-yeol and Kim Tae-ri reunited after'Little Forest' (2018).

Of course, the biggest spectator point is the return of director Choi Dong-hoon. Director Choi has never failed in a box office since his debut in 2004 with'Criminal Reconstruction'. 21.2 million people were mobilized for'reconstruction of crime', 6.84 million people for'Tazza' (2006), and 6.13 million people for'Jeonwoochi' (2009). 'The Thieves' (2012) attracted 12.98 million people, and'Assassination' (2015) attracted 12.7 million audiences to the theater, and produced two 10 million movies. Then he releases a new work 6 years after the'Assassination'. Apart from the splendid cast, the fact that it is a new movie directed by Choi Dong-hoon is making movie fans excitement.

The theater still suffers from the disease of Corona 19. CJ CGV, the largest multiplex in Korea, recorded an operating loss of 3925 billion won last year. During the same period, sales amounted to only 5834 billion won, down 70%. There is a desperate need for vaccines in theaters that are dying as if they are breathless. The release of the expected work will be a vaccine. In particular,'aliens' seems to be one of the most powerful vaccines.

In an interview, Ryu Jun-yeol said, "('Alien') the movie itself is a bit strange, unique, and interesting. I believe the audience will surely enjoy it. Amidst familiarity, there is a mysterious element. It will be a fun and easy-to-see movie. He said, "Isn't there any genre distinction these days.'Alien' is an interesting movie that cannot be limited to a single genre