고윤하 Go Younha

Guest supper

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sassydork_.

actually it will be a lost for her if ever she entered SM...its not that Im against SM...(Im seriously mad crazy at their artises ><) its just either she will be stuck there training or for whatever reason..be stuck on a girlband ><..but I guess they wouldnt do that..SHE is talented..anyways...its really good that even she said it was her last audition on sm auditions she still go for it ^^ okay am I making sense? ahaha!!

btw, she sang live on inki today! I soo happy ahaha! and I took crappy caps

<---SILLY ahaha!!

VOD_000654185.jpgVOD_000629627.jpg

VOD_000474543.jpgVOD_000473142.jpg

^I love her there ^^

VOD_000454724.jpgVOD_000461398.jpg

okay..there really are a lot but its soooo crappy ><

thankyou for posting the caps, minjae!

From what I saw, it was a tad shaky in the beginning, I guess she just had to get rid of her initial jitters, which is completely understandable. But after that she completely took over. I thought it was a great debut performance.

Guest lovelylil819

^^THANKS!! I HOPE SO TOO!! :D

She sounds so perfect! She's so talented! She a rare artist nowadays. Younha's genre isn't pop like other new female artists...she piano ROCK!! Hopefully, people, which I mean netizens, will reognize her talent. I also want her to perform Waiting. She composed and wrote the lyric to that song. I really hope she performs it. It's a nice song.

I also want her to perform Waiting. She composed and wrote the lyric to that song. I really hope she performs it. It's a nice song.

I saw a clip of her performing that song to the Korean media, I agree, its a really nice song.

She's only 18 and she writes her own lyrics and she's fluent in Japanese as well as her native language, awesome stuff.

Guest sassydork_.

oh gosh! yes Waiting is soo good..concerning that she actually wrote it! I love how she sings it! I was so amazed with her perf..rocking the piano ahahaha! it so cool!!

Guest amydien

I just finished watching her Inkigayo perf....

HOLY CRAP! I have never seen any artist who performed THAT awesome LIVE! Her vocals are smooth and so consistent!

...but then again Younha's performance always leaves me WOWed. :D

She's sooooo amazing!

Guest hanjin90

Go Youn Ha ^^

really really impressive debut <333

she sound so perfect (lyk CD) lol

"Waiting" ??? u guys mean "Gida rida" , the second song in her single rite???

it's awesome, i luv her voice, her style ^

She will be the biggest new comer in 2006

*waiting more from her*

She sounds so perfect! She's so talented! She a rare artist nowadays. Younha's genre isn't pop like other new female artists...she piano ROCK!!

tat's exactly wat i want to say ^

Yeh, I love her as well! The first time when I knew about her is when I by chance turn to KBS world channel, and there's a program talk about life of an young Korean artist that working in Japan. They showed her performance in a HMV store, then her recording in the studio. And I love the scene she was with her family. Her father was playing a guitar and she was singing with her family! I thought her voice is gorgeous but I couldn't find any of her songs on the Internet so I was not sure about her. Until my eyes were caught with the "Audition" album in Zdegrees. OMG! I download and love the song! Her voice and style is great!!!

Anyway, gonna download her new perf. on Ingi!!!

FIGHTING YOUNHA!!!

Younha is super talented! I love her voice so much and Audtion is such a nice song! I have it on repeat. I found out about Younha watching anime, heheh. She sang one of the endings, forgot which one, for Bleach call Houki Boshi. Her piano skills are really good and her lives are awesome! I'm looking forward to her comebacks!

Guest chinguz

Her performance was awesome! Not unexpected because watching her performances in japan i knew she would do well. I liked how she sang and did piano, and the live sounded great. I hope she gets alot of success in korea!

hard to believe the song was about her audition where she didnt make the cut.

Archived