고윤하 Go Younha

Guest supper

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest K-popMiko

And there's a reason why she came debutted in Japan first. I bet if she debutted in Korea she'd easily be overlooked. Boa wasn't a huge hit until after her success in Japan and the release of her second album in Korea.

Yeah, but the thing is, as it was already said in this thread, she was rejected when she auditioned for SM and so she sent a demo tape to Sony Music. That's how and why she debuted in Japan first. She couldn't in Korea because she wasn't with a company. She was accepted at Sony Music Japan and debuted in Japan. I don't think she even needs to debut in Korea cause she's doing great in Japan.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crackednut

I'm soooo glad she didn't get accepted by SM Town. She most likely wouldn't have been able to develop the talents and skills she has now.

Guest lovelylil819

Have you heard? Back in November 2005, Younha came to Korea and I heard she was working on her first Korean album. Supposedly, she's goingot debut in Korea later in 2006. (K is making a comeback too!)

she looks cute and looks a lot younger than her age.. to me

does anyone have a sample of one of her songs? i want to hear how good this girl is, since everyone says so =P

Yeah, but the thing is, as it was already said in this thread, she was rejected when she auditioned for SM and so she sent a demo tape to Sony Music. That's how and why she debuted in Japan first. She couldn't in Korea because she wasn't with a company. She was accepted at Sony Music Japan and debuted in Japan. I don't think she even needs to debut in Korea cause she's doing great in Japan.

Younha's Korean management company or what not is called Stam(?) 스탐, and releases albums through Epic Records in Japan. Epic Records may be a subsidiary of Sony Music, but not quite sure. Wonderful talent. :)

Guest Special Ed

Whoooaaa maaannn!! I'm listening to her album right now and all I gotta say is that she's gonna be the next BIG richard simmons thing!! Jesus christ I find her vocal talent VERY SUPERB!!! So far the BEST voice from a female artist besides Reira and Vicki Zhao. Not high pitched, not squeaky, not scratchy, just PERFECT. Its so hard to find a female singer who can actually sing these days ya know. They all end up being squeaky and scratchy and falls off key. No offense to anyone out there. My view.

GO YOUNHA!!! (just had to get that off my chest man. haha!) :lol:

Guest _erigoo

thanks to google~

Younha is a korean Jpop singer who debuted in Japan with the song "Yubikiri". She hasn't debuted in Korea yet, but there were rumors that she would..She started to sing and play piano when she was 5 years old.

She first auditioned for SM(Korean Entertainment), but failed.

Later one she sent her demo tape to Sony Music Japan and got interested in her.

They accepted her and now she is a rising star.

Those who don't know her, she was the one who sang Bleach 3rd ED "Houki Boshi"

She has a unique talent of singing while playing the piano...

serves SM right.

lolol.

So true. SM would have probably raped her.

Guest krnforsale

does any one have her songs????????????????????????//

if u do could i PLEASE get them??????????????????//

PLEASE?!!!??lol thanks

• 5 months later...
Guest FREAKY_ALTOIAN

theres really a second boa now~

or as they say...

shes chinese in SM ^-^ training~

its in one of the forums~

GO LOOKIE!!

• 2 months later...
Guest xiahukno

she IS with SM. at least SM trained her. she may not be in the typical rythm zone or avex company but she is linked to SM. Lee SooMan made a speech about her when she debuted about the same dang thing he always talks about when SM rolls out newbies. how they are going to conqure the world. lol... but he was saying how SM trained her a little bit in korea but then sent her to japan to train the rest of the time so that they can market in japan. then slowly she will debut elsewhere. he also mentioned about jang riin in this speech. he said that he has a girl similar to youna that chinese and will be the next chinese boa. (he said she was going to be the next japanese boa)

she may be in a different record lable but her management company is SM i believe.

my info creds to daum.com she was a HUGE hype and ranked on the most searched topic so i looked into her and read about her. thats where i read all that above. she starred in human documentary. (no thats really waht its called in Korea. lol)

Guest lovelylil819

What?!? No WAY! I don't want Younha to be connected to SM in any way! Hopefully, when she debut in Korea, we can clarify if she is really with SM or not.

Archived