고윤하 Go Younha

Guest supper

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yongwonhi

First time here. :]

I've had Houki Boshi for such a long time, and I didn't even know she was Korean. x__x It's a really good song <3

Guest 보석미남

Yeah she composed Waiting (gida rida). i LOVE that song <3

Guys, I made a new forum for her. Younha

I defeinitely need some help, if you're kind enough to help me, please do PM me at the Younha forum.

Thanks! <3

Guys I posted up Younha's very first debut performance on Inki Gayo. Unofortunately Younha's voice could barely be heard in the clip, plus the mic stinked. I uploaded a better version of the performance and YOUNHA'S VOICE IS LOUDER AND CLEARER in this version. You can even hear the audience and piano better. Here it is:

Go Younha (윤하) - Audition (Time 2 Rock) 12.16.06 Debut in Korea LOUD VERSION

Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIZ08pUA5iE

Guest KuYA II

gahhhhh!!! i'm so addicted in listening to Younha's songs ^_____^. It makes me appreciate her even more!! I can't hardly wait for her more performance from her!! =)

Guest amydien

Younha has:

7 Japanese Singles

1 Full Length Japanese Album

2 Korean Singles (Korean version of "Yubikiri" and currently "audition (time2rock))

and COMING SOON! 1 full length Korean album

There is a song on her upcoming korean album that she composed herself, its a slow song called "Waiting"

its really nice!

go younha!

Does her Ima ga Daisuki Single also count as korean single?

I have the korean versions of Ima Ga Daisuki & Inori which are both in her single. :unsure:

Guest KuYA II

^

not sure i want to hear it though ^^

anyways, anyone heard her second track on the single?? OMG IT SOUNDS SOOO GOOD!! She should sing more ballad songs...her voice is beautiful. It's not those typical wannabe mariah carey voices, but a unique voice that is just nice to listen to.

I hope Younha will make it REALLY REALLY big in korea!! GO YOUNHA FIGHTING!!! ^______^

Guest flyaway01

yay I'm her new fan ^^ hah

finally an inspirational female singer...

I like her songs.. better go into more research..

this is almost as scary as the prospect of Korean singers in America.. hmm I'll go think about this alone lol...

i just watched 2 interviews and she's really pretty and plays the piano amazingly well... darn

hope she makes it big!~

Guest 보석미남

Does her Ima ga Daisuki Single also count as korean single?

I have the korean versions of Ima Ga Daisuki & Inori which are both in her single. :unsure:

no actually ima ga daisuki is a japanese single released in japan. it has 2 korean tracks in it. ^^

Archived