고윤하 Go Younha

Guest supper

Guest chibifry

gosh! I LOVE younha!!!!

her new song 기다리다 is beautiful <3

her voice kind of reminds me of lee soo young. I think its because their voices are very smooth, pleasant.. not rough or nasal-y at all.

I wish she would come out with a Korean album.. Id SOO buy it..

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KuYA II

^

nah..i don't think so. I'm also a fan of lee soo young and I think lee soo young's voice is much more softer and smoother.

Younha's voice is quite different common.

Anywho, her 2nd track on the single is really good!! I love it lots!! She should sing more ballad songs =)

^

nah..i don't think so. I'm also a fan of lee soo young and I think lee soo young's voice is much more softer and smoother.

Younha's voice is quite different common.

Anywho, her 2nd track on the single is really good!! I love it lots!! She should sing more ballad songs =)

I don't think it's common at all. I think it's cleaner and stronger than most peoples voices. that's just my opinion, lee soo youngs voice bothers me.

Guest chocopie0927

I saw this Korean documentary about her. omgosh she's SO good at piano.. puts me to shame.

Like, she wanted to sing SO bad, when she decided she was gonna debut in Japan, she learned Japanese all by herself. o-O man.

I love Younha. I have a lot of songs that she sang.. and I love her music video of Teotsunaide. It's so.. pretty. haha

<3monica

I saw this Korean documentary about her. omgosh she's SO good at piano.. puts me to shame.

I want to see this documentary so bad but I dunno where to find it. I think its a KBS Human Documentary...hope someone has it in their clubbox. I need to see this bad.

Guest yongwonhi

Wow, 기다리다 is a really pretty song. <33

She should sing and write more ballads.

Hmm, except sometimes, when I listen to Audition, her voice gets kind of annoying when it goes high. It might just be me though =_=;;

Go Younha! xP

Guest 보석미남

Wow, 기다리다 is a really pretty song. <33

She should sing and write more ballads.

Hmm, except sometimes, when I listen to Audition, her voice gets kind of annoying when it goes high. It might just be me though =_=;;

Go Younha! xP

Really? I actually thought it was amazing how she didn't annoy me when she sings high. O__O

Guest chibifry

Like, she wanted to sing SO bad, when she decided she was gonna debut in Japan, she learned Japanese all by herself. o-O man.

Also my sister told me she used to be in SM as a student, but she came out soon afterwards because obviously in SM you can't "shine" unless you're extraordinarily lucky or extraordinarily unique.. and I heard that boa bullied her a lot too.. o-O ermmm

I love Younha. I have a lot of songs that she sang.. and I love her music video of Teotsunaide. It's so.. pretty. haha

<3monica

sorry that is very incorrect information :crazy: please dont spread things like this lol.

Guest manlytoe

hahahah.. i've seen her audition.. which makes me laugh..

it's pretty funnie seeing her make hee jun and kangta laugh.. lol...

i thought she was pretty good...

Guest 보석미남

i watched her documentary when i was in korea

she tries so hard to impress everyone

Boo. Now I REALLY wanna watch it. :[ I only saw 2 short clips on youtube. =[

Guest KuYA II

I don't think it's common at all. I think it's cleaner and stronger than most peoples voices. that's just my opinion, lee soo youngs voice bothers me.

opps my bad...i meant it isn't common at all younha's voice. I like younha's voice a lot...very different ^___^.

Guest heygingersnap

WAAAAH, i just found out about the girl not too long ago.

from a couple of her japanese songs... and i'm impressed.

her japanese is REALLY good compared to some other korean singers.

i love her voice and style of music too.

anyway, i guess this is "hi" to everyone.... :sweatingbullets:

I've listened to "Younha - Te wo Tsunaide" Juuousei (Jyosei) anime ending song. I worked as a subber on this anime series so I've listened to this song many many times and never got bored of it.

Boo. Now I REALLY wanna watch it. :[ I only saw 2 short clips on youtube. =[

i just uploaded the kbs documentary on google video... i still need to find the 5th episode and will upload it as soon as i get it.

i hope people enjoy these videos. they show the human side of younha. i've became a big fan very recently and can't get enough of her. i usually don't contribute to this kind of stuff because i'm a leeching bastard but i think i could spend some time to spread the word around for younha.

let's all hope her new single coming out in january does really well!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=91...26205&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=54...99790&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...94619&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=22...14040&hl=en

where has this girl been all my life!?!?!?!

i'm soooooo in love with her new ballad!!!

does anyone know where i can buy it or dl it?? ANYONE!!

the lyrics are sooo beautiful and soo sad and her voice is just so perfect!!

gaaahhh!!!!

Archived