Shen Yao
Huang De Yi
Jiang Shan
Zhou Sheng Qi
Zhao Xiao Su
Zhang Xiao Yang
Yu Bo Ning

Synopsis:

Because of a "super moon", Lei Chuxia who lives in the modern world, loses her memory and time-travels to the world inside Xu Xiaodong's phone, thus beginning a mystical journey.

Cr dramawiki

Preview:

Coming soon...

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Love Under The Full Moon 满月之下请相爱
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Love Under The Full Moon 满月之下请相爱
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I found this drama to be quite surprising. The overall story is meh, the leads have little to no chemistry and you have to leave all common sense/logic behind to enjoy it.

However, JYC has his usual unexplainable charm, some of the supporting casts are loveable dorks and the city where it's filmed is beautiful. Anyone know where it was filmed?

I've never minded JJY, but this drama did a terrible job with her makeup and styling. There were some scenes when she showed up that gave me a scare... seriously, wth was the production team thinking.

I'm looking forward to finishing the drama, fast forward certainly helps.

On 8/27/2021 at 8:22 PM, leo2020 said:

OMG , poor Zheng Fan Xing, who did THAT to his beautiful hair:lol:

He looks like an illegitimate baby of Elvis Presly and Jon Travolta:piggydance:

Hahahah! I LOLd at this.

Truth be told, it does look like a pompadour and heavy with hair product. 

• LOL 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Love Under The Full Moon 满月之下请相爱