[Drama 2021] Oh! Master/Oh My Lady Lord, 오! 주인님

0ly40

@Nanana85Oh wow, I feel famous, hehe! And yes, getting new content every day, I feel spoiled!

@sheeeeeeOMG that video! What is even going on?! I need subs, why is he always getting so flustered?! Park Kyung-lim having to calm him down killed me, this is so funny. His and Kang Min-hyuk's hug at the end, so cute.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My pleasure @backstreetboysfan 

guys, there are update on MC park kyung rim official ig about Oh Master drama premier special broadcast with sub. I hope international fans can enjoy the talkshow with english sub, soon. Maybe Iqiyi will broadcast it with sub since they also have subbed the reading script.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMjf9epJA8w/?igshid=yfa0kdjl7uho

It also upload on her yt channel, thank you MC Park kyung-rim nim.

@MindyP @sheeeeee LMK is back to MBC after 15 years since Really Really Like You, he was spent his early years acting mostly in MBC, so Oh Master be like his comeback to broadcast station.

Han Bi-soo new stills

I wish they uploaded the eng subs for international fans!

Thank you so much MC!

@Nanana85 In the beginning of the talk show, the MC mentioned about that when introducing LMK :fullofhearts:This is Nana’s first appearance for mbc drama right? While MinHyuk, 3 years after Hospital Ship. (If I’m not misunderstood what they are talking about bcs my hangul so limited hahaha)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1459826wpp/watch-lee-min-ki-and-nana-are-roommates-finding-love-in-oh-my-ladylord-teaser

Watch: Lee Min Ki And Nana Are Roommates Finding Love In “Oh My Ladylord” Teaser

Mar 18, 2021
by J. K
spacer.png

Nana and Lee Min Ki’s characters get closer in a new teaser for MBC’s “Oh My Ladylord”!

In the upcoming drama, Lee Min Ki takes the role of Han Bi Soo, a top thriller writer who “won’t” date, while Nana plays a rom-com actress named Oh Ju In who “can’t” date. The two characters end up living together, with Han Bi Soo becoming Oh Ju In’s tenant.

The fifth teaser video for the show features Han Bi Soo running through the home after a shower, wearing just a towel and trying to cover up his chest with a sweater. Oh Ju In quickly covers her eyes with her hands, and Nana narrates, “When a couple lives together, you see things you shouldn’t see and you have to deal with each other’s different lifestyles.”

Han Bi Soo tries to get to work on a script in his room, but Oh Ju In is being loud out in the living room with her friend Lee Hyun Jung (Bae Kwang Ja) as they drink and laugh together. The writer, who’s known for his irritability, lets out a yell of frustration over the distraction.

Both the roommates also have to put up with the other’s family and friends stopping by out of the blue. Han Bi Soo’s mother Kang Hae Jin (Lee Hwi Hyang) makes a sudden appearance at their place, and so does Jung Yu Jin (CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk), who’s Oh Ju In’s longtime friend.

As the pair lives together, they both start to think about and worry about each other. In their home, Oh Ju In observes Han Bi Soo with a curious expression, while Han Bi Soo in another scene watches her as she kickboxes.

Oh Ju In peeks in his room and holds up two cans of beer, and he nods with a smile, accepting her offer to have a drink together by saying, “That would be good.” They sit in the candlelight and when Oh Ju In leans in to get closer to Han Bi Soo, Nana narrates, “Nevertheless, the most exciting thing is the romance.”

Check out the video below!

“Oh My Ladylord” premieres on March 24.

3 hours ago, cnblueminhyuk said:

Wow, OK the publicity on this drama is no joke! 

I've never been to Korea but are dramas usually promoted in public spaces like this? 

I think it’s mbc things maybe because i saw the lead actors for Kairos posted the ads on his instagram.

And someone said that mbc producing less drama this year so that they went all out for the promotions of the drama.

So yeah!

It’s D3 yeorobummmm! :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Nana Shows Her Charismatic Side With Powerful Kickboxing Skills In Upcoming Drama “Oh My Ladylord”

Nana Shows Her Charismatic Side With Powerful Kickboxing Skills In Upcoming Drama “Oh My Ladylord”

Mar 16, 2021
by L. Kim
Upcoming MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama “Oh My Ladylord” released more stills of Nana in character!

“Oh My Ladylord” revolves around the romance between Han Bi Soo (Lee Min Ki), a top thriller writer who “won’t” date, and a rom-com actress named Oh Ju In (Nana), who “can’t” date.

On March 16, the drama shared a different side of Oh Ju In. Previously, she had been portrayed as a lovely actress with a sweet smile who mostly wears beautiful dresses and always has her makeup perfectly done. However, the new stills share a peek at her powerful hobby that shows an unexpected side of her.

In the photos, Oh Ju In is wearing gym clothes with her hair tied into a high ponytail. Her eyes are blazing with determination, and she puts up her fists that are protected by thick boxing gloves. She practices her punches with a fierce look on her face that makes her seem like someone completely different.

In the drama, Nana will portray a popular actress who is always in relationships in her projects but can’t even date in real life. Oh Ju In only shows her glamorous side to the public, but in reality, she is someone with a simple and easy-going personality. Through this kickboxing scene, Nana will show the true side of Oh Ju In.

“Oh My Ladylord” will premiere on March 24 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1459469wpp/nana-shows-her-charismatic-side-with-powerful-kickboxing-skills-in-upcoming-drama-oh-my-ladylord

© 1998 – 2021 Viki Inc.
Sor

EVENT: Tweak my oppa! COMPETITION - Win prizes! :love:

Now you have a chance to show us your photo editing skills and promote your oppa or favorite drama!

Tweak a picture of your oppa, a drama poster and/or a picture we Event Organizers have picked out for you.

You don't have to be a master of photoshopping in order to participate. There are lots of free SW and apps available to edit pictures, even on your phone. So don't be shy! :kiss_wink:

We have great prizes for the winners! :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk Gives Details About His New Character In “Oh My Ladylord”

CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk Gives Details About His New Character In “Oh My Ladylord”

Mar 17, 2021
by L. Kim
MBC’s upcoming rom-com “Oh My Ladylord” has shared another glimpse of CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk.

“Oh My Ladylord” is about a top thriller writer named Han Bi Soo who “won’t” date (Lee Min Ki) and a rom-com actress named Oh Ju In who “can’t” date (Nana). Kang Min Hyuk rounds out the lead cast as Jung Yoo Jin, a third-generation chaebol who has been friends with Oh Ju In for a long time.

On March 17, the drama unveiled stills of Kang Min Hyuk. His smile is warm and sweet, and he exudes gentle charms. However, he can also be serious, especially when it comes to love.

cnblue-kang-min-hyuk.jpg

When asked why he chose to star in this drama, Kang Min Hyuk answered, “I think I was attracted to Jung Yoo Jin’s unique way of expressing his feelings for Oh Ju In. Jung Yoo Jin is a calm and powerful person. He is more mature than he looks. Sometimes I’m surprised at how confident he is.”

Then he added, “In the drama, one of Jung Yoo Jin’s line is ‘You will watch your first love become your last love.’ I was surprised because this line was similar to a phrase I had written down a long time ago.”

The drama will show the love triangle between Oh Ju In, Han Bi Soo, and Jung Yoo Jin. When asked what he would do if he was in a love triangle, Kang Min Hyuk shared, “Won’t I win her heart if I keep waiting and remain consistent? I think it’s important to have a heart that doesn’t change.”

“Oh My Ladylord” premieres on March 24 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1459641wpp/cnblues-kang-min-hyuk-gives-details-about-his-new-character-in-oh-my-ladylord

Lee Min Ki And CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk See Each Other As Rivals For Nana’s Heart In “Oh My Ladylord”

Lee Min Ki And CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk See Each Other As Rivals For Nana’s Heart In “Oh My Ladylord”

Mar 20, 2021
by C. Hong
MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Oh My Ladylord” has shared new stills of Lee Min Ki, CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk, and Nana!

“Oh My Ladylord” is about Han Bi Soo, a top thriller writer who “won’t” date, and Oh Ju In, a rom-com actress who “can’t” date. The two characters end up living together, with Han Bi Soo becoming Oh Ju In’s tenant. Kang Min Hyuk co-stars as Jung Yoo Jin, a third-generation chaebol and a long-time friend of Oh Ju In.

On March 20, MBC shared new stills of Lee Min Ki and Kang Min Hyuk in well-fitting suits as they begin their rivalry for Nana’s heart. As Jung Yoo Jin shares a friendly phone call with Oh Ju In, Han Bi Soo picks up on the name and turns around, eyeing his rival with a suspicious look. In another still, both Han Bi Soo and Jung Yoo Jin seem wary of each other, giving each other sidelong looks as they size up the competition.

lee-min-ki-kang-min-hyuk-oh-my-ladylord.

MBC also shared stills of Nana trying something different from her character’s image as a delicate and lovely rom-com actress. Dressed like a femme fatale from a noir shoot or the hero of a gritty rock movie, Nana shows her character’s versatility as an actress as well as the unpredictable side of Oh Ju In’s personality.

nana-oh-my-ladylord.jpeg

“Oh My Ladylord” premieres on March 24 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1460167wpp/lee-min-ki-and-cnblue-kang-min-hyuk-see-rivals-nana-heart-oh-ladylord

Archived