[Drama 2021] Oh! Master/Oh My Lady Lord, 오! 주인님

0ly40

Spoiler

Nana And Lee Min Ki Show Great Chemistry With Each Other And Their Co-Stars In “Oh My Ladylord”

Nana And Lee Min Ki Show Great Chemistry With Each Other And Their Co-Stars In “Oh My Ladylord”

Mar 13, 2021
by J. K
MBC’s “Oh My Ladylord” has shared more insights about what’s in store through new stills!

In “Oh My Ladylord,” Lee Min Ki takes the role of Han Bi Soo, a top thriller writer who “won’t” date, while Nana plays a rom-com actress named Oh Ju In who “can’t” date. After releasing several photos and teaser videos for the upcoming drama, MBC has now revealed a still of Lee Min Ki and Nana holding hands as they stand side-by-side.

The production team shared that the two actors are very similar in ways including the care with which they approach the project and their roles, as well as their ability to express their characters’ emotions in detail. They added, “Their teamwork and chemistry is superb.”

More photos have also been unveiled that show the two leading characters with the people in their lives.

Kim Chang Wan takes the role of Kim Chang Kyu, a man who has been like a father to Han Bi Soo since they met when Han Bi Soo was 18. Kim Chang Kyu has run the second-hand record shop “Just Record” for almost 30 years, and he’s a free-spirited person who’s the complete opposite of Han Bi Soo. Kim Chang Kyu is a very important person to Han Bi Soo, and the photos show the chemistry between the unexpected friends.

lee-min-ki-kim-chang-wan.jpeg

Spoiler

kim-chang-wan-lee-min-ki.jpeg

Spoiler

kim-chang-wan.jpeg

Spoiler

lee-min-ki2.jpeg

Nana appears in another set of photos with her on-screen mother, actress Kim Ho Jung. Oh Ju In and her mother Yoon Jung Hwa sit together in the sun, with Oh Ju In holding her mother close as Yoon Jung Hwa smiles. It’s said that even while they were rehearsing and on break, Nana was stuck to Kim Ho Jung like glue.

Nana previously said in an interview, “I wanted to express a daughter’s love and care for her mother in an honest and comfortable way through Oh Ju In.”

kim-ho-jung-nana.jpeg

Spoiler

kim-ho-jung-nna.jpeg

Spoiler

nana-kim-ho-jung.jpeg

Meanwhile, Han Bi Soo’s mother Kang Hae Jin (played by Lee Hwi Hyang) also appears in the photos. Kang Hae Jin has been the most influential person in Han Bi Soo’s life, and their relationship will therefore be important in the drama.

The production team shared, “In the show, the mother-son duo of Lee Min Ki and Lee Hwi Hyang may bicker, but they always think of each other as their top priority. The two actors perfectly convey this relationship in their performances. For their scenes together, they’re always thinking deeply and discussing. It’s thanks to their hard work and consideration that the mother-son relationship of Han Bi Soo and Kang Hae Jin is portrayed with such depth in the show.”

lee-hwi-hyang-1.jpeg

Spoiler

lee-min-ki1.jpeg

“Oh My Ladylord” premieres on March 24 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1458929wpp/nana-and-lee-min-ki-show-great-chemistry-with-each-other-and-their-co-stars-in-oh-my-ladylord

• Thanks 2

New promotional stuff. Lee minki and Nana being cute together. Yay, i promise i will see and support this drama, oppa :blush:

Han Bisoo new still :love:

Guys, if you already have Iqiyi, please check they already subbed all promotional content and highlight of Oh Master drama. Including MBC's special program Oh Jooin Nim premiere with MC Park Kyung rim and lead casts. I have watched it and while understanding the interview through translation, i cannot wait to watch lee minki, nana, and also kang minhyuk chemistry in the drama. 

D-1 :elated:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Nana's agency, Pledis Entertainment new youtube upload, Behind the scene poster shoot :love:

D-1 yaayyyy... :hooray2:

@sheeeeee i think Iqiyi's subtitle is coming straight with the drama uploads, if it Iqiyi exclusive, i think they upload it within less than one hour with korean broadcast. That's the case with drama She Would Never Know. And bonus is, Iqiyi also have subbed highlight, teaser, and making film for fans which is great things we could ever find in other streaming site.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1

@Nanana85

Woohoooo so excited! Thank you for the info.

Btw, at first, I thought they just subbed only some clips of the special show but NOOOOOO THEY SUBBED THE WHOLE EPISODE HAHAHAHA! *just watched all the clips on iQIYI* :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Oh i forgot, there will be press conference too for tomorrow right? Yayyyyyyyyyy!

:happydance:

• Like 5

Lee Min Ki And Nana Have An Unusual Encounter In New Drama “Oh My Ladylord”

Lee Min Ki And Nana Have An Unusual Encounter In New Drama “Oh My Ladylord”

Mar 23, 2021
by L. Kim
MBC’s upcoming drama “Oh My Ladylord” released new stills of Lee Min Ki and Nana ahead of its premiere!

“Oh My Ladylord” is about Han Bi Soo, a top thriller writer who “won’t” date, and Oh Ju In, a rom-com actress who “can’t” date. The two characters end up living together, with Han Bi Soo becoming Oh Ju In’s tenant.

In the first still, Han Bi Soo points at something with his finger as he narrows his eyes in disapproval. The second photo shows that the person he’s pointedly staring at is none other than Oh Ju In. Her head is peeking over the wall, and she looks at him with wide eyes. Han Bi Soo comes out of the house, and shocked by his sudden appearance, Oh Ju In swivels around and hurries away. This subtle yet interesting encounter piques curiosity about their romance to come.

Spoiler

lee-min-ki-41.jpg

Spoiler

nana-3.jpg

lee-min-ki-14.jpgnana-21.jpg

MBC also shared stills of Han Bi Soo at work. He is very professional when it comes to his job, and he has a prickly personality that won’t let the smallest details slip.

In the first picture, Han Bi Soo looks shocked by what he just heard. The second still shows his eyes burning with anger, and he looks up at someone with an intimidating aura. Then suddenly, he glances at his cell phone with nervous eyes. What exactly happened to Han Bi Soo that made his facial expressions change three times in a short period of time?

Spoiler

lee-min-ki-6.jpg

“Oh My Ladylord” premieres on March 24 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1460652wpp/lee-min-ki-and-nana-have-an-unusual-encounter-in-new-drama-oh-my-ladylord

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Oh! Master/Oh My Lady Lord, 오! 주인님 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST - Nana & Lee Min Ki - Premieres TONIGHT
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Oh! Master/Oh My Lady Lord, 오! 주인님 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST

Yikes the truck scene was pretty graphic... :wut:

It didn't help that they kept replaying it a few more times in the 1st ep. Min Ki is playin' that cold arrogant ml again isn't he rg? :joy: Only this time he's ocd. Na2 is gorgeous. I love how she kept goin' to meet up with Bi Soo despite bein' rejected 3 times rg:tounge_wink: She's thick skinned for sure. 

I didn't finish watching the 1st ep. though lost interest around 45 min. Hopefully it picks up. 

• Like 2

I was so shocked by that truck scene! But haha! Guess there might be a bit of a supernatural element to this drama??

And wow, can't believe what he witnessed of his father as a teenager.

And 

Spoiler

technically the home IS his (or his Mom's), but after the accident she wants him home, so she decides to sell the house...so now it belongs to Oh Joo In and in a drunken state Bi Soo returns to the house....

• Like 1

spacer.pngLee Min Ki, Nana, And Kang Min Hyuk Talk About Why They Were Drawn To New Drama “Oh My Ladylord,” Acting Together, And More

Mar 25, 2021
by J. K

The cast of “Oh My Ladylord” shared insights about the drama at a press conference on premiere day!

In the show, Lee Min Ki plays Han Bi Soo, a top thriller writer who “won’t” date, while Nana takes the role of Oh Joo In, a rom-com actress who “can’t” date. The two characters end up living together, with Han Bi Soo becoming Oh Joo In’s tenant. CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk co-stars as Jung Yoo Jin, a third-generation chaebol and a long-time friend of Oh Joo In.

At a press conference on March 24, the three stars shared that they chose to join the cast because they were drawn to the show’s message, its heart-warming romance, and their roles.

Lee Min Ki shared, “First, I liked how bright the show is. I also liked that the writer had a clear idea of the message he wanted to convey, and I was pleased to see this character that would allow me to try many new things. I chose it because I liked the romance and the message about life.”

Nana described her character as lovely, cheerful, and warm, saying that she sees Oh Joo In as similar to her own self. “Most importantly, I’d been wanting to try doing a romantic comedy, and so when this script for a warm romantic comedy came in, I said yes without hesitating at all,” she said.

Kang Min Hyuk commented, “I enjoyed how the drama overall was very warm.” He added, “Beyond just the character’s external appearance, he’s warm and cool in his personality and thoughtfulness. I thought that Yoo Jin’s easygoing nature seemed cool, so I tried to portray that well.”

Producing director Oh Da Young also raved about the cast. “I felt like Lee Min Ki is a ‘god of romantic comedies,'” she said. “I’ve learned a lot from him.”

About Nana, the director said, “There are people who act based on what they’ve studied and there are people who act based on their instincts, and Nana is the latter. Nana would even manage to pull off points that I hadn’t mentioned, just by her own instinct.”

She said about Kang Min Hyuk, “If you think about a ‘male friend’ character in a simple way, it’s possible for a love triangle to seem boring. However, watching Kang Min Hyuk gave me a lot of hints. I tried to capture Jung Yoo Jin using Kang Min Hyuk’s own personality.”

lee-min-ki-nana-kang-min-hyuk-2.jpeg

Lee Min Ki and Nana talked about acting out their romance in the show. Lee Min Ki shared, “Nana plays a warm character, but she’s also warm and kind herself. When a problem occurs, rather than quibbling over who was right and who was wrong, she accepts the situation and she uses her energy in a warm way.”

Nana said, “Lee Min Ki’s eyes are so expressive. When I look at them, I right away find myself feeling the emotions of the scene.” She added, “It’s an honor to work on a romantic comedy with a ‘master of romance.'”

Kang Min Hyuk and Nana also talked about filming in school uniforms for the show. Kang Min Hyuk, who completed his mandatory military service last year, shared, “I was wearing a military uniform a year ago, so it felt awkward to put on a school uniform again. It made me want to go back to my school days.” He said with a laugh, “People still tell me that I look good in a school uniform, but I can tell that that’s gradually becoming not the case.”

Nana commented, “I also enjoyed wearing a school uniform. Kang Min Hyuk looked great in the uniform. This is really a behind-the-scenes story, but we took high school photos. I didn’t have bangs, but they edited them in. I think they were aiming to make me look a bit younger. I definitely didn’t have them, so I wondered when they appeared.” The actors were both born in 1991, with Kang Min Hyuk born in June and Nana in September. Nana made everyone laugh when she said, “The photos turned out well, but I look older than Kang Min Hyuk.”

As the press conference wrapped up, Nana shared, “It’s a drama that everyone can enjoy watching together, particularly as a family.”

“Oh My Ladylord” made its premiere on March 24.

source https://www.soompi.com/article/1460999wpp/lee-min-ki-nana-and-kang-min-hyuk-talk-about-why-they-were-drawn-to-new-drama-oh-my-ladylord-acting-together-and-more

The making videos has been released!

http://playvod.imbc.com/Templete/SketchView?bid=1005217100045100000&type=3

• Like 1
  • Love 1