[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest silverwingz

preview for heroine 6 that micky and junsu will be on.

http://guestms.cafe24.com/zboard/view.php?...f9840ae7d489dc2

omg so cute when they came out singing to balloon, lol. Junsu's face is just so <3333

And Junsu has a solo dance part in heroine 6. It's the same one he did for the dance battle last year against yunho

Great lineup with them as well. Brian Joo, MC Mong, Sung Shi Kyung, JunJin, and the three original crazy guys (Lee Jung, SJH, KJM)

---------

does anyone know when this is going to air?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sakura_drop

^ isn't the eps with junsu and micky the christmas special coz yeah SSK was singing a christmas song

so i'm taking it thats it's the christmas special

and it loosk great i can't wait to watch it

Guest shiverbaby

preview for heroine 6 that micky and junsu will be on.

http://guestms.cafe24.com/zboard/view.php?...f9840ae7d489dc2

omg so cute when they came out singing to balloon, lol. Junsu's face is just so <3333

And Junsu has a solo dance part in heroine 6. It's the same one he did for the dance battle last year against yunho

Great lineup with them as well. Brian Joo, MC Mong, Sung Shi Kyung, JunJin, and the three original crazy guys (Lee Jung, SJH, KJM)

---------

does anyone know when this is going to air?

yah

Can't wait ... I wonder 'bout air time too ... ^ ^

Guest ladybabygirl

i know i'm a new fan to this hilarious show but was lee jung a really important part of the show because he's pictured in the special...or was he someone that made an impact recently. because i can understand kim jong min and shin jung hwan because they definitely are two of the funniest male guest/perminants on any show.

oh well, lee jung is cute and funny, but i was just wondering.

hm..does newun kno the song sung shi kyung sang on today's episode?

on the other hand..i was totally spazzing out wen i saw the previews for next week. puahhh. :].

i liked kang soo jung too! lolz..she answered yes or wahtever in a lot of the questions that were asked. xPP.

Guest steam.boy

HEROINE 6 (061126) EP107

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Guests: Shin Jung Hwan, Kim Jong Min, Lee Jung, Ok Joo Hyun, Hong Soo Ah, Shim Eun Jin, Kang Soo Jung, Choi Yuh Jin, Lee Kyung Shil & Sung Shi Kyung

Next week Guests: Shin Jung Hwan, Kim Jong Min, Lee Jung, JunJin, Brian(?), MC Mong, Xiah Junsu, Micky YooChun & Sung Shi Kyung

PS: It seems that Daniel Henney will come to Heroine 6.(?)

Guest siaoramen03

Thanks to steam.boy for the MU link for this week episode.

Can't wait to watch the Christmas special with Junjin, Brian and Xiah. :D

Guest luckyyou

i know i'm a new fan to this hilarious show but was lee jung a really important part of the show because he's pictured in the special...or was he someone that made an impact recently. because i can understand kim jong min and shin jung hwan because they definitely are two of the funniest male guest/perminants on any show.

oh well, lee jung is cute and funny, but i was just wondering.

Lee Jung recently became part of the comedian trio. Shin Jung Hwan was like their main man ever since Yuhgul 6. There was this other guy who was silly too but not as funny. Then Kim Jong Min started coming on after Shin Jung Hwan left and when he came back, they teamed up. Lee Jung recently has been showing off his comedic side and now he's part of that trio.

thanks oinkie

how old is Kang Soo Jung?

she looks so young

She's 30 in Korean age.

Guest silverwingz

harumi_chikamatsu: Thanks so much for hardsubbing and uploading it onto MU!

nessa: thanks for that link to video! i'm excited about that episode! Great guests!

steam.boy: THANKS for this week's link! And I do think that Daniel Henney will be on Heroine 6! I was sorta shocked myself.

Oh.. and doesn't the christmas special normally air on the same week that Christmas is on and then continues in the week that New Year's Day/Eve is on? So would that mean that the Christmas special isn't going to air next week? I'm confused about the airtime too... :blink:

Yeah!!.. I'm so excited about Daniel Henney coming on the show. But does anybody know how well he speaks korean. I only know him from My Name Is Kim Sam Soon..and it looks to me that he can understand it somewhat, but not really speak it..

Archived