[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

preview for heroine 6 that micky and junsu will be on.

http://guestms.cafe24.com/zboard/view.php?...f9840ae7d489dc2

omg so cute when they came out singing to balloon, lol. Junsu's face is just so <3333

And Junsu has a solo dance part in heroine 6. It's the same one he did for the dance battle last year against yunho

Great lineup with them as well. Brian Joo, MC Mong, Sung Shi Kyung, JunJin, and the three original crazy guys (Lee Jung, SJH, KJM)

---------

does anyone know when this is going to air?

^OMG! That's a GREAT LINE-UP OF GUESTS!!! :w00t:

I can't WAIT to see this episode!!! Especially their performances!

-nie

Guest claustrophobic

OMGOSH!!! :w00t:

BRIAN and DANIEL in the one episode????!!! that's like knock-yourself-out hotness...and add to that the hilarious MC Mong and it's must-see tv!!! i cant wait for this! it'll be super interesting to watch just to hear daniel speak korean...im guessing his korean must be pretty decent? well i've always believed daniel's capable of being fluent in korean cos he seems to have immersed himself in korean culture and he seems really eager to learn the language and he hangs around with a lot of koreans. but id still pick brian over daniel anyday! :P

Guest ell3n90

Cool Daniel is gonna be in it. I really want to see this, he must be pretty funny in catching the mouse game. Hopefully someone will sub this soon. :rolleyes:

Guest StylishAzNx07

OMGOSH!!! :w00t:

BRIAN and DANIEL in the one episode????!!! that's like knock-yourself-out hotness...and add to that the hilarious MC Mong and it's must-see tv!!! i cant wait for this! it'll be super interesting to watch just to hear daniel speak korean...im guessing his korean must be pretty decent? well i've always believed daniel's capable of being fluent in korean cos he seems to have immersed himself in korean culture and he seems really eager to learn the language and he hangs around with a lot of koreans. but id still pick brian over daniel anyday! :P

i wouldn't say daniel henney's english is even near fluent level yet ... he still has some difficulty speaking, but he's improving i guess...

can't wait to see him and brian on !!

and i have looked forever..buh i have finally found the answer to my question..nd juss sharing the info w/ everyone.

the song that sung shi kyung sings in the heroine 6 reunion is called nae gen onun gil (the road to me)..itz the first mv of a song he's ever made? or so it says on youtube.

here's a link to the mv.

nae gen onun gil - the road to me (#13 on his first album)

rawrz..i x3 his voice..and the song..:]

Guest NewsStrive717

i wouldn't say daniel henney's english is even near fluent level yet ... he still has some difficulty speaking, but he's improving i guess...

can't wait to see him and brian on !!

You meant his Korean, right? :D

because his English sounds perfect to me. :)

he's such a fine man!!! I can't wait to see the reactions of the ladies!! lol

Guest evelyn168

Seriously, I was so happy to see SSK on this week's H6. He was so sweet... I mean the girls just melted... I missed the old H6/5 girls... If they can come back for specials and play the games now, I'd die happy... I also hope that they can bring the old H5 game where they interview a guest and ask them question. I thought that was a good part. I remember watching Gong Yoo on one episode and he looked so hot too...

i wonder has daniel's korean gotten better...

hehe..he may be speaking in english!!

yay..then i can understand him!

^I think it will probably make my day if Brian AND Daniel both talk in English. That's just hot to me. LOL. But I'm sure his Korean has gotten better. I just can't wait...So many YUMMY guys all in ONE SHOW!

-nie

oooh so we'll have yoosu, brian, ssk, AND daniel henney??? SCORE!!!!

is it sunday yet? hahaha

i cannot wait. i'm eager to hear DH speak korean. i do wonder if he'll speak english or a bit of konglish and brian speaks english with him. oooooh brian. oooh yoosu. i'm so envious of HyeBin for being able to be on the same show with those four hotties.

So is it confirmed that Daniel's gonna on H6 this wk, along w/ Brian? My friend keep insisting that it's just an ad for his movie... :crazy: I'm gonna kill him if he's playing on me, my friend that is.

Can't wait for the wkend to come :w00t:

So is it confirmed that Daniel's gonna on H6 this wk, along w/ Brian? My friend keep insisting that it's just an ad for his movie... :crazy: I'm gonna kill him if he's playing on me, my friend that is.

Can't wait for the wkend to come :w00t:

I believe Daniel and Brian will be on two different espisode since these photos only show Daniel with those 6 heroines.

H6_001.jpg

H6_002.jpg

H6_003.jpg

H6_004.jpg

H6-005.jpg

Archived