[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest silverwingz

Guest junjinwifey

i wil definitely be looking forward to the special as its about time they did one as this show has been around for about 2-3 years

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

juma48: hey sorry! i must have completely skimmed over the whole first post and missed episode 28 which actually does have UN in it.. :sweatingbullets: thanks mommie Alice for the correction!

Kalena: THANKS FOR THE LINK! I've added it to the first post! AND I'll have to point out to juma48 that the link Kalena provides is the episode with UN in it! She just put the wrong date. it should say 2005, and not 2006.

Happy Watching Everyone!

Wah thanks kalena for uploading it but unfortunately i can't download at megaupload. Can you upload at other host like sendspace or YSI? Or do u have this episode in your clubbox?

Anyway thanks silverwingz and mommie alice for directing me on the episode which feature him.

Guest shadowkeeper

I think that it's sad that the "master" is leaving.

The game's been on the show for years. What are they going to do to replace it?

Great finish to the game though.

Guest silverwingz

I think that it's sad that the "master" is leaving.

The game's been on the show for years. What are they going to do to replace it?

Great finish to the game though.

Yeah I know.. they could always get some other person to take his place, can't they? Or would they make up a new game? I guess we won't know until 2 weeks time.. since this week's one is a special..

Can someone enlighten is lee jung really like lee so yeon? Coz in catch the mouse game they teasing him with lee so yeon.

I'm sure it's just part of the show.. to make it interesting.. and funny to watch! :lol:

Another for the old episode of Heroine 6 Part 1 (060521)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FPDJA9M9

Thanks so much! I've added it to the first post! :)

I'm sure it's just part of the show.. to make it interesting.. and funny to watch! :lol:

Haha.....ok coz lee jung looks embarrased when they teased him with lee so yeon and that is why i curious haha.....

Cast picture from the special airing this week

newsenphotophpcr5.jpg

credits; newsen

They even have the original Yuh Girl 5 members like Lee Kyung Shil, Ock Ju Hyun, and Kang Soo Jung.

All the former and currect Yuh Girls are there. ALL OF THEM.

Besides the original 5 Yuh Girls, I only liked Shim Eun Jin and Hong Soo Ah, and sometimes Choi Yeo Jin/Lee Hye Young.

Personally, I think Ji Suk Jin, Shin Jung Hwan, and Kim Jong Min should be the only guys in the picture.

Guest sweetbabigrl

does anyone know the name of the girl...

uhh she was in one of the older episodes...

everyone of the show well girls said she had a lot of anti as a joke

the girl im talking about isnt the new girl...

yeah.. i hot someone understands how im talking about

i'll look for her picture if i could find it i guess she is in heroine 5?

uhh i think she is the second girl from the left at the top?

that picture jahye posted up above

this is the only pic i could find of her standing still

untitled.jpg

Archived