[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest silverwingz

Guest CurthniL

ive only watched the intro so far but o_o... damn... Lee Jae Yoon is so jfxykhjfgjfhjmfhkfhjfhkfhjnkhj hot :phew::phew::ph34r: my face when i saw him:

o_o..... O_O....... O_____________________O

ahahaa how good was hye bin's and son yo young's dance

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest makemyday

ive only watched the intro so far but o_o... damn... Lee Jae Yoon is so jfxykhjfgjfhjmfhkfhjfhkfhjnkhj hot :phew::phew::ph34r: my face when i saw him:

o_o..... O_O....... O_____________________O

ahahaa how good was hye bin's and son yo young's dance

i think lee jae yoon is pretty cute too..

but something about him is awkward.

i cant place a finger on it.

and was their dance good?

honestly, i skipped it because

in my opinion,

son ho young = :crazy:

haha eh. he has enough fans as is.

Guest lost_kim

one thing I noticed was that when they were playing the kimbab game, lee seung gi was not there... weird... :huh: He was there when they started the mouse game, but later, I kept counting how many people there were, and only 8 guys were there... also in the previews, only 8 guys were playing... :(:( I'm sad he just disappeared, but I hope he appears for hte di bi di bi dip game...

I always love lee jung, shin jung hwan and kim jong min... so funny how they had to choose partners all at once, and jo hae ryun was pointing them to their sits... ever since the tvxq special :)

another thing I loved from this episode was how they kept coming up with more ideas for the kim bab game, and at the end they had until where's the ajussi? he went to deliver food... and it would never end... :P:P ...

Guest evelyn168

I loved this week's episode. I think it's because there's alot of ppl I like. I miss CMH on Loveletter... Also, there's NHC, who's just plain hilarious... Lee Jae Yoon is cute looking too. I think what captivated me in this week's episode was definitely the HOT dance by SHY and Bin... They move so well together.

Guest silverwingz

Hmm.. not much to update here.. I guess I'll start the Song List soon. I've yet to watch the latest episode tho.. It's downloading at the moment. But it sounds pretty good. Can't wait to watch it!

__Christine: thanks for sharing that english-hardsubbed versions of the DBSK episodes.

my immortality: hehe.. i agree with u there! I'm not really a fan of son ho young.. to me.. he's somehow.. can't put my finger on the best word to describe it... :sweatingbullets: All I can is say he can dance! hehe..

Guest buaydong

one thing I noticed was that when they were playing the kimbab game, lee seung gi was not there... weird... :huh: He was there when they started the mouse game, but later, I kept counting how many people there were, and only 8 guys were there... also in the previews, only 8 guys were playing... :(:( I'm sad he just disappeared, but I hope he appears for hte di bi di bi dip game...

hehe lost_kim,, me too..

where is he??? :(

hope to see him on another game.

Guest zoomstar

Awww im a biggggggggg fan of Hoyoung <3333 he is just tooo adorable with his grin altho i agree... there are just too many 'students' in the classroom its hard to keep track of whose there.

Hoyoung hardly got any air time in the second epid :(

just finished watching this week's epi. i love the SHY and JHB dance! i think its hot! :lol: and also when they played the song Freestorm (the song always played on LL when they do the bokko dance) and SHY did the famous jongmin step! it was so funny! then Chun myung hoon and jongmin did their version of it on the side! it makes me miss Loveletter all the more! :rolleyes::D

Guest silverwingz

drak: oooh thanks for telling me!! I've added the link to the subs now. Sorry about that. I couldn't keep track of the links properly when I was organising it.. COZ THERE's SO MANY LINKS!! :sweatingbullets: lol...

I'll go start the song list now.

EDIT-

Alright.. I've started it. It's still very small.. hehe.. so if anyone can contribute... THANK YOU! :) And once again, thanks tonks for the songs in the DBSK episodes.

IT'S IN POST NUMBER 2

Guest devylann

imma sorry to say this..but doesn't hye bin look very fake??? i know she fixed her face but very plastic now i think....

anyways, this show is funny!!! i don't really like the wrestlers at the end but i do like the "catch the mouse" game... the plastic hammers ( i think) gotta hurt even tho it's air filled!!! *ouch*

Guest ryisakooguy

ryisakooguy: thanks for fixing it up! you're not being nit-picky at all! I want the thread to be accurate too! hehe.. thanks for the rules, by the way..

No prob! But the thing is, I wish I could understand the Kimbap version of "Catch The Mouse" to add more rules. It looks like an official version of the game as they now have a theme song for it! The newest episode is HILARIOUS! I love how they kept thinking of new actions and then they did so many that they started to get confused LOL!!!

But I would really love to know how the KimBap version works. Anyone care to translate/explain?!

ETA: Because of my lovely Korean class notes, I've realized that the theme song could possibly be "Make the Kimbap, make the kimbap..." and then they say (literally) "How many portions?!" but "How many?!" makes more sense. Whaaa I feel special :D !

Guest silverwingz

devylann: well to me, she's still pretty.. i've always thought her smiles looked kinda forced tho.. i dunno.. but she's still pretty. At least the plastic surgery didn't go horribly wrong or anything.. I've always thought the Catch the Mouse game as very original and funny to watch.. especially with the new rules and stuff. hehe.. love it when they get confused!

ryisakooguy: so that's what they're saying! I'll need a bit more info to update the 1st post tho..

ALSO AN UPDATE:

If any of u wanted the HQ version of the Shinhwa episodes, they're available in MU now (thanks to khai). Part 2 is coming shortly. The first part is on the 1st post: Episode 87 and 88.

EDIT -

Part 2 is up now.

Guest perrine

Excuse me, can u upload LQ subs of Episode 103 &104?

i've already loaded these epi from clubbox. but i don't have their subs.

please help me....

thank you very much.

Thanks for this thread!! Jo hye RYun is so funny. She's driving me mad sometimes!! But thats OK coz I like her, especially when she danced that "Ole" song haha ^____^

Archived