[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiverbaby

so this week we only see Daniel and 6 heroine ... the others guest will be next week ? yah ... this show is starting more interesting than ever ...

Thnx Lynn_2 :)

Although I'm disappointed that Brian won't be on H6 w/ Daniel, it's all good coz then they'll have to speak English more to communicate to Daniel...sounds good to me :D

By any chance, I've seen the Super Junior dances on YouTube and wondering if anybody have those cuts. Only want the cuts. I love their dances on Heroine 6! It's so cool!

I'll upload one of the songs they danced too later.

Edit: Here is one song I found:

Episode 85:

Linkin' Park- Faint [super Junior's Performance]

Here is another song I found.

Episode 65:

Epik High - Fly [Dibidibidip Game - BGM]

When Tablo and Kim Jong Min come out for the fashion show thingy. (Sorry, the quality is not as good as the other one, only 128 Kbs)

Guest frOsty_pAnda

aw...so brian, mc mong, xiah, and the others won't be on this week?

poo. i was really anticipating. but then again, i'm excited about the daniel henney episode. they made it back to the old version.

Guest claustrophobic

I believe Daniel and Brian will be on two different espisode since these photos only show Daniel with those 6 heroines.

NOOOO!!! the two american hotties, Brian and Henney aren't gonna be on at the same time???? WHY????!!! well i guess the producers were thinking of the safety of all those ladies out there cos two such hotties in the one go would knock every member of the female population unconscious. but i was sooo looking forward to seeing those two boys converse in english! gaah!!!

hmmm...hyun young looks really good with henney in those pictures!!! like lovers kinda good, whilst her and Brian seem more like siblings or childhood friends...which is why it's so funny when they're together. lol.

Guest Xiah's_Babe

OMG!!! I just read the guest list and saw that too!! I'm soo excited to watch it!! But yeah, kinda dissappointed that Daniel's not on the show with everybody. But oh well!! IT'S STILL DANIEL HENNEY!! And the other shows got, JUNJIN, BRIAN, MICKY AND JUNSU!!! Gotta be an amazing episode! But god, seeing that picture of Daniel with Hyun Young, I think they should do a movie together!! My cousin and I were discussing about how Hyun Young would've been good opposite Daniel in Seducing Mr. Robin... But there's always next time... hopefully they make a movie together. I would love to see those two together...

Guest azngurly53

hmm... so im confused.. who exactly is on this week? Daniel henney.. or junjin, yoosu, mc mong ssk? b/c the previews seemed to show BOTH DH & all the Singers... but it also didn't show them together. >.<

Guest evelyn168

Daniel and Hyun Young are like inches apart... I'd die to be in her position. Lucky her...

From the looks of it, Daniel's episode is separate from Brian and MC Mong's episode... I like it this way cause Daniel doesn't speak Korean and it'll be hard for him to play the games. Instead, the girls get to interview him and play games... I hope Daniel sings too on the show.

wow...yeah so it's a bit confusing...they're gonna keep us guessing so we'll tune in, eh, esp that XMan has Se7en and two dbsk boys... oh the competition.

HY is so pretty in that picture; and I agree she looks good w/Daniel. I never really like Hyun Young w/Brian (altho they're a funny pair!)

i think the set up of the show is going to be similar to when it was Heroine 5/6 in the early years-- Male guests would come out and they do their usual games, then another segment is when one male guest comes out and they play a game (it was pictionary before). Since they got rid of dibidibidip, it's most likely going to be replaced with the one male guest set up.

And can i say that Daniel Henney is just so handsome. It is very difficult not to smile when you see him on TV or in pictures. :P

Guest ryisakooguy

I believe this week's episode (12/3) seems to be another special where the show will revert to its "Heroine 5" format (which I'm excited to see since I've never seen H5) and with special guest, DANIEL HENNEY!!! :w00t:

The episode with Brian and some of the members of DBSK will be on NEXT week.

Archived