[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sahithi

You can find them in youtube and tvxqers clubbox

thanks! but...i don't know how to get there...could you please give me the link maybe...? thanks!!

aha!! thanks for the Xiah and Mikcy's show!! can't wait to watch!! haha

I was wondering if anyone has the direct link to the download the show with Xiah and Mikcy...? I don't actaully know how to go though the long way...haha thanks guys!!

Guest luisainfante

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[HQ] Happy Sunday Heroine 6 - Micky, Junsu, Brian, Junjin, Sung Si Kyung, MC Mong, Daniel Henney, etc. (2006-12-03) [700.8MB]

Brian & Sung Si Kyung aren't on till next week

Hi! Does anyone know which episode is Brian dancing with HyeBin to Justin Timberlake's "My Love"?

I can't seem to find it any of the posts.

anyone who knows when Lee Dong Wook's episode will be shown?

I was wondering about that as well. I visited his thread once and his fans posted his schedule; there was Heroine 6. But up till now, no news regarding his guesting.

wow thank you for the link!!!!

Is Jeon Hye Bin permanent in the show now??

Yes. she's the new yohgal. unfortunately for me :mellow:

Hi! Does anyone know which episode is Brian dancing with HyeBin to Justin Timberlake's "My Love"?

I can't seem to find it any of the posts.

that episode will be shown next week. they cut it in just before cutie Junsu manages to show his dance skills. :)

---

I have a question. this might've been asked and discussed before, so sorry. are the couple selection pre-determined? do the girls know they will be picked by a certain guest? or, are the guests told which girl to pick but the girls have no idea? :sweatingbullets:

Guest luisainfante

I was wondering about that as well. I visited his thread once and his fans posted his schedule; there was Heroine 6. But up till now, no news regarding his guesting.

that episode will be shown next week. they cut it in just before cutie Junsu manages to show his dance skills. :)

---

I have a question. this might've been asked and discussed before, so sorry. are the couple selection pre-determined? do the girls know they will be picked by a certain guest? or, are the guests told which girl to pick but the girls have no idea? :sweatingbullets:

Thanks!!!!! Can't wait to see Brian's dance & his new album too!!!!! :)

Guest azngurly53

If possible, could anyone please upload this episode in a nonclubbox link?? (mega or sendspace) I know its on youtube.. and thank you to tomjones for uploading it.. but i've been having problems with youtube's quality lately & my computer doesn't let me use club box!! Thank you!! =)

LQs just came out in CB a lil' while ago... it'll be ready in mines & the other usual CBs (see first post) shortly. enjoy!

Please give silverwingz ;) and/or others time to d/l it themselves & make alt. links. patience~ no more requesting! :D

*Remember, HJSplit links for HQ are available in my other post a page back.

edit: FYI- just took a look at the LQs- they are reduced .avi files instead of the usual .asf or .wmv, so just like the HQ SUN files, the first half of the D.Henney part is on the "part 1" LQ with the Lee Hyori segment.

Guest sevenfan

does anyone have a link for jo hye ryun's song? its called "ah ju ka" i think...its the one that she dance in the beginning to daniel henney....i've been looking for that nice song everywhere....

can some kind soul pls post the link or something?

glad that there a new heroine6 thread...thanks!

Haha i been wanting to know that too.....Does anyone here know?

Guest ryisakooguy

It's two different segments. I'm not sure if you're familar with the old Yuhgul5 show, but they use to do it too. The first segment was the Daniel Henney special called "A Lovely Meeting". They use to play this on the very first Yuhgul. I'm thinking it's just a special thing they brought back for one episode. I doubt they'll have it back again unless they have some great star.

The 2nd segment was what you know of Yuhgul6. The school classroom. They changed the setting up a bit but it's the same so far as we can tell from today's episode. They didn't have time to show the entire introduction, so they cut it right before Xiah went to choose his partner. Next week's episode has the rest of the guest, + we got to see them playing noraebang.

I was thinking the same thing except... my brother said that on the next next episode, Jang Woo Hyuk is supposed to be on. Being that they got rid of Dibidibidip, I believe that this is a PERMANENT part of the show?! Like the first part is "A Lovely Meeting" and the next part is the school. They do play noraebang in the next episode, but they might change it up and play that with Catch The Mouse every other week...

Of course, that's in a perfect world haha. I LOOOOOOOVED the first segment with Daniel. It was HILARIOUS! I can't believe that I missed out on "Heroine 5". The drawing game and the rain... oh gosh, non-stop comedy :w00t: . I would really hope that they keep "A Lovely Meeting". I mean, why reconstruct the set when you're just doing it for a special?! Plus, this is a great way to bring out the BIG stars (not that the other's aren't), but you can get the ones that usually don't go on variety shows... like Lee Dong Wook.

Plus, it had hints of "Love Letter". Like the guy getting to choose who will sit next to him, the girls dancing for him, etc. It was really cute actually.

The new set for the school is awesome! And I liked how they have it kind of "The Veteran Heroines vs. The Newbie Heroines" :P . I guess we'll just see what happens. Something has GOT to change since there's no more Dibidibidip (and the fact that X-Man just reformatted as well). I just hope "A Lovely Meeting" comes back next next week... please?!

Guest hyeminnie

---

glad to know that someone else doesn't like her. to me she's annoying. <_<

to me, the couples are pre determined. like most other game shows.

and i really don't like the new setting. and the names 'fried'? that's a little weird.

daniel henney was cute on heroine 6. his anwers were kinda off~

Guest silverwingz

LINKS UPDATED! SONGS AND EPISODES!

Watched the whole new Heroine 6.. AND LOVED IT! I really like the Daniel Henne part.. so funny.. with the rain and umbrellas with holes in them! hehe.. JHR and HY are just hilarious..

I really like Mickey's couple selection thing.. and he looks so different with those glasses on!

tvt8930: we're not allowed to upload the hardsubbed version of the DBSK episode from their CB. It's their rules.

Heather: thanks you for the songs!!

kkirmn: hehe... don't be sorry!! I find it fun to organise shows I like to watch.

Kalena: THANKS Kalena! All this requesting! hehe.. I wonder y the real LQ's didn't come out this week..

grrly: Yes.. JHB is a permanent Heroine on the show now..

ryisakooguy: I can't believe I missed out on the old format in Heroine 5 as well! It's soo funny! I hope it comes back next week.. and every week.. with the big stars.. like Lee Dong Wook! hehe..

steam.boy: Thanks for making the cuts and uploading again!

steam.boy--> Thank you for sharing the links! I can't wait to watch that episode.

shiverbaby--> You might want to try to download them again. I just tried to download and they worked for me. You can only download 1 file at a time with MU links. Hope you can download them now.

Archived