[Drama 2021-2022] Snowdrop, 설강화

gm4queen

“Snowdrop” Heads Into Finale On Steady Ratings

On January 29, viewership ratings for dramas dipped across the board. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of “Snowdrop” scored an average nationwide rating of 2.7 percent—marking a very slight decrease from the drama’s previous episode last week, but an increase from its previous Saturday episode (when its ratings are typically lower than on Sundays).

The final two episodes of “Snowdrop” will air together on January 31 starting at 10 p.m. KST.

• Like 3

JTBC’s “Snowdrop” remained relatively stable ahead of its series finale!

On January 29, viewership ratings for dramas dipped across the board. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of “Snowdrop” scored an average nationwide rating of 2.7 percent—marking a very slight decrease from the drama’s previous episode last week, but an increase from its previous Saturday episode (when its ratings are typically lower than on Sundays).

“Snowdrop” Heads Into Finale On Steady Ratings | KdramaBuddy

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

JTBC’s “Snowdrop” revealed new stills ahead of the upcoming finale!

Directed and written by the “SKY Castle” team, “Snowdrop” is set in Seoul in 1987. It is about the love story between Su Ho (Jung Hae In), a student at a prestigious university who rushes into a women’s university covered in blood one day, and Young Ro (BLACKPINK‘s Jisoo), a student at the women’s university who hides and take care of him despite facing danger and close surveillance.

Spoilers

New stills from the final two episodes reveal an overwhelmingly tense scene as North Korean agent Joo Gyeok Chan (Kim Min Kyu) aims a gun at Su Ho and Young Ro. With his arms tense and gaze locked on Su Ho, Joo Gyeok Chan looks determined and dangerous. Curiosity is mounting over how he was able to get out of his bindings and grab ahold of the gun, as well as whether or not Su Ho and Young Ro will be able to safely escape from the university dormitory.

Jung-Hae-In-Kim-Min-Kyu.jpg

In another still, Su Ho and Young Ro share looks of sorrow, with Young Ro holding on to Su Ho’s waist as he caresses her cheek with one hand. The desperation between the pair is causing viewers to grow even more concerned about their fate.

Jung-Hae-In-Jisoo4.jpg

The final episodes of “Snowdrop” will air on January 30 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1510821wpp/jung-hae-in-and-blackpinks-jisoo-share-emotional-moment-amidst-a-volatile-situation-in-snowdrop

• Like 4

[ Instagram Post ] 
220130 | @yg_stage 

Snowdrop ends D-DAY .

Now with the surgeon, Moranbong No. 1, Kang Cheong-ya,  It's time to say our last goodbye . With irreplaceable control and acting Yoo In-na,  who showed unlimited character digestibility .

What is the last story of Yoo In Na 's 'Cheongya'? 

Today (30th) 10pm 

Please check it out on JTBC's 'Snowdrop " . 

© yg_stage 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Does anybody know if the instrumental tracks have been released / will be released? There are two instrumental songs they keep playing.....I'll try my best to describe it

The first one is the one they keep playing in most of the previews??? It has this angelic "aaaaaa" sound? 

The second one is in ep 15 - 16 pre-release clip.....when she held Soo Ho's hand and asked him where he will be going and if they can meet again?

Hopefully I made sense lol. Thanks in advance!

• Like 2

• gm4queen changed the title to [Drama 2021-2022] Snowdrop, 설강화

Sooho: Youngro, I remember the first time I met you at the cafe. I think you were in my heart, the moment I saw you. If I were a normal person, I would’ve asked you out on a date that day and we would’ve been lovers… I left but I’ll remember you forever. Eun Youngro, I love you. 

#SnowdropFinale

[메이킹] 여러분들의 마음속에 설강화 꽃이 만개하길... <설강화> 배우들의 종영 소감 | ep.32 설강화 Snowdrop

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

The cafeteria lady gahhhh!! It's all her fault cause they could've all just escaped the first round on that mini bus. Should have just left her behind! If not for that cafeteria lady, Soo Ho would've even have to go in to look for Young Ro. It was so unnecessary to write this in the script where the fat lady suddenly runs in looking for her son when everybody is about to successfully escape -_____-

Hated the ending! T____T It really was so unnecessary because it could've been written in so many other ways where both Soo Ho and Young Ro could've gotten their happy ending. Not to mention the ending was also very predictable when they shared a short clip earlier of Soo Ho's recording which possibly hinted at his death. Wouldn't it be better to surprise the viewers with a happy ending instead since ya know everybody already sort of predicted it would be a sad ending after seeing that recording scene??? 

Also fine fair enough, if they reaaaaaally wanted to make him die - why choose to make him die in such a gruesome manner? Jeez like one shot was enough did it have to be written such that he gets shot multiple times all over his body?! He literally was blasted with bullets all over T___T

Edited by baconham
  • Sad 2