[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

OTP “Life Bar” Guesting clips

SSH: Episode 90, 2018

Spoiler

SJH Episode 20-21, 2017

@0:41 even Veteran Actress and "Yeah That's How it is" co-star Kim Hae Sook cannot believe SJH did not have a BF at that time since SJH was so pretty

Spoiler

credit to authors

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

OTP Radio Star Guesting

SSH: Episode 374, 2014

Spoiler

SJH:  Episode 504, 2016

Apparently she is Kim Eung Soo's Ideal Type

She is also Kim Gura’s Ideal Type

Spoiler

credit to authors

• Love 3

EE7-A1459-CC23-4845-834-D-382-E080-C244-

Kiss Six Sense Yoon Kye-sang X Seo Ji-hye X Kim Ji-seok, "What if I could have a special ability?"

In Disney+'s original 'Kiss Six Sense', Yoon Kye-sang, Seo Ji-hye, and Kim Ji-seok chose the special abilities they wanted to have.

Disney+'s original 'Kiss Six Sense' (directed by Nam Ki-hoon, written by Jeon Yu-ri, produced by Arc Media) is a work that deals with the dizzying romance between 'art', where you can see the future just by touching your lips, and 'Min-hoo', a super sensitive person with overdeveloped five senses. 

Cha Min-hoo (Yoon Kye-sang), who has the senses of sight, hearing, smell, touch, and taste 10 times superior to others, Hong Art (Seo Ji-hye), a superpower who can see the future when his lips touch, and film director Lee Yo-won (Kim Ji-seok) with a genius brain ) will present a differentiated extra-sensory romance.

In particular, 'Kiss Six Sense' amplifies the expectations the most in that it uses unique materials that are difficult to experience in reality. If so, I wonder what kind of superpowers actors who have personally experienced with such a special ability would want to have

To this, Yoon Kye-sang and Seo Ji-hye both gave the answer 'vision'. Yoon Kye-sang said, "I like to observe daily life. The reason is that I want to capture peaceful moments such as dogs playing, the pleasant wind blowing, and the blowing leaves.” Seo Ji-hye's answer was more realistic. “She has very bad eyes, which makes her feel stuffy,” she said. So I hope we can see it better.”

Seo Ji-hye also confessed, "I thought a lot about 'if I really have this ability?'" As a result, she said, “Perhaps art itself tried to not be affected by its abilities. And although it would be difficult, I would not have avoided that ability, but would have embraced it and tried to face it.” 

It was the background from which an active and positive person was born.

“Kiss Six Sense', which is expected to meet the special characters that will be born with vitality by meeting the passion of the actors, will be exclusively released on Disney+ on May 25th (Wednesday).

c/o article

https://m.blog.naver.com/withinnews/222736793126

• Love 2

Y0-C00-B978-6463-4058-A871-7-BECD996-A696

0357-F055-657-D-4-C1-B-9-BEE-A4-AD09-DDE

Ji-hye Seo of Disney+'s original 'Kiss Six Sense' has delivered her super-sensory love line predictions. The romance between Yoon Kye-sang and Kim Ji-seok is expected to unfold beyond imagination. 

'Kiss Six Sense' (directed by Nam Ki-hoon, written by Jeon Yu-ri, produced by Arc Media) is a work that deals with the dizzying romance between 'art', where you can see the future when your lips touch, and 'Min-hoo', a super sensitive person with overdeveloped five senses. In the four-minute highlight video released on the 16th, Jewoo Advertising AE Hong Art (Seo Ji-Hye) and team leader Cha Min-Hoo (Yoon Kye-Sang) accidentally kissed him and saw a dizzying future that he could not have imagined. Another relationship was formed as ex-boyfriend Lee Yo-won (Kim Ji-seok), who had been recognized as The point to note is that the future that art sees with its special ability will surely happen. This raises the question of whether the relationship with Min-hoo, which has not yet started, will lead to romance as seen in the future, and if so, how the variable of necessity returning from the past will affect it. In response, Seo Ji-hye directly revealed what Min-hoo and Necessity are from the point of view of her art. It seems to be an important clue to predict the love line ahead of the first public release on the 25th.

Min-hoo is a boss who is sensitive, picky, and doesn't hesitate to say bony gossip, so he never wants to get involved. But at the same time, she is also a 'god of advertising' who wants to be imitated by workaholic art who is greedy for work. Seo Ji-hye said, "(Minhoo) wants to jump over, to win, and because she can't be touched, she is a senior that I hate but can't just hate. She is a person who can develop art." explained. This is also why her accidental kiss gives her an unknown feeling. She said, "She was so upset that she wanted to erase what she saw, but on the other hand, she was also a wonderful boss, so she also had strange feelings." 

However, she said, "Let's meet three times," and she comes to Jewoo's project on her own feet. Seo Ji-hye said, "I must have missed the need a lot. So I am shaken by the proposal, but I am not happy with the proposal. Time has passed, and since it was not the art of that time, I thought it might be difficult to push or accept it." As the life of art that worked so hard becomes more complicated, the fun of watching an exciting romance that stimulates viewers' sixth sense is expected to double.

Seo Ji-hye also mentioned the chemistry with each actor. She, who met Yoon Kye-sang for the second time, said, "It was strange and nice to meet again. So, we quickly became close, and we talked about each other's opinions comfortably. In the meantime, I watched (Yoon Kye-sang's) wonderful action performances. It was refreshing to see various performances in the romance genre.” Then, about Kim Ji-seok, he brought out a behind-the-scenes story that said, "As soon as I saw him for the first time, I was filming a scene of a past lover," and said, "It was awkward, but he naturally captured the atmosphere so I took it comfortably. 

The fantasy romantic comedy 'Kiss Six Sense' will be released exclusively on Disney+ on the 25th. 

By Kim Ji-won, staff reporter for Ten Asia bella@tenasia.co.kr

credit to article

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000547778

• Love 2